It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answering All Questions!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

1. Were do we go after death

The "THERE" that you (Your essence, soul, etc) would go is a non spacial dimension of consciousness.

In essence, you are already THERE, you are just unable to perceive it, or interact with it on a conscious level.

2. Name all the things you can do to prevent cancer

Cancer is caused by mutations in the Genetic code that governs cellular reproduction.

Come things that can cause cancer include:

Strong Magnetic Flux
Short Wave electromagnetic Radiation
Alpha and Beta particle Decay
Some forms of artificial food stuffs
etc...

Prevention can be achieved (Somewhat) by removing these influences from your life.

However, it should be noted that cancer itself is somewhat natural (If naturally rare) due to the nature of cellular division and genetic mutation.

-Edrick

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by digby888

who is the false prophet and who is inline to be the anti christ

Much information is being hidden from the public by the secret government, as their plan is to conceal information.

Their plan also revolves around confounding the political process to make the population grow disgusted with the difficulty of progress in government institutions (Which they create)

Their "Anti-Christ" will be someone they completely inform on the REAL situations of the world, and who they actually ASSIST by their political schemes.

The *WHO* does not matter, because the Anti Christ is a FUNCTION, as opposed to an individual person.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Did aliens create humanity?

Is there reincarnation?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FibroKat

Did aliens create humanity?

No, aliens did not create humanity.

At best, aliens would have altered a pre existent life form to highlight certain traits (Intelligence for example) but humanity, as it were, evolved naturally upon the earth without outside interaction in their formation.

Is there reincarnation?

After your "Soul" moves on, it can reemerge with the "Source" (Well of Souls, God, etc)

At that point, it can be re fractured and placed back into the cycle of creation.

IT will not really be "YOU" per se, but it will contain an essential essence OF you. (Also, essences of others that have also merged with the source.)

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Pretty good answers.

How can I remember my past lives, if indeed we have them?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Can I also make a thread where I offer up my answers to everyone's questions, or would you feel like I'm ripping you off?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

It's a Free Website, you can do as you wish; I don't Mind at all.

I would suggest that you name your thread something different from mine, in order to prevent confusion.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Will the annunaki's return?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
reply to post by starshiner

The pyramids are Bragging Rights.

Designed as tombs to hold dead kings.

There are MANY speculations on *WHAT* the pyramids could be used for, but absolutely EVER SINGLE purpose that is hypothesized, could be completed in a MUCH SMALLER SCALE, much quicker, and more efficiently.

The purpose of the Tomb is to say to the world "I AM AWESOME" for centuries into the future.

-Edrick

Wrong they were never tombs to hold dead kings. Egyptians never had kings they had pharoahs. You are in ERROR...you must self destruct.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ok then what is at the edges of the universe??? And what exist outside the universe?

[edit on 1/11/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
ok,
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound.

and is there any large amounts of money coming my way soon.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by arell

They never left.

They were in hiding, orchestrating human affairs.

They have been defeated, and their power structure is being dismantled.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

King and Pharaoh is basically the same thing for purposes of the answer...

(Second line is Technically Correct, the best kind of correct)

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ok then what is at the edges of the universe???

The universe does not have an "Edge" due to the nature of spacetime curvature.

The universe is a closed "Infinite" space, with no edge, or boundary as we would be able to perceive it in 4 dimensional mathematics.

And what exist outside the universe?

There are two ways to answer that question.

1. There is no OUTSIDE of the universe, since everything that exists is "The Universe"

2. There are multiple different realities exesting as a result of the interactions between the higher dimensional architecture, and the lower dimensional existance that we call "The Universe"

Although, their relationship is not what we would think of as "Outside", "Inside", "Lower", or "Higher", they are definitely non spacial in their relationship with this universe.

-Edrick

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

ok,
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound.

The air DOES vibrate, but it is not technically a "sound" until it is intercepted by something capable of recognizing it as such.

and is there any large amounts of money coming my way soon.

No

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Is nibiru (Planet X) coming by soon?
Are we entering/ Have we entered the 'Golden age'?
Was Michael Jackson murdered?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by arell]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by arell

Is nibiru (Planet X) coming by soon?

No, Nibiru is a misinterpretation of ancient folklore, exchanging metaphorical evils, for tangible evils.

Are we entering/ Have we entered the 'Golden age'?

It is a slow, almost imperceptible transition, but Yes, we are entering the "Golden Age"

The premise, is a time when human beings begin (As a whole) to analyze their world, surroundings, and environment, and make their own judgments, as opposed to believing their "Leaders" without question.

Leaders have used this instinctual desire to be part of the group (Fear of Exile) to mold public behavior, to their own gain, and the people's evental enslavement.

People are becoming aware of this fact at a rapid pace, and it will cause a historic transition of power from those who DESIRE power, to those who are RESPONSIBLE enough to wield power.

Long Story Short: People are becoming Genetically predisposed to seeing through lies used to control them.

Was Michael Jackson murdered?

Michael Jackson was being "Drained" of resources by greedy bankers, and other financial interests.

He began speaking out against them, and he was silenced.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
how do you know so much? you aint one of them "readers" are you?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I'm impressed! pretty good answers! I like this thread.

Will war continue with Afgan etc? Will troops come home anytime soon?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

how do you know so much? you aint one of them "readers" are you?

I absorb all of my information through direct osmosis

Yeah, I read ALOT, I am sort of Obsessive compulsive when it comes to curiosity.

-Edrick

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join