It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn energy 'could be signs of life'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

I am going g to throw in a bit of geometry into this.

the hexagon looks eerily similar to the center of a 64 tetrahedron grid. the center... singularity. geometric singularity.

Look up nassim heramein, the 64 tetrahedron grid, and the Coriolis effect.

the name for the center of this grid is called the isotropic vector matrix. (what you see as a hexagon.)

This is sacred geometry, once again making itself known. what does it mean? i dont know, but its also present in life. perhaps its also the spark that helps create life? i don't know, but its something to ponder on.

crazy huh?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Don't forget about Jupiter's moon Europa which has an ocean underneath all that ice.

I guess Europa needs some global warming to help it better itself! Send over the environmentalists.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rabaski

One of the boffins quoted in this article claims that as long as there are stable pockets of liquid for a life form to eek out the cold spell , then there may be life on that thar moon. But I think this is very near sighted. There are species of salamander living right here on earth that can survive being frozen solid for long periods of time, before being thawed out and carrying on thier daily business (whatever that may be). Surely then the idea that all lifeforms are in constant activity and cannot survive freezing is utter bunk when faced with the reality that such a beast lives here on our own planet?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by TrueBrit]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by Helmkat

There was a theory that Gas giants can act like miniature stars and the enormous gravitational pull provides heat towards the moons. And, both Jupiter and Saturn have -literally- dozen of moons too.

Enceladus and Titan are both effected by the gravity of Saturn and the other moons in the system.

Indeed. What I find interesting is that when I was a kid there was no thought really given to such notions. In the past few decades with the discovery of planets outside our solar system and the data from all the probes we have sent out our views have changed a great deal.

I take it as a given then in the next decade we will of found quite a few Earths and life outside our own planet will be a fact.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

The hexagon is a massive formation found at Saturn's North Pole and is discussed in these threads here.

Seems the South Pole has an equally interesting formation. A vortex that is nearly the diameter of the Earth (at the equator).

Saturn's Vortex

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Earth, with the possible coalition of Mars, Europa, Enceladus and Titan championing life within our own solar system, provides great confidence of life being prevalent throughout the universe.

One NASA scientist said he was absolute certain life was on Europa - believe it was to Congressional panel.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sator

Originally posted by Shere Khaan

.... and ice volcanoes.

This really sounds like an antithesis...

Ice volcanoes, that's something I never heard before.

Guess I'll need to do my homework better...

Peace

rather then erupting lava, ice volcanos erupt water, ammonia and/or methane.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
would be interesting to find some space bugs there. but we wont know anytime soon, not in our lifetimes anyhow.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Helmkat

Earth, with the possible coalition of Mars, Europa, Enceladus and Titan championing life within our own solar system, provides great confidence of life being prevalent throughout the universe.

One NASA scientist said he was absolute certain life was on Europa - believe it was to Congressional panel.

Now that is quite the boast, makes you wonder if there are a host of discoveries waiting to be announced when "we are ready". Its hard to imagine the forces at work in the under sea ice bubble moons. I should imagine the tidal forces at work would make the conditions something akin to the biggest and most violent snowglobe ever.

As for Titan and its potential biology, well I'm hesistant to even make a quess as to what could be lurking under those clouds and swimming in methane seas.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Great find!~ I'm guessing if there's liquid (doesn't have to be h20) and heat... there's life!~

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Always meade me wonder these planets have, when they say that it could be supporting life.

Well they have been there or there abouts as long as our Earth has, and the Earth is packed full of life, from the deepest oceans, tips of mountains, to the darkest, coldest, warmest and wetest areas too.

So why is it that all the other planets are so far behind in the life evolution.

Makes you think doesnt it.

I know people will say that we got the prefect place for life, but I'm pretty sure that there is life on other planets somewhere in the Universe, and I bet you that they dont look like anything we have here.

Perhaps living off completely different forms of food, air etc.

I just dont see why there isnt life there.

We have had billions of years of life, from basic form, right up to humans, whether we are the peak of human life on this planet I'm not sure, but thats beside the point. Why is it that this planet is so far ahead of the others.

[edit on 11/1/10 by multichild]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR

now how many galaxys and stars are out there again???

not to mention planets

only arrogent idiots think where alone

Strongly agree. Idiots and super religious people who have been brainwashed their entire lives and are afraid to believe something other then what they have been told their entire lives is true.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
All we're ever going to be told from TPTB is the 'possibility' of life, even if they do find it. I think there's a high chance microbial life exists on Mars for example, but I doubt we'll ever hear about it.

I'll bet they know a hell of a lot more than they're letting on, but us peons are on a need-to-know basis. They'll only announce life if it becomes absolutely necessary imo - or if they have an agenda behind making such an announcement!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Internet Explorer]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i swear i would give my left nut to be part of some research team to be sent out there to start digging or looking for entrances to caves.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
hi there!

Acording to the RA material, which Iam trying to get through for some time now, there is some sort of planetary council located on saturn ring
, not specified where exactly though.

How were you able to make the transition from Venus? Did you have to change your dimension to walk upon the Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. You will remember the exercise of the wind. The dissolution into nothingness is the dissolution into unity, for there is no nothingness. From the sixth dimension, we are capable of manipulating, by thought, the intelligent infinity present in each particle of light or distorted light so that we were able to clothe ourselves in a replica visible in the third density of our mind/body/spirit complexes in the sixth density. We were allowed this experiment by the Council which guards this planet.

Questioner: Where is this Council located?

Ra: I am Ra. This Council is located in the octave, or eighth dimension, of the planet Saturn, taking its place in an area which you understand in third-dimension terms as the rings.

source:www.lawofone.info...
I think, that when the scientists look out for life on other planets, they pretty much think in the box (of our own existence)

[edit on 11-1-2010 by ClevererRunbeening]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Internet Explorer

Patience, young padawan

We'll be told in stages. Micro, plant life and then basic creatures - then intelligent. However, we'll be told about life on worlds far from us, just to measure our reaction.

If we cope well, the good stuff will inevitable come.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by infinite]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ClevererRunbeening

How bloody charming. A Council, located in the rings of Saturn, and we are not invited.

Pfft...typical aliens

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Helmkat

There was a theory that Gas giants can act like miniature stars and the enormous gravitational pull provides heat towards the moons. And, both Jupiter and Saturn have -literally- dozen of moons too.

Enceladus and Titan are both effected by the gravity of Saturn and the other moons in the system.

they can turn into miniature stars if the gas is ignited...for example...part of the theory of nibiru coming in 2012 is that it may pass close to jupiter effecting its temperatures and may ignite jupiter creating a small star...i emphasize the word theory though.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

If the mass of Jupiter was 13 times more, it would create nuclear fusion and become a star. Yes, it is plausible.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is an interesting article on future exploration of these moons.

Extraterrestrial rafting: Hunting off-world sea life

A few years later, an even more audacious mission will head towards Saturn to sniff the polar sea spray of its snow-white moon Enceladus. It will also visit Titan, which has perhaps the most astonishing extraterrestrial landscape in our solar system. To explore this giant moon, the spacecraft will send out two seemingly antique contraptions: a hot-air balloon to fly over the deserts and mountains, and a boat that will float on a sea of liquid hydrocarbons.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join