It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answering All Questions!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Edrick,

What do you know of the Pineal gland? Is it really the gateway from our soul to the body, and is '___' a natural healthy drug that could cure depression and other mental disorders.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OShtey

Edrick,

What do you know of the Pineal gland? Is it really the gateway from our soul to the body, and is '___' a natural

healthy drug that could cure depression and other mental disorders.

I'll have to admit... I have been busy, and THIS QUESTION is quite a whopper.

I've been doing some research on the pineal gland for a couple years... and I didn't quite know how to approach the subject.

However, I have decided to just express my findings so far, as I shall answer each individual part of the question:

....is '___' a natural healthy drug that could cure depression and other mental disorders.

'___' is not a "Drug", as academia would call it.

'___' (or, Dimethyltryptamine) is one of a family of naturally occurring tryptamines.

Tryptamines are monoamine alkaloids (Nitrogen based neurotransmitter chemicals) that occur naturally in many plants, fungi, and the human body (Where it's "Role" is as yet... Undetermined)

Dimethyltryptamine is structurally similar to serotonin.

More information on NPR (Podcast):
www.npr.org...

...What do you know of the Pineal gland? Is it really the gateway from our soul to the body...

Ah, yes... the Pineal Gland.

Much research on that gland has been done for thousands of years:

The Pineal gland has been depicted in religious iconography since antiquity, and up to this day.

(External Image):
media.photobucket.com...

(External Image):
www.crystalinks.com...

(External Image):
2.bp.blogspot.com...

During the course of a Human Lifespan... the Pineal gland undergoes crystallization.

www.springerlink.com...

Now, as to the "Seat of the Soul" part of the question... this is where it gets freaky...

During meditation, and relaxation, the human brainwave activity slows down from (13-30) cycles per second, to (7-13) cycles per second.

And during deep meditation, or OBE's, and dreaming, the brainwave slows further to (4-7) cycles per second.

Now, the Schuuman resonance is a natural cavity effect of the earths atmosphere and Ionosphere on radio waves of 7.83, 14.3, 20.8, 27.3 and 33.8 cycles per second.

This is basically caused by lightning in the earths atmosphere (globally) causing brief Flashes of intensity all across the electromagnetic spectrum, and the Schumann resonance is the frequency of radio waves that propagate perfectly through the earths atmosphere, and its higher octaves.

These radio waves "Ring" around the world (Like a bell), and keep going until they have dissipated.

It never dissipates, however... as lightning strikes the earth in an almost constant stream, continually charging the Cavity with these frequencies.

Now, an LC circuit (Inductive / Capacitive) is a simple little device...

A Inductor (Coil of wire around a railroad spike) and a Capacitor (Stores charge, two metal plates close to each other but not touching.)

Given the size of each component, they will "Resonate" at a certain frequency.

This is how Radio works... as well as Wi-Fi, TV broadcast signals, satellite communications, etc, etc, etc...

en.wikipedia.org...

If a LC circuit of a certain frequency is hit with radio waves of THAT frequency, the circuit will produce an alternating current (from inductor to capacitor and back and forth) in the LC circuit.

The pineal glands location (in between the cerebral cortex and the brain stem) and its composition (With calcium or fluorite crystal deposits) seems to indicate that it has some sort of deeper electrochemical property.

It should be POSSIBLE to use the brain/brain-stem/pineal gland as a sort of biological LC circuit, and with a brainwave frequency that matches the Schumann resonance, and with this "Arrangement"... Sense the Schumann resonance, as one would use their eye to see the sun.

Now, according to the law of inductance, a magnetic field moving perpendicular to a conductor will induce a current to flow, and conversely, that a current flow will produce a magnetic field.

Now, the Schumann resonance IS a standing wave front circling the planet, and if the brain can "See" it, then it can "Broadcast" into it as well.

Of course... given the LOCATION of the pineal gland, this would mean that we would only be aware of what the pineal gland "Sees" during periods of sleep, deep meditation, or perhaps... spirit quests, visions, OOBE's, etc, and what have you...

So, I do hope that this thoroughly answers your question, because we here at the Answer Broadcasting System are dedicated to prompt, and accurate replies.

Or at least... those who STILL WORK HERE are dedicated.

Those responsible for the tardiness of this Answer(TM) have been sacked.

And just to make sure, those responsible for sacking those who were responsible were also sacked.

-Edrick (Moose bites can bi pretti nasti)

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Belated answers always end
up killing threads.
materialization of new questions, notwithstanding
providing new information and avenues
in thought.
So, relating new conversations and content
Begin the process of
upgrading the quality and
merit of the information contained within.
Peace!

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
My dog is freaked out due to 2 weeks of firecrackers going off. He won't eat or drink (its hot) he just sits and shakes.

Will he be alright?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

My dog is freaked out due to 2 weeks of firecrackers going off. He won't eat or drink (its hot) he just sits and shakes.

Will he be alright?

We all get jitters sometimes...

IT would be best to try to calm the dog down...

Pet while talking to in a soothing, reassuring voice.

Maybe take the dog for a walk, try to make the dog less afraid by being reassuring.

By the time the dog gets home, maybe it will be hungry or thirsty enough to stop fasting.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Edrick, this question is about the oil disaster in the Gulf. What kind of problems do you believe may occur if they nuke that well? Could that cause further damage to the sea floor, and make the problem even greater?

Also, do you have any ideas about what they could use to stop the flow of oil?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hi almighty OP. I have a question: Will prayers for love, light and justice be answered by `God` after the failures of law enforcements and government authorities to protect the `innocents`?

Good luck.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Why am I asking this question?

Did someone already ask it?

Will you get the correct answer?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Will prayers for love, light and justice be answered by `God` after the failures of law enforcements and government authorities to protect the `innocents`?

It depends upon what you mean by "God"

If your definition of God involves impossible things, then your prayers will go unanswered, as they were "Addressed" to a fictitious being, or personification.

Now, there are some religions that believe that All of the universe is a manifestation of a Higher Dimensional Order... An all encompassing, all "Knowing" (because it contains all minds) all powerful (since it encompasses the entire universe)

Consequently, the human brain/spinal column, is a sort of Radio Tuner that can broadcast and receive low frequency electromagnetic waves.

So, it is entirely possible that some fundamental physical aspect of the universe has a sort of consciousness to it that we would be capable of communicating with... and thereby, "Prayers" could be "Answered"

I have, however... always been partial to the "God helps those who help themselves" thing.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

What kind of problems do you believe may occur if they nuke that well?

Well, (no pun intended) the problem lies with exactly WHAT the well actually IS.

I quote from another thread:

Originally posted by Edrick
These Deep oil wells are best explained as a function of Volcanology... the only other science that studies plastic (Viscous Liquid) flows through different levels of geological strata.

These Deep oil wells are in fact the remnants of magma chambers underneath the earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/10d22b4bb699.jpg[/atsimg]

When the magma begins to flow in strata that contains high concentrations of Carbon, and Hydrogen (Seams of life...) the Magma heats the "Soil" to liquid state.

Since the Silicon in the rocks is heavier, it sinks into the magma, while the carbon and hydrogen pool towards the top (because of gravity) and under immense pressure and temperature, the hydrogen begins joining with the carbon in long chains...

Hydrocarbon Chains.

Carbon will not sink into Silicon Rock, unless it is in a Heavy structure... Like Cells, or Plant Fibers, or the Like.

This occurs in a process known as tectonic burial & metamorphism

High-grade metamorphism takes place at temperatures greater than 320oC and relatively high pressure. As grade of metamorphism increases, hydrous minerals become less hydrous, by losing H2O and non-hydrous minerals become more common.

earthsci.org...

If the Magma pocket is cut off from the mantle, the pocket of oil cools, and the pressure lowers.

The Deeper the well, the more likely that it is LIVE.

The Carbon is more than likely caused by the accumulation of the "Shells" of Dead Organisms accumulating over geological time frames.

Such as Algae... which is made of Hydrocarbon Chains, wrapped around hydrocarbon Chains, suspended inside of Hydrocarbon Chains.

So.... Yeah.

Layer after layer of Carbon Rich Algae, and Silicon Rich Diatoms, accumulate on the floor of whatever body of water.

Over time, the pressure and temperature liquefies the layers, and thus, separates them by weight inside the "Chamber"

This is the exact same principle that a Crude Refinery works on.... except on a MUCH larger scale.

Then you get other chemicals in the mix... Like Chlorine, which is a component of Salt... that also decays into something slightly more dangerous than Sea Salt:

Like Hydrogen Chloride, for example.

Or perhaps Sulfur, That is used in Cysteine, an integral part of proteins.

All of these volatile chemicals are diffused in the soil beneath us, from things that have died.

The "Liquid Hot Magma" pressure cooks the Rocks and the Light Carbon, Hydrogen, Free-Oxygen, etc, floats up... since it is less dense than the Silicon-Oxide "Glass" pool. (Silica, Quartz, Igneous, etc)

This is why Volcanoes release great plumes of Gas... it is Carbon Dioxide, and other gases that floated to the top of the magma.

So, pressure at great depth is a function of the Average Density of the surface layers, and the Height of the layers.

Since Oil is a liquid, it will transfer the downward force of the Rock layers, out to any path that it can fill.

This means that this well is spraying at upwards of 20,000 psi.

The ocean at the depth of the wellhead is about 1 mile (5,280ft) which causes around 2289psi at the bottom.

So, 20,000 psi - 2289psi = 17,711psi

That is still a lot of pressure.

I know that Industrial steam boilers are rated for Thousands of Psi...

But tens of thousands?

Nope...

44.68 tons per square inch is the tensile strength of crucible forged steel.

And structural yield occurs at around 60%-80% of this strength.

The area measured for tensile strength in a cylindrical object is radial through the wall, and along the axis.

So, a 1 inch section of .5 inch case (OD->ID) pipe would be only half as strong as its Tensile rating would indicate.

I'm pretty sure that we have some footage of one of the Rovers finding Oil plumes some miles from the Wellhead...

And THAT means that the well ITSELF is compromised somewhere between the Oil chamber, and the seabed.

I have heard of reports of leaks out past 30 miles.

And given the Pressure of the oil, Against the PRESSURE of a small layering of soil on top of it....

Yeah.... it looks like it's finding a way up Wherever it can.

I shall now point your attention to this interesting tid-bit of discussion:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7016c04b8824.jpg[/atsimg]

Earthquakes are caused when there is a massive shift in the geological strata underlying an area of the planets surface.

Such as when the supporting structure of a large cavern, DEEP underground, *HAS BEEN REMOVED*

Man Made Earthquake?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a92ae88678ee.jpg[/atsimg]

(Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Could that cause further damage to the sea floor, and make the problem even greater?

If they nuke the well, it MAY close the well with compressed rock.....

*OR*

It could cause our itty bitty leak, to become GREAT, BIG, AND WIDE.

So... you know...

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Why am I asking this question?

You want to play.

Did someone already ask it?

Yes... but not in this thread.

Will you get the correct answer?

Have Gotten the correct answer...

Past Tense

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
what is my destiny ?

is there a god?

and why?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

what is my destiny ?

Ah... Fate.

Predetermination.

Scripted Universe.

Ultimately, it is our Choices that shape our Destiny.

That being said... That humans make Choices, means that they CAN alter destiny.

We have free will, if we understand the situation.

is there a god?

What do you mean by "God"?

and why?

Because.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Thanks Edrick. You pointed out some of of the same things I was thinking about today. They plan on doing it at the tear in the sea floor, ten miles from the rig site. The whole sea floor has risin over a vast area, just like a volcanic caldera because of the great pressure. If that nuke is not set off in the exact place that it should be, it could be an ever bigger disaster in the making.

They are now calling it a test. Imagine that, a test to see if it works. Wow, nothing like putting the whole planet on the line.......with a test to see if it works of all things.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

Thanks Edrick.

You are quite welcome.

You pointed out some of of the same things I was thinking about today. They plan on doing it at the tear in the sea floor, ten miles from the rig site.

Technically, they would set off the nuke Within the Wellbore, or at least, adjacent to it... deep underground.

This gives the sediment layers on top a fighting chance of crushing all the possible paths the oil might flow through.

However, the pressures are indeed immense.

The whole sea floor has risin over a vast area, just like a volcanic caldera because of the great pressure. If that nuke is not set off in the exact place that it should be, it could be an ever bigger disaster in the making.

I would theorize that this sort of thing has happened in earth's history before...

As Hydrocarbon Rich baccoliths accumulate through layers upon countless layers of biological material...

It would make sense that occasionally, (given plate tectonics) one of these massive deep wells would occasionally rupture, killing most all life on the planet.

This could explain several Extinction events in the geo-strata record.

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
another question for ya

wheres walldo?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

another question for ya

wheres walldo?

Waldo is a deep cover information operative... to reveal his highly secret whereabouts would reveal his identity, and possibly place his life in danger.

If we did this... who would take care of his hard to find Family?

-Edrick

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fbf515820f2

Can you tell me what this is?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sorry I messed up - please disregard last post - is it Monday, lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What was the language Adam and Eve spoke?

Is Sherry Shriner a fraud?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join