It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answering All Questions!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Not Found

The requested URL /images/member/6fbf515820f2 was not found on this server.

Sorry, I couldn't see what you were trying to post there....

-Edrick

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arell

What was the language Adam and Eve spoke?

There is currently no proof that "Adam and Eve" as they are biblically referenced, ever existed.

-Edrick

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
What do you think of the Rendlesham incident?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

What do you think of the Rendlesham incident?

NASA, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, was originally a cover for the Real Space Program... Which was the design and testing phase of the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.

This was started by Kennedy in 1958 (By reorganizing the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics)

The organization was basically designed as a Test Bed, and Smoke Screen for the Real Research Department.

(Probably Lockheed Skunkworks, and their like)

Now, keep in mind, that this was all under the Leadership of Wernher Magnus Maximilian Freiherr von Braun.

The Operation Paperclip Scientist that began Working for NASA, after working on the Army's Intermediate Range Ballistic Missile Program.

(Not to mention... You know... the V2 rocket program)

So, anyways... Defense Contractors have this little... Secrecy "Air" about them, Ya know?

National Security and Whatnot...

They have R&D Budgets that dwarf the GDP of most nations... and they hire the Best and Brightest Engineers, Mathematicians, Computer Tech's, etc...

Sequestered inside of their Underground Bases...

Now, a Word on Underground Bases, and the Logistics Necessary for them:

Very High Speed Tunnel Project Logistics Calculations:

Tools:

Tunnel Boring Machine:

These machines have been in existence for quite some time, Taking into account the Channel Tunnel linking Britain and France via a sub-terrestrial submarine tunnel spanning some 50 kilometers, and taking from 1988 to 1994 to complete (6 years).

Total cost of the project is approximately 25 billion dollars (US, current), which equates to 500 million dollars per kilometer.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Train would be a specially designed maglev train:

en.wikipedia.org...

Such transportation is capable of extended periods of acceleration, thereby reducing overall acceleration forces to manageable levels (akin to aircraft takeoff, or normal car or train acceleration)

The tunnel is vacuum sealed (easily since it is bored through solid rock), to allow increased speeds.

(Speed / acceleration calculations)

Assuming speed of 10,000 miles per hour. (4,470.4 meters per second, or 4.4 kilometers per second)

Acceleration at .2 standard gravitation = 1.96 meters per second per second.

total acceleration time at .2 g is 2,280 seconds (38 minutes)

Acceleration at higher gravities will equal much lower acceleration times.

Take .5g for example:

.5g = 4.9 meters per second.

acceleration at 4.9 meters per second per second reaches 10,000 miles per hour at 912 seconds. (15 minutes)

To place this into perspective: lets say you have a car that goes from 0 to 60mph in 10 seconds.

60 miles per hour is 26.8224 meters per second.

which is 2.6 meters per second per second acceleration.

A higher performance automobile can achieve this speed in much less time, a car capable of accelerating from 0 to 60 mph in 5 seconds would equal the forces of this maglev train.

The train would accelerate halfway, and decelerate halfway.

Distance is a function of acceleration and time: Vi + 1/2 a t2

(Vi = initial velocity)

(a = acceleration)

(t = time)

So, at an acceleration of 4.9 meters per second, over 15 minutes, you would cover:

0 + 1/2 * 4.9 * 15^2 = 1,984,500 meters (1984 kilometers)

Multiply that by 2 for your deceleration phase, and you get around 4000 kilometers in 30 minutes, constant 1/2 g acceleration the whole way.

Cost:

Taking the Channel tunnel project as a conservative estimate: we take $500 million per kilometer.

Considering 4,000 kilometers for the total project, we arrive at a figure of $2 trillion dollars.

Time for project:

Considering the chunnel project took 6 years, and spanned 50 kilometers, an extrapolation would be 43 days per kilometer, or 471 years for the total project.

Now, for the time estimates of the actual Tunnel Boring machine:

Conservative Hard rock estimates place the speed of the TBM at around 40 meters in a day.

For an overall project of 4,000,000 meters, this would take approximately 273 years for one TBM to complete the entire projected span.

However, for a construction job of this magnitude, it would be helpful to work on both sides of the tunnel at the same time, halving our original estimate to 136 years.

