It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answering All Questions!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

who is my avatar?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zz0409

I'm impressed! pretty good answers! I like this thread.

Our staff Appreciates your Compliments... they will be allowed out of their cages for 5 minutes today for doing such a good job!

Will war continue with Afgan etc?

The powers that be seem to be ramping up another theater of battle in the war on terror.

The nation of Yemen seems to be next on the list due to the "Christmas Day Plane Bomber" incident.

IT is known that the "Bomber" was allowed onto the plane despite warnings to the FBI.

Classic False Flag.

The War on "Terror" is a multi Faceted strategy.

1. Increase US military expenditure (Increasing military contractor profits)

2. Taking reserves of Raw resources and strategic locations from other nations (Yemen Oil fields, and access to the Gulf of Aden, Indian Ocean, and the Red Sea shipping rout through the Suez Canal)

3. Further Increase the amount of money the US Treasury must "Borrow" from the FRB, thereby increasing their profits.

4. Decreasing the value of foreign holdings of US Treasury bills and bonds through inflation of the US dollar (Over Printing)

The war in Afghanistan is also multifaceted, and relies on many of the same things as the prior example, with the addition of controlling Afghan Opium (Heroin) production, that is smuggled into the United states by the CIA to fund secret wars, black projects, etc...

Whether the war will end, depends entirely upon how long the current "Powers that be" remain in power in the United states, How long the US economy can exist to support the war, etc...

In all likelihood, Other nations will reduce their holdings of, and cease purchase of US Treasury Bills, thereby crippling the US Economy.

This would, in turn, end the War in Afghanistan.

In addition to this, other powers are actively plotting against the "US Rulers", and undermining their efforts.

IT appears that their power structure is being eroded, and deconstructed.

How long this process will take, and whether the war in Afghan will be ended officially, or by Fiat (End of the US Economy) is up for debate.

The war, however WILL end, I would say within the year.

Will troops come home anytime soon?

Essentially the same question as above, so I will not further elaborate unless requested.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
ooh fun!

1. Why do most depictions of Jesus show him as a Caucasian?

2. If what believers claim, that God is infallible and omniscient (doesn't make mistakes), is true; whats up with Noah's flood?

3. If a red haired, blue eyed Caucasian woman has a child with a dark complected African American man, what are the chances of them having a fair skinned, red haired, hazel eyed child?

4. Why, after two years of being a parent of two, does my husband not expect to be awakened before noon on Saturdays?

5. Why does my cat believe himself to be a teen-aged human?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

who is my avatar?

Terence Stamp

i692.photobucket.com...

-Edrick

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
The tptb should have a drastic back up plan, right?

After all they're soo damn smart with lots of money. The illusion of being crippled, then wham! ..Like a wolf that has one fatal bite remaining in it's "clip."

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

who is my avatar?

Terence Stamp

i692.photobucket.com...

-Edrick

and you were doing so well, anyway thanks for the answers, the last one was pretty hard so i'll let you off

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Since you know of the Markhovians, I am giving you a S&F for the thread. That is what you meant by Well of Souls?

Previous question not submitted as THE question.

If the universe is based upon higher mathematics and perceptual reality, when will we be able to manipulate said perceptual reality to become or produce anything we want?

If numerous questions available-

If the universe is infinite, there is an infinite number of possibilities, how can I meet one of my doppelgangers?

Please give the answer to the answer of the question, what is the meaning of Life, the Universe, Everything?

Waiting for an esoteric response with baited breath.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

1. Why do most depictions of Jesus show him as a Caucasian?

The Predominant Christ Worshiping Race is Caucasian.

2. If what believers claim, that God is infallible and omniscient (doesn't make mistakes), is true; whats up with Noah's flood?

Assuming that the story of the flood was true, then god created the flood to cleanse the world of humans who were wicked.

God created humans, and through eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge, they gained the knowledge of good and evil.

Having been bestowed with "Choice" of Free Will by God, they were free to make their own way. (Including disobeying God)

Thus, God did not "Make a mistake that he had to cleanse" because he created humans to make choices for themselves.

So, it was not, per se... a mistake.

3. If a red haired, blue eyed Caucasian woman has a child with a dark complected African American man, what are the chances of them having a fair skinned, red haired, hazel eyed child?

Very small.

4. Why, after two years of being a parent of two, does my husband not expect to be awakened before noon on Saturdays?

Assuming that your husband works the normal M-F schedule... his weekend is his day off, the day to regain sleep that he may have missed waking up early and going in to work to get money to provide food and shelter for his family.

Humans need REM sleep to recuperate, or else they will go insane.

Your husband is resting from the week of work.

5. Why does my cat believe himself to be a teen-aged human?

Animals in close contact with humans show a propensity to relate themselves as members of the human group they are associated with.

it is a form of association, and derivative of the instinct to "Belong" to a tribe, displayed in all social mammals.

Furthermore, your cat does not have the mental capacity to understand the "Responsibility" it must display to be an Adult (Or act like a human adult), so it acts as an adolescent instead.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

how do you know so much? you aint one of them "readers" are you?

I am sort of Obsessive compulsive when it comes to curiosity.

Curiosity killed the cat

2 questions

Why did Avatar make so much money worldwide in the box office when in reality, a lot of people didn’t even like the movie?

How do I become a better MMA fighter?

ALSO, how do you know that consciousness isn’t in our brain, ever heard arguments from sceptics like Randi, And Susan Blackmore? Don’t there arguments make you think conscious is just in our brain.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ok then what is at the edges of the universe???

The universe does not have an "Edge" due to the nature of spacetime curvature.

The universe is a closed "Infinite" space, with no edge, or boundary as we would be able to perceive it in 4 dimensional mathematics.

And what exist outside the universe?

There are two ways to answer that question.

1. There is no OUTSIDE of the universe, since everything that exists is "The Universe"

2. There are multiple different realities exesting as a result of the interactions between the higher dimensional architecture, and the lower dimensional existance that we call "The Universe"

Although, their relationship is not what we would think of as "Outside", "Inside", "Lower", or "Higher", they are definitely non spacial in their relationship with this universe.

-Edrick

Ok thanks and if you where to believe as I do he would show you whats outside the universe as little as it is. Thanks as I was checking your experience level of understanding your surroundings in space and EXISTANCE.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You're fun.

I think I miscommunicated a couple of questions, but I thank you for responding!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Since you know of the Markhovians, I am giving you a S&F for the thread. That is what you meant by Well of Souls?

Something along those lines, but I was speaking more multidimensionaly than probabilistically...

If the universe is based upon higher mathematics and perceptual reality, when will we be able to manipulate said perceptual reality to become or produce anything we want?

The fundamental connection of everything in reality to "Reality" itself manifests in many different ways to human species.

For example: Dreams, The 100 Monkey Theory, Etc...

These "Powers" are not supernatural, but are natural extensions of hw reality is constructed, and WHAT our relationship to reality IS.

The most likely answer to your question, is when humans are able to reconcile their Reasoning Capacities, with their Instincts.

As the problems of human civilization are based upon the conflict between "Humanity" (Higher cognitive functions, such as abstract thought) and "Animal Nature" (The instincts that we had to posses in order to survive long enough to get to where we are.)

If the universe is infinite, there is an infinite number of possibilities, how can I meet one of my doppelgangers?

That would require the aforementioned "Understanding" of your own nature, as well as a HIGHER understanding of the "Upper" dimensions (And how you interact with them) that you would have to travel through in order to get to the "Reality" that your doppelganger resides in...

Or you could just wait for them to find you...

Please give the answer to the answer of the question, what is the meaning of Life, the Universe, Everything?

Forty-Two

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If one wishes to not become impoverished, when is the time to take the money and run from the stock market? Now, while it's up, or wait a while longer?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Forty-Two

-Edrick

FTW
nothing gets better than that.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Why did Avatar make so much money worldwide in the box office when in reality, a lot of people didn’t even like the movie?

The premise of the movie was interesting upon first glance.

The special effects were quite good.

The director is known for making good action movies.

The scenery was stunning.

Short Answer: IT looked REAL good in the trailers.

How do I become a better MMA fighter?

A combination of Akido, Ju Jitsu, and Krav Maga will help in close quarters combat.

Jeet kun do will assist you in improved reaction time, and reaction correctness.

Additional work on Balance will help you with throws and grapples (Standing on one foot while you change your center of gravity, using mixed weights, for example)

Meditation to focus your thoughts, and work on desensitizing your bodies reaction to pain. (Meditating under a waterfall, for example)

Weight Training (For strength and stamina, not for bulk muscle)

Endurance training (Weighted Jogging, etc)

ALSO, how do you know that consciousness isn’t in our brain, ever heard arguments from sceptics like Randi, And Susan Blackmore? Don’t there arguments make you think conscious is just in our brain.

Quantum indeterminacy shows that many neural reactions are not completely linear in regards to chemical mathematics, and are influenced by quantum perturbations.

Multiply this small effect by billions of neurons, and you have a rather large margin of error that is not accounted for by biochemistry.

I do not agree that Consciousness is *JUST* in our brain... but It appears to be a "Tenant" of the brain... if that analogy makes sense.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

You're fun.

I think I miscommunicated a couple of questions, but I thank you for responding!

Here at the Answer Broadcasting System, we aim to please!

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Edrick, you gave me the answer to the question, not the answer to the answer to the question.

But thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

If one wishes to not become impoverished, when is the time to take the money and run from the stock market? Now, while it's up, or wait a while longer?

The stock market is making gains, but the Currency is devaluing just as fast, so the net earnings for staying in will be canceled by the currencies devaluation.

I would recommend offshore stock markets, such as the Shanghai Stock Exchange, as china is a large holder of US debt, and the US economy is undergoing rapid devaluation, it would e a wise bet to at least hedge any dollar holdings with strong Asian currencies.

(Not to mention that if the Yuan is ever depegged from the Dollar, it will skyrocket)

Although I would not Short the US market in the short term, it may be beneficial to do sometime down the road.

The Chinese Government has just announced a multi-billion dollar project to invest in Solar Thermal power generation, so the construction company might be a good bet for the foreseeable future.

It is wise to diversify US only holdings with other international currencies as well, the Euro seems to have more stability than the Dollar, although their currency system suffers from many of the same flaws that the US system does.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

What do you get when you multiply Six by Nine?

(How many roads must a man walk down... How many bars must Arther enter, before he finds Trillian)

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Will you personally be present during this UNIVERSAL CLOSING AND ALL THE FRUIT GATHERING??????

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join