It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Starwalker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Oh, hello Jonathan, I didn't realise you were posting under this name now.

Well then, this might be a good opportunity to get a few answers about Starwalker.

They claim to have Prof Stephen Hawking as "on air Talent" - Hawking's own PA has stated this is false.

They stated they have a production partnership with award-winning Red Vision UK - Red Vision have stated that they have agreed to do some commissioned work, there is no co-production deal.

They claim the winners will go into space on a Soyuz rocket - Anyone with any knowledge of the space industry will tell you how unlikely this is within the next few years.

They claim to have a $100 million budget - The "showrunners" have proven to be a former attorney disbarred for defalcation from a trust fund, an insolvent truck driver with no prior television production experience, and a pair of airport security guards who have made one low-budget horror movie. Seriously, how likely do you think it is that this group of people have been given control of a $100 million budget?

Oh, and a free funrun in the city can be put together for virtually nothing. Besides, it hasn't happened yet.

How's that for starters Jonathan, sorry, I mean KRISKALI777? These are are few of the matters a number of people have been dying to know about. Of course every time someone asks about these matters on the Starwalker Facebook forum, the message is deleted and they get banned :-P

But all I ask is that people look at the information that's been put together and make up their own minds. Nothing that has been put on the FB forum I directed you all to is a lie, any claims provide links for verification where possible. Some of it came from these forums.

If, after that, you still think Starwalker is the real deal, then that's your decision, but at least make it an informed decision.

And Kris, if you aren't actually Jonathan, I guess at least you've been given an impetus to get into shape.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Slots]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Slots

And HELLO Starwalker Isofraud!!!
So you are on talking basis with S.Hawkings P.A.? I doubt that.
Slots, present your evidence, but dont call me names...especially someone whom I am not.
I am a bonafide competitior and not an organiser.
Isn't there Moderator proticall for trolls?
Dont bother acting like my friend on facebook to push your pathetic agenda......I have been on this forum a little longer than yourself (less than 10 posts I'd guess).
You are obviously as arrogant as much as ignorant .
Good Day; please don't bother posting anymore of your drivel on my thread.

Why don't you start your own????

[edit on 1/11/2010 by KRISKALI777]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
If by "speaking terms" you mean did I send them an email and receive a reply, then yes. In fact several people now have.

Really, I thought someone posting on a website about conspiacies and the truth would have been a little more tolerant of an opposing viewpoint, rather than screaming for the moderators as soon as things got sticky.

But I've said my piece, so the thread's all yours again

Oh, and nice try, but I'm not Starwalker Isafraud

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
As a matter of fact, Jonathan, these people did quite a number on exposing you here once before, or did you forget that?

Funny that you'd come back and try to bs them with yet another alt. I seen their work here sniffing you out, and I have to say, they're good. Real good.

Your problem (aside from the fact that you're a compulsive liar and a crook to boot) is that you think it's acceptable to spam forums with your inferior projects, using numerous alts thinking it will drum up interest. We've seen your work time and time again. The sad thing is that you haven't learned yet. The sad thing is that you will never learn.

The fun part of it all is watching you get your panties in a twist and you threaten to sue.

Tell me, are you going to stand by Greg and cover his arse when the world comes falling down on him over your decisions, or are you going to screw him over like you have with so many others that have been tangled in your web?

You've jumped the shark with this one, as they say in the industry. Hoo boy, you've jumped it something fierce.

It's going to be fun watching all the attention you've drawn to yourself this time around. Cheers mate.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by psychonavigator]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Slots

Well slots, pardon me for not wanting to keep the thread positive, hence why the request to start your own thread on this obviously 'heart-felt issue'.
I also appologise for calling you Starwalker Isafraud (Tit -for-Tat, butter-for -fat) is never a good policy.Please forgive me.

This is a monumentous task for me; seeing I have never run a half marathon before, and I do concur- if only to realise a new level of fitness.

If you don't want to get people off side on this forum, I suggest that you present your evidence without name calling and without meer speculation, which means providing tangiable evidence, rather than hearsay to substantiate your claims (many seasoned posters' will respect a well researched point of view). E.G: If indeed you have sent e-mails etc, please provide a transcript (copy/paste) if you can not, give us a reason why!

At the moment I don't see why I should believe that the competion I have been selected for, is infact a farce. You (interstingly being the only staunchly negative poster) provide no convincing evidence.
Anyways....whether you think that putting on a 'Run' in insubstantial or not: I couldn't really care. I will let you know how it goes; if indeed you are really interested at all! If I go and it is a farce I will eat 'humble pie' and let you all know.
And also, I have been roasted by moderators for much less; it would be intersting to see it happen in all climes. I never insulted you for what you said, until you decided to attack
me for having beieved an opinion that differs to your own.