In addition, it would be prudent to have multiple segments of the project being completed simultaneously...

Lets say 20 segments at once (40 total TBM's) which would reduce our time-frame to 6.8 years.

This type of technology (Tunnel Boring Machines) have been available since the 1950's.....

www.theblogbelow.com...

So, anyways... Secret Research Program... Secret Underground Cities... Secret Space Program... Secret Science.

I'd say that most UFO sightings are Secret "Corporate" Prototypes.

Based off of Scientific Discoveries that are kept secret by omission, from the public at large.

They protect their patents, with a Shifting patent Number system, so even if you DID find the patent number, it would have changed by the time you put in the FOIA request.

The Crafts Propulsion systems are based off of subtly different areas of physics to produce thrust... Like a working understanding of Gravity, and how that is created... and Ion vector manipulation, and the like.

However, some of the UFO's are Genuine Extra Terrestrials, Or Extra Dimensional Craft....

It appears that they are trying to make contact with us, in the form of Crop circles...

However, the Secret Government does NOT want this, so they make their OWN crop Circles, and fly their own Craft.

The Alien Scientist

The Rendlesham incident happened in the 80's.

-Edrick

edit on 14-9-2010 by Edrick because: error correction

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yes, that was an excellent question... and thank you.

After careful documented research, the answer is:

Bump-Mapping!

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Edric, it has been some time since I have "Bumped" you LOL LOL

At any rate, another question for you.

I have found a series of "Lines" on the moon in the vicinity of Apollo 15s landing site, and in fact, one of the lines is crossed by their lunar rover. And, I suspect was the reason for landing at that particular place. No matter.

My question to you is this, since the lines really do not appear to be power lines but more like over stretched cables, could they be the original "stairway to heaven", or the "Space elevator" of the ancient ones? I doubt "We" could have accomplished this, and besides, they look too old for us to have attempted. Besides, from what looks like "hairs" laying about, it really looks like it was a long term failure.

For more information on the subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

The lines are a combination of processing artifacts, and irregular contaminants on the film during the image processing used for those particular pictures (from the Apollo mission lunar orbiter capsule), because they still used actual photographic film during that time. In addition to Algorithmic Errors in overlaying two images beside each other.

They cannot be actual cables, since to even register at those distances, the cables would likely have to be several meters wide at those distances and scales, since the resolution of these images is quite poor.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Edrick firstly from what I have read of your answers to questions asked I have wondered if you have to carry your brain around in a wheel barrow as it could be too big for a body to hold up?

I`ve especially liked and was impressed by the answers you`ve given in regards to God Christian Faith type questions something that I wasn`t expecting.

Anyway my real question that I`d like to ask of you (which isn`t of any quality) is related to the game of cricket, something I`m very interested in at the moment,so.....

Who will win the Ashes England or Australia?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
Edrick firstly from what I have read of your answers to questions asked I have wondered if you have to carry your brain around in a wheel barrow as it could be too big for a body to hold up?

LOL, thanks... actually, it is a sort of interdimensional Cranial Capacity!

I`ve especially liked and was impressed by the answers you`ve given in regards to God Christian Faith type questions something that I wasn`t expecting.

Always happy to deliver the unexpected!

Anyway my real question that I`d like to ask of you (which isn`t of any quality) is related to the game of cricket, something I`m very interested in at the moment,so.....

Who will win the Ashes England or Australia?

I'm terribly sorry, but my future sports prediction abilities, and their associated lucrative answers have been classified as Ultra Above Top Secret by a galactic panel of advanced, non-corporeal beings.

And, as such, I will not be able to answer your question, as doing so, may create a time paradox that would destroy the *ENTIRE UNIVERSE!*

Thanks for your compliments though!

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
And, as such, I will not be able to answer your question, as doing so, may create a time paradox that would destroy the *ENTIRE UNIVERSE!*

We best not be having that! then.

Merry Christmas anyway Edrick and all!

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Will I make it to fourth density in this last cycle?

-Naeem

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111
Will I make it to fourth density in this last cycle?

-Naeem

Technically, the next cycle is 5th density, and going to it depends entirely upon whether you have completed your journey in 4th density (Duality, the opposition), it is basically about releasing yourself from the "Me vs Others" mentality.

