It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answering All Questions!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thaknobodi

The tptb should have a drastic back up plan, right?

After all they're soo damn smart with lots of money. The illusion of being crippled, then wham! ..Like a wolf that has one fatal bite remaining in it's "clip."

Essentially? No.

TPTB have exhausted almost all of their plans; Swine Flu, Economic Warfare, Fear mongering, Racism, Sexism, etc...

They are almost finished.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Will you personally be present during this UNIVERSAL CLOSING AND ALL THE FRUIT GATHERING??????

IT will be Planetary in its area of effect, and will happen soon, so I imagine that we would ALL be present.

Unless you mean the transcendence of humanity to conscious creators of reality... and that is QUITE a long ways away. (Concerning dimensional travel, at least.)

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ok Edrick thanks for the input.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Will ATS admin post another thread that they are contractually obliged to do so as part of a sponsorship deal? and in turn will it jeopardises the morality of the site with its members?

Technically I know its 2 but I am a curious member

[edit on 11-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Will ATS admin post another thread that they are contractually obliged to do so as part of a sponsorship deal? and in turn will it jeopardises the morality of the site with its members?

If they do, they would more than likely disclose whether it is part of a sponsorship deal or not.

Unfortunately I cannot speculate on the whims, wishes, and wills of ATS admins.

That is above my pay grade

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ok since you seem to be able to answer all questions give me an answer to this.

Why does my right abdominal side hurt all the time? Been hurtin since I was in the 7th grade and I am now a senior. I've gotten cat scans done, ultra sounds, and been to many doctors and they have found nothing. First they said that it coulde be my appendix, but found nothing, then they said it was hernia but found nothing. It hurts off and on. One day I will be fine and the next it feels like I am going into an appendix attack, which I don't kow how that feels but I assume that this is how it feels.

Can you answer that?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I'd like to know the EXACT Mega Millions Lottery numbers that will be selected tomorrow, Tuesday, 12 January, 2010 at about 2200 EST in the United States.

(I'm happy to accept the fact that revelaing this information will result in more winners, for any and all who see the numbers, and are in a position to buy lottery tickets in time...I will take that chance).

In addition, perhaps you will be able to tell us the PowerBall numbers for Wednesday, 13 January, 2010??? That would be extra nice.....

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

Might be having severe gastrointestinal reactions to something in your diet.
(Monitor what you eat, and compare that to when your pain occurs)

I lack enough information to give you a meaningful answer apart from that.

Sorry.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'd like to know the EXACT Mega Millions Lottery numbers that will be selected tomorrow, Tuesday, 12 January, 2010 at about 2200 EST in the United States.

I'm not telling.

In addition, perhaps you will be able to tell us the PowerBall numbers for Wednesday, 13 January, 2010??? That would be extra nice.....

Again... I do not share my secret wealth creation information

LOL!

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I do not share my secret wealth creation information

Well, I will for only $19.95 (plus S&H).....

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Well ya know what?........I never even thought of that. I shall do that and see what I come up with. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

How would meditating under a waterfall make me feel less pain? Also what are ways to clear out your lungs after smoking for tons of years?? (I really need the answer to this question)

You also said "Quantum indeterminacy shows that many neural reactions are not completely linear in regards to chemical mathematics, and are influenced by quantum perturbations." Want to put this in terms I can understand?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

You are very welcome, I hope this helps you.

(Second line is full of Secondy Goodness)

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I got another one to you might want to help me with. Has Science Mapped the whole brain yet? Does anyone know? I know they found were memories are stored, but have they found were the thought process come from?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Thank you Edrick. I have actually been considering unloading some yin and trying to recapture some yang.

'preciate it.

ad

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

How would meditating under a waterfall make me feel less pain?

Meditation is the art of focusing your mind, to block outside distractions.

The constant stimulation of cold water falling on you will attract your attention.

If you can learn to shut out the stimulation of an endless stream of cold water from your mind, it will be that much easier to "Ignore" pain.

Also what are ways to clear out your lungs after smoking for tons of years??

www.ehow.com...

You also said "Quantum indeterminacy shows that many neural reactions are not completely linear in regards to chemical mathematics, and are influenced by quantum perturbations." Want to put this in terms I can understand?

A chemical reaction is predictable in its effects, how it will occur, how long it takes to occur, etc...

Brain chemistry uses quantum mechanical effects to do certain things (Ion Channels through neural membranes, and the like) that are not necessarily classical chemistry.

There are "Senses" that the human brain posses that we have not cataloged and understood yet, that work on quantum principles.

andrewamarino.com...

Short Answer: It's Complicated.

-Edrick

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

You are quite welcome.

(Second line is a Busy guy)

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Has Science Mapped the whole brain yet? Does anyone know? I know they found were memories are stored, but have they found were the thought process come from?

This should help.

-Edrick

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

But the pineal gland can be removed, so the pineal gland isent really anything REAL important so to speak.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

But the pineal gland can be removed, so the pineal gland isent really anything REAL important so to speak.

Your eyes can be removed also... and your ears, and your tongue.

So they aren't REAL important, so to speak.

-Edrick

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join