It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever tested anything Ra has said in The Laws of One?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
For example Ra talks about being able to use a pyramid shape made from good metals to charge your body with energy so to say.

Heres some of what is said:

"Questioner: You mentioned that an energizing spiral is emitted from the top of any pyramid and that you could benefit by placing this under the head for a period of thirty minutes or less. Can you tell me how this third spiral is helpful and what help it gives the entity who is receiving it?

Ra: I am Ra. There are substances which you may ingest which cause the physical vehicle to experience distortions towards an increase of energy. These substances are crude, working rather roughly upon the body complex increasing the flow of adrenaline.

The vibration offered by the energizing spiral of the pyramid is such that each cell, both in space/time and in time/space, is charged as if hooked to your electricity. The keenness of mind, the physical and sexual energy of body, and the attunement of will of spirit are all touched by this energizing influence. It may be used in any of these ways. It is possible to over-charge a battery, and this is the cause of our cautioning any who use such pyramidal energies to remove the pyramid after a charge has been received.

Questioner: Is there a best material or an optimal size for this small pyramid to go beneath the head?

Ra: I am Ra. Given that the proportions are such as to develop the spirals in the Giza pyramid, the most appropriate size for use beneath the head is an overall height small enough to make placing it under the cushion of the head a comfortable thing.

Questioner: There’s no best material?

Ra: I am Ra. There are better materials which are, in your system of barter, quite dear. They are not that much better than substances which we have mentioned before. The only incorrect substances would be the baser metals.

Questioner: How many applications of thirty minutes or less during a diurnal time period would be appropriate?

Ra: I am Ra. In most cases, no more than one. In a few cases, especially where the energy will be used for spiritual work, experimentation with two shorter periods might be possible, but any feeling of sudden weariness would be a sure sign that the entity had been over-radiated."

So what I'm getting at is this, has anyone tried anything that can be proven or disproved to be correct, that Ra has said with evidence?

He also talks of sexual energy transfers, which i wish to re-read on and experiment later if i can find one who may be of a green ray activation or higher.

So if theres anyone with any evidence, wether it be from you or another self, please help me and provide them.

Your thoughts on the matter are much appreciated too.

In Love and Light.

=)

P.s. I am a follower of the Laws of One and i believe it at the core of my being to be true, and that I am a wanderer, but I do like to research further and further. I'm quite obssesed with knowledge and learning. If I could only perfect my ability to astral project! lol

[edit on 10-1-2010 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'd be interested to hear any personal experiences as well.

When I am able to very solidly manifest myself in AP and verify certain things objectively and raise my awareness levels more... Well, I am right there with you, when you say, "if I could only."
I take it that you are also looking forward to this capability as an IMMENSE galactic learning tool that dwarfs our internet?

I guess the "green ray" thing is something to do with a Law of One teaching?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

About your assumption regarding astral projection, you are precisely correct.

And yes "green ray" and the rest of what i talked about regarding sexual energy transfers is from the laws of one.

Heres a link to one of the two Laws of One websites:

www.lawofone.info...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Has anyone ever tested
pyramid shape made from good metals to charge your body

Not personally. But building a pyramid of the specified dimensions should not be very difficult. Why not try it yourself and report back to us?

And yes "green ray" and the rest of what i talked about regarding
sexual energy transfers is from the laws of one.

...I suspect that sex in the physical sense is probably not required for a green-ray exchange.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've never gone and built one, but many have and from what I've heard, they are great.

Gotta love Ra! They've hung on for us for a long, long time.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

If i had a job i wouldve by now. Also, I do mean in the physical sense, But I dont doubt that these transfers of the sexual nature could be possible in the astral realms.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Does anyone have better specifications as how to make one?
I have a decent sum of money to throw around and was going to do a few 'ats projects' very soon.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

If i had a job i wouldve by now

...forgive my assertion, but if it is the shape that is significant more than the material, and if your belief is as definite as you have suggested...thus not requiring a more august construction to inspire a sense of granduer...would not something as simple as coat hangars work?