[edit on 1/11/2010 by KRISKALI777]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

I suggest intense 2 hour jogs at 4 mph. I'm 230 and can run that. Move up till you get to 12 mph for 2 hours. etc etc until you're fit. I was 245 before I started this. Now I have ROCK HARD ... LEG MUSCLES!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Thanks Gormo!
Good to touch bases again, hope all is well.
Fitness is not the problem; the problem is this 'Bloody pain in my Knees"!
Its occurs right on the medial Head of the Tibia (on both knees)!
Going to Physio tomorrow, will let you know what transpires.
K.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I hadn't realized who this was. Lol. all is good. Get to space, for all humanity. Bring back pictures.

Take pictures of the moon too. Never know what you'll find for us. You'll be at an angle not usually accessible to photographers.

Keep steady breathing in a marathon. The second you lose it, it's like sucking air from your strength. Also, if you're OP tells me something, you only have to beat half of your competitors to move on. So good luck.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

LOL. Take pictures!!!
You bet I would be; got the perfect camera (compact for that).
Look mate I don't wan't to sound overly ambitious; there are many whom will wan't just as much as I.
One thing is: Pain or not I'll be giving it everything.
I still have to complete a medical, and return this with a signed Afadavit (once the appropriate documents are forwarded to me ).
I don't think I'll have anything to worry about with the medical. Blood pressure is perfect, Liver enzimes perfect, All bloods within normal range- the only thing I worry for is my slight colour deficiency! I have heard this can be corrected now? Have you heard anyting about that?
Thanks for the positive wishes; cheers!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Good luck with the competition; I would mark Slots words though; you never can be too sure.

Best of luck on your fitness workout and take it easy on your knee (cycling is a good alternative to running to reduce strain).

-m0r

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Good luck to you mate. I know how you feel with your knee, I screwed mine up about 6 years ago and haven't been able to run long distances since. I still try to keep fit, but a half marathon would be completely out of the question for me these days.

I'm so jealous at you even having the chance to go into space. It's been a dream of mine all my life.

Ah well, I'm only 28, maybe it'll be affordable by the time I'm 50-60.

Keep us informed.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Congrats and best of luck!

Make sure you bring an HD camera with you to take pictures of all the UFO's flying around you in space.

Seriously though, I hope you kick some butt.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hope you get your chance to go into space, and I really hope it is not some sort of hoax.

If you are worried at all it is a hoax, then make some phone calls, I'm sure it would be easy to find out who is behind all of this and see if it is indeed real.

Anyway, when it comes to your training, you don't want to burn yourself out before the contest(s). I suggest jogging/running mixed with some biking (stationary is fine), doing hill routines will help a lot, and get your calf's nice and large.

I can't run myself, not unless it's from the cops
But seriously I cannot because of shin splints that for some reason will not go away. Not to mention I hate, absolutely HATE, running. Running shows stamina yes, but doesn't show much else. I can run fast as all hell, but when it comes to distance it shows my weakness. Don't run everyday, maybe 4-5 days of running (difference distances/elevations and such) and 2-3 days of jogging would be good (like I said you definitely don't want to burn out before the contests, and/or blow your knee out accidentally).

Remember also that astronaut training will not just be running, take that into consideration as well.

Good luck! And if you do win, and they say no cameras for some reason, spend some money on a spy cam (something small) that you can hide on your person to take video/pictures. You never know what you may see, and even if pictures are allowed, they may take them away if something exciting occurs. I'd save up some cash now for some sort of spy camera if I were you!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I wish you well, Kris, and I would like to tell you how much I appreciate how polite and kind you always are to people.

Although I do realise this is a very funny send-up of all those so-called 'reality' shows. Gave me a laugh!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Congratulations, I have a good feeling for you, when I read your thread it gave me chills down my spine. A Reality game show that gives the winner a chance to view the stars up close. Well done and I wish you all the luck.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Look forward to your communiques

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Best of luck, I really hope you win this

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

use only the finest and purest steroids

[edit on 11-1-2010 by reject]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Wow... this is fantastic ! What an amazing oppertunity ! I really hope that OP wins, and has the chance to go into space ! Obviously this offers a brilliant chance to get a normal persons reactions to the environmental and psychological changes that space provides, and I cannot wait to see how this turns out.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
LOl @ this.

I would be very careful if I were you ...

You should check out this show that was run in the UK.

Space Cadets.

These guys thought they were going to space too

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join