However, I should add, that the Entire planet is due to be upgraded to "5th" density.

So, I wouldn't worry about it too much... just try to help others, and you should be fine.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I think you mean going from 4th to 5th dimension as this is the same as 3rd to 4th density. Thanks, and the reply was fast.

May I ask you a few more questions?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by naeem11111

May I ask you a few more questions?

Please!

Do continue!

We here at the answer broadcasting system are absolutely DEDICATED and committed to providing Fast, Accurate answers to all of your Wildest questions, at prices that are quite reasonable!

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Alright,

1. What does my avatar say about me?
2. What is the best way for me to start meditating? (inner knowledge, that kind of stuff)
3. Which chakra shall I start from, bottom to top or vice-versa?

Thanks
-Naeem
edit on 27/12/2010 by naeem11111 because: more info

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

1. What does my avatar say about me?

Off the top of my head... you are, or want to be military. you prefer sneak attacks, and covert strikes.

You prefer speed, and cunning over brute force, and do not hesitate to rely on technology.

2. What is the best way for me to start meditating? (inner knowledge, that kind of stuff)

Sit on a pillow, in lotus position: en.wikipedia.org...

Inhale to the count of 4

Hold for the count of 2 (do not close your airways, just resist the urge to move your diaphragm.)

Exhale to the count of 4

Hold to the count of 2

Repeat.

As you take up the rythm of the breathing, you should endeavor to clear all thoughts from your head.

Picture your mind, as the surface of a pool, or pond.

Every thought, idle whisper, or Idea is a drop of rain that disturbs the stillness of the pond with a ripple of thought.

Try to clear your mind, but do not resist the thoughts as they come... acknowledge that you had them, and then let them go.

You will see the surface of the pond becoming more and more still.

Once you have achieved "No thought" what you want to meditate upon, is up to you.

3. Which chakra shall I start from, bottom to top or vice-versa?

I usually start with the Root (Red) chakra at the base of the spine and work upwards. Although I have heard of some schools that prefer to start from the crown and move downwards.

I would say that whatever you feel comfortable with.... although I would also state that a building must be built from the foundation upwards.

-Edrick

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Man you really hit the spot.
1. You are correct on my 'tactics'
2. I have been trying 'James' quatum breath techniques'(wingmakers) as well and its similar to what you have mentioned but I have to keep going for about a month to see the results.
3. Yes thats what I thought as well. Thanks you for your answers, much appreciated.

Questions
1. Whats your take on 2012?
2. Who was the real christ?
3. Will the 'new world' follow the principles laid out in the Georgia Guidestones?

-Naeem

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

2. I have been trying 'James' quatum breath techniques'(wingmakers) as well and its similar to what you have mentioned but I have to keep going for about a month to see the results.

These breathing techniques predate the "Wingmakers" by at least 2000 years.

1. Whats your take on 2012?

2. Who was the real christ?

Are you referring to the Judeo-Christian "Jesus Christ"?

3. Will the 'new world' follow the principles laid out in the Georgia Guidestones?

The "New World Order" will not happen, so it's a moot point.

-Edrick
edit on 3-1-2011 by Edrick because: code

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Are you referring to the Judeo-Christian "Jesus Christ"?

No, he wasn't the real christ. I am on about the real one, that came long before Jesus of Nazareth.

The "New World Order" will not happen, so it's a moot point.

When I refered to the NWO I actually meant a positive one. Will it still not take place then?
Thanks for your replies.

1. What happens to those who comit suicides?
2. How can I make myself a little bit more 'open' to others?
3. I wish to become the all seeying I, whats the best way to become one?

-Naeem

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

No, he wasn't the real christ. I am on about the real one, that came long before Jesus of Nazareth.

Do you have a Name to let me know who exactly you are talking about?

When I refered to the NWO I actually meant a positive one. Will it still not take place then?
Thanks for your replies.

*SOMETHING WONDERFUL*

1. What happens to those who comit suicides?

They Die.

2. How can I make myself a little bit more 'open' to others?

Force yourself to interact socially.... in whatever setting (random encounters are best) you will get better at it with time and experience.

3. I wish to become the all seeying I, whats the best way to become one?

Uhm.... LOL!

Seriously?

No.

-Edrick

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join