It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lack of action prevents revolution...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

If I am mistaken, feel for to correct me, but I don't think you are reading what we are saying. We have all stated we agree with you in the fact we would love for a change like this to happen. We also have all stated we have actually done something to help a change occur in some sort of way.

You are saying we are stuck in our ways or fighting to keep our lives the same, when we have all stated we have done something to try and change things. I can't speak for everyone, only what I have read and what I have done. I have tried to bring people together through many acts of kindness, events and hospitality. Even as we speak, I have someone living in my house who needed a place to stay and needed help. This person does not even share the same views on life as me. This person was not even my friend (they were not an enemy either) before they came to live here.

So please, unless I am mistaken (which is possible), I think you should reread what we have said and either over some viable solutions, or tell us about some things you have done to help others out, open their eyes, and make the world a better place.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
I am sensing a resistence in some of these replies.

Really? I do not see that so much as I see people telling you that "your feelings are right" but your "expectations are a tad radical and improbable".

I understand that your way of life is threatened by ideals expressed in my post.

Really? I spend my days speaking to the public, organizing large numbers of people to hopefully share peaceful ways and higher ways of seeing each other. I also roll with Jesus Christ.

So tell me how your way threatens mine, and where you see this unfolding here?

Your life is what you have created it to be and anything that contradicts your view of how life is best lived you will fight against.

My life is mine...anything that contradicts it has open floor and the right to do so.

Me stating that a post on a forum is not going to even begin to change the world without "real efforts" and serious "years of dedication", has nothing to do with "me fighting you for anything".

I am not fighting you, and have made it clear that I sympathize with your feelings.

I simply find sitting around and talking about it "nothing of a solution" when it is finished off with "don't worry, a Messiah will save us all".

A Messiah didn't save my recently killed friend...some earthly action would have saved his life.

Thats fine its called self preservation and is a basic instinct inate in us all.

Projecting primitive traits of "human nature" on those of us telling you that "you may be wrong" is in no way a "point" to make anyone less right or more wrong.

I do not rebuke what you are saying to simply justify my own evils.

I simply think your views on the world and the currently "awakening" society are blasé and a bit trite. I hear them from many mouths, but in the end those mouths are eating food, talking within shelters, and communicating with society just like the rest of us.

The problem is that this way of life is not something to fear rather something to embrace.

I agree with you.

And I have seen no fear in any post here yet. I see brave people who have made it clear that your "feelings" are right, but you "still" seem to lack proper direction in "actions".

The world we live in is heading into two realities.

One good and one bad.

it is up to us to choose which road humanity walks.

I see...and this is documented fact, or are we again drifting towards a supernatural force that will be doing all the hard work for us?

We have to realise we have no power to steer the course of our own existence unless it is within their system.

True to a point...but my life is very radical and energetically for-filling in both happiness and treasures of "spiritual worth".

I HAVE power to direct myself towards those things.

If we dont wake up then we are simply sleeping and if we sleep we will never awaken.

Not a fan of the whole "awake" slang passed around these days. As I said, I've never seen so many people "absolutely ignorant of world events, spiritual growth and honesty" as I see today.

You see an "awakening" happening...I see more and more herds of people shutting off their minds and jacking in to the "stupidity boxes" we all seem to worship around us.

I may be sitting here at my pc giving my opinion but to assume i would start this thread without any proof to back that i have played my part and continue to do so is simple iggnorance

You have not played your part...you are currently playing it...you will have played it in full the day you are done here on earth.

I have layed my life on the line for the greatest change the world has ever seen.

Really? You didn't share that information in your prior posts...care to share?

One day you may see this and realise there is much more to this thread than you may believe.

And one day you may see this thread as a thing that was hardly enough effort at all.

Still a fun discussion and as said, you got your heart in the right place.

Now start working on making things happen.

Gather people, share food, speak to the public (if that is your strength).

Just do NOT stop at making a small post with the basic "feeling" most people have been having since the dawn of mankind.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks Mr Mask, you too seem like a very patient person who stands for their beliefs but in the same breathe gives someone else their chance to speak and be heard.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TranscendencyNow
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thanks Mr Mask, you too seem like a very patient person who stands for their beliefs but in the same breathe gives someone else their chance to speak and be heard.

If all you say about your nature is true, you are much further down the correct path then I am.

But this is not a race, and we both seem to be trying to reach the same finish line.

I hope we both get there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join