I do mean in the physical sense, But I dont doubt that these transfers
of the sexual nature could be possible in the astral realms.

If you're able to arrange a meeting with another indivdual in the astral realms, then you don't really need my advice.

...perhaps prolonged eye contact would suffice? It may be that the partner that is more crucial than the environment.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Does anyone have better specifications as how to make one?

I've never built one, but here are a few relevant quotes from the Ra material regarding pyramids:

Questioner: What would the height be, in centimeters, of one of these pyramids for best functioning?

Ra: I am Ra. It matters not. Only the proportion of the height of the pyramid from base to apex to the perimeter of the base is at all important.

Questioner: Do you mean that the sum of the four base sides should be 1.16 of the height of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: The dangerous pyramid shape for use today would be a four-sided pyramid that was large enough to create the King’s Chamber effect. Is that statement correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This statement is correct with the additional understanding that the 76° apex angle is that characteristic of the powerful shape.

Questioner: I will restate the question. I am assuming then that it might be dangerous to use a 76° angle pyramid, and I will ask what angle less than 76° would be roughly the first angle that would not produce this dangerous effect?

Ra: I am Ra. Your assumption is correct. The lesser angle may be any angle less than 70°.

Questioner: Then if I just used a wire frame that was four pieces of wire joined at the apex running down to the base, and the pyramid were totally open, this would do the same thing to the spiraling light energy? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The concept of the frame as equal to the solid form is correct. However, there are many metals not recommended for use in pyramid shapes designed to aid the meditative process. Those that are recommended are, in your system of barter, what you call expensive. The wood, or other natural materials, or the man-made plastic rods will also be of service.

I think that the pyramid can be in any orientation and provide some focusing of spiraling energy, but the greatest focusing of it occurs when one side of it is precisely parallel to magnetic north. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is substantially correct with one addition. If one corner is oriented to the magnetic north, the energy will be enhanced in its focus also.

Questioner: Do you mean that if I drew a line through two opposite corners of the pyramid at the base and aimed that at magnetic north—that would be precisely 45° out of the orientation of one side aimed at magnetic north—that it would work just as well? Is that what you are saying?

Ra: I am Ra. It would work much better than if the pyramid shape were quite unaligned. It would not work quite as efficiently as the aforementioned configuration.

However...I also find this:

Questioner: The pyramid shape then, as I understand it, was deemed by your social memory complex to be at that time of paramount importance as the physical training aid for spiritual development. At this particular time in the evolution of our planet it seems that you place little or no emphasis on this shape. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is our honor/duty to attempt to remove the distortions that the use of this shape has caused in the thinking of your peoples and in the activities of some of your entities. We do not deny that such shapes are efficacious, nor do we withhold the general gist of this efficacy. However, we wish to offer our understanding, limited though it is, that contrary to our naive beliefs many thousands of your years ago the optimum shape for initiation does not exist.

At this space/time we may best serve you, we believe, by stating that the pyramid for meditation along with other rounded and arched or pointed circular shapes is of help to you. However, it is our observation that due to the complexity of influences upon the unmanifested being at this space/time nexus among your planetary peoples it is best that the progress of the mind/body/spirit complex take place without, as you call them, training aids because when using a training aid an entity then takes upon itself the Law of Responsibility for the quickened or increased rate of learn/teaching. If this greater understanding, if we may use this misnomer, is not put into practice in the moment by moment experience of the entity, then the usefulness of the training aid becomes negative.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Thanks Lord Bucket! I surely must have missed reading or forgot that the pyramid structure could be made so easily, i may be more steadfast in making one now. Plus I did forget about the law of responsibility for training aids! Ouch, I've carried gemstones for quite a number of days, hopefully i can make up for that and any other service to self i have commited before harvest.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

pyramid shape

So I made some square-base pyramids last night.

The first I made of cardboard. Made the mistake of cutting the cardboard to the golden ratio, but didn't account for the fact that the sides lean when assembled, so the resultant pyramid was unpleasingly short.

The second I made out of wax candles and superglue. Trimmed the bottom four slightly, and kept the taper towards the wick of the top four to allow them to naturally rest together. The angle of the tapering didn't quite match the angle that they came together, but it was reasonably close enough to fill in with glue. Was moderately tricky holding the pieces in place while glueing.

The third I made of baking clay, simply approximated the shape with some flat pieces of metal.

If I were to offer advice to someone looking for a fast and easy way to build a pyramid, I'd suggest simply buying a pack of Bic stic round pens. The cheap ones with a simple hollow white tube without any tapering. Use wirecutters to pull out the pen and plug inserts from either end, and use string to thread eight of them together to form a pyramid.

So...results. Candleframe pyramid I placed under a chair in line with my spinal column, and meditated. I did "feel energy" within the first minute. Got so excited that I noticed anything that I had a difficult time continuing.

When I went to bed, I placed the clay pyramid under my bed at roughly the position of the base of my spine. Intended to simply allow the flow of energy to come through me, and to use it to clear my base chakra. Results came unusually quickly and easily, and in relatively short time I felt everything up to my heart centered. And pain in the heart. That's not unusual for me, but this being the first session I decided to play it safely, and stopped. Though I did then move the pyramid up to the position of my throat and resumed work up there. Very little observable result, and I ended up going to sleep with the pyramid still in place. Dreams of Saurian aliens, but otherwise no ill effects. Not that I want to diminish the possible significance of that...I can understand it immediately sending up red flags...but along the range of dream experiences in my lifetime involving aliens, this was only moderately malevolent. In the dream their intent appeared to be generally exploitative, but I didn't feel I was in any particular danger. Curiously, the name "Saurian" was given to me by another (human) character in the dream, who seemed absolutely...terrifed isn't exactly the right word, but emotionally devastated at their presence. I would not have identified them with "reptilian" in the traditional sense, but I did find their structure familiar, though uncommon in my experience.

Back to pyramids...if I understand how this is supposed to be working, there are two principals at work. First...it's a funnel. Imagine a simple plastic oil funnel. It doesn't really matter what angle the sides are, or how big the funnel is or what material it's made of. Pour liquid into a funnel and the flow will be directed. If there is ambiant energy all around us, then similarly, it seems a pyramid can funnel that energy. In this sense, I would expect that orientation to or on the ground doesn't matter either. You could probably hold one over your chest and get similar results. Simply direct the point of the pyramid to where you want energy to flow. Though it might be worth considering the implications of placing your hand on the base, since that's where energy is being sourced from. I won't speculate on what makes this "ambiant energy" actually move, but I won't argue with an experienced result.

Second principal I'm less clear on, but judging from the source material's apparent concern over metals and facing...presumably has something to do with magnetism. What, isn't clear. I haven't read any precise explanation from the Ra material on exactly what sort of metals were to be avoided. Simply "base" metals. And "expensive" ones are good. That's a bit vague to me. Is copper a base or an expensive metal? What about iron? An answer on those two would be epecially helpful, as copper does not magnetize, whereas iron does. When I hear of "expensive" metals, I tend to think of gold and platinum, neither of which are ferromagnetic. So is that the property we're trying to avoid? If so, then copper would also be an appropriate material. But personally I tend to think of copper as being as "inexpensive" metal, and incidentally extremely easy to come by in custom tubes because it's used for plumbing. If you wanted to make a strung-together tube pyramid like the bic pen one I described above, copper would be most convenient. Or aluminum. Also fairly easy to come by. I happen to have several dozens of feet worth of aluminum pipes in my garage at this very moment. But once again...I tend to think of it as an "inexpensive" metal, so Ra's caution is once again unclear to me.

In any case, plastic is also easy to come by.

top topics

join