It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answering All Questions!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

this alliteration eludes me... what is a lovely lady lump?

Im not sure, but i believe it is located somewhere "in the back and in the front"... hope that helps

IT certainly Appears that way:

(Second line don't know what to do with all that Junk)

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAdministrator

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck beer?

A woodchuck would chuck much less wood
If a woodchuck drunk chucked wood.

(Third line is Chucking Under the Influence)

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
In that case, is Chuck Norris all he's really cracked up to be?

(second line full of round house kicks)

^_^

but seriously, with all this talk about micro-chips in the H1N1, are our babies already being micro-chipped during vaccination at birth?

(edited for seriousness!)

[edit on 19/1/10 by missmeg87]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by missmeg87

In that case, is Chuck Norris all he's really cracked up to be?

(second line full of round house kicks)

^_^

(\_/)
(^^)
(_ _)*

but seriously, with all this talk about micro-chips in the H1N1, are our babies already being micro-chipped during vaccination at birth?

Well, the level of sophistication of these technologies it is entirely possible.

An RFID tag is basically a Radio circuit that transmits a sequence of numbers.

www.biology.utah.edu...

Radio Transmitters are very simple circuits.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

And technology to make nano sized radio antennas, capacitors, and microprocessors already exist in the public sector.

images.iop.org...

The Frequency of a Radio Antenna is determined by:

F = 1 / (2(pi)*sqrt(L*C))

Where F is Frequency, L is inductance of the coil, and C is capacitance.

So, in theory it is possible to manufacture a radio transmitter circuit the size of a single cell.

However, due to the size of the circuit, the transmission range would be very low... maybe a few feet.

And battery power would be severely limited, unless it harvested its power from infrared radiation. (Thermal radiation)

en.wikipedia.org...

So, with current technology, it is technically feasible.

Add into that, the likelihood of the "Shadow" technology's advancement over public technology... and that should give you enough information to keep you awake at night.

-Edrick

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What are the most famous UFO abduction stories? And are there any UFO abduction stories so bizarre, that even sceptics can’t debunk it?

What about aliens giving our governments technology? Is this true?

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I'm abit disappointed in the stargate one i thought it meant something interesting but have been unable to figure it out for years so welldone

as for the polmaise family one. i suppose your half right, that may have stopped there ability to accumulate wealth but did not actually bankrupt them so I'll rephrase it.
what did the polmaise family spend there wealth on until it actually bankrupted them?

who gave us the 7 day week?

what day dose it rain the most on and why?

what debilitating disease did Darwin have for 50 years or more?

why did lord digby(maybe diggby) always work in the nude?

what goes TWIT TWOO?

how were cats eyes invented?

I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread, great fun

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

What are the most famous UFO abduction stories? And are there any UFO abduction stories so bizarre, that even sceptics can’t debunk it?

One of the most famous examples of Abductions is detailed in the book "Communion" (Later turned into a movie), that detailed the experiances of Whitley Strieber.

Here is an interview of Whitley Strieber on Coast to Coast.

Part 1:

What about aliens giving our governments technology? Is this true?

Apparently the Secret Government has been in communication with several ET Groups, (Species) and has arranged a kind of treaty for the exchange of Technology, and Genetic Information.

More Here:
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.freezone.org...

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Are they called "grey" or "gray" aliens?

Because I hear both.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

what did the polmaise family spend there wealth on until it actually bankrupted them?

Polmaise is a Place, not a family.

The closest approximation to eh "Polmaise Family" is the Murrays of Stirling and Polmaise.

The Murray Family has many prominent Earl's and Dukes' and are quite wealthy landowners in Scotland.

As far as my research indicates, they have never gone bankrupt.

who gave us the 7 day week?

"The earliest evidence of continuous use of a seven-day week appears with the Jews during the Babylonian Captivity in 586 BCE."

"The common explanation is that the seven-day week was established as imperial calendar in the late Roman empire and furthered by the Christian church for historical reasons."

"The first pages of the Bible explain how God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh. This seventh day became the Jewish day of rest, the sabbath, Saturday."

what day dose it rain the most on and why?

Saturday is the most common day for rain, and is caused by the closing of factories on the weekend, that reduce the local heat output.

This "Cold Air" that was once warm causes the local dew point to drop, and thus, causes rain.

what debilitating disease did Darwin have for 50 years or more?

Medicine was not as advanced and knowledgeable in darwins day as it is today, and as such, the exact CAUSE of Darwins illness is not actually known.

Many theories include:

* Crohn's Disease
* Psychosomatic disease
* Panic disorder
* Chagas' disease
* Ménière's disease
* Lactose intolerance
* Lupus erythematosus
* Arsenic poisoning
* Multiple allergies
* Hypochondria
* Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome.

why did lord digby(maybe diggby) always work in the nude?

Because Lord Digby was a Dog (English Sheepdog), his "Work" consisted of being a mascot for Dulux Paint.

what goes TWIT TWOO?

The Twang:

how were cats eyes invented?

Colored glass vanes are injected into a transparent main stream of glass before it cools, and is shaped by parallel screws that roll the colored glass lump into a sphere.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Are they called "grey" or "gray" aliens?

The name refers to the color of the alien's skin, so "Grey" with an E is the correct moniker.

Gray with an A, is a unit of measure for absorbed radiation dose. (Formerly "Rad")

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
This is an experiment of the Answer Broadcast system.

Please ask your questions, and wait for the response.

The purpose of this test is to hone the capabilities of the system.

Begin:

-Edrick [/quote

Ok , here goes ..... Will we see Cold Fusion Reactors for power generation become a Reality in the next 30 years ? Or will that Technology never be attained at all ?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Ok , here goes ..... Will we see Cold Fusion Reactors for power generation become a Reality in the next 30 years ? Or will that Technology never be attained at all ?

Cold Fusion, Contrary to popular knowledge, Actually DOES Exist.

Low Energy Nuclear Reactions have been systematically created and observed in several different laboratories around the world, including U.S. Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWAR) in San Diego, Calif.

www.scienceblog.com...

However, the process (or field) gets very little study, and funding, and thus Cold Fusion (L.E.N.R.) has not been understood to the degree that is required for further development, Including power generation systems.

Whether the amount of energy released form this type of reaction would facilitate the creation of a power production reactor is up to future study.

And thus, Depends upon further financing.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I absolutely love this thread!
The questions are so random, making it a very interesting read.

I loved the answer to the womens widow remarrying her sister. Supposing they would (could) marry, the marriage would never be legally binding due to the 'getaway' clause "Till death doth us part"!

I had way to much time on my hands today....

I spent 3 hours hoping a red light would change to green (don't ask!), so here my question:
Why did they choose red = stop and green = go??
Why not purple, blue or pink???

Sam

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aldolas

I loved the answer to the womens widow remarrying her sister. Supposing they would (could) marry, the marriage would never be legally binding due to the 'getaway' clause "Till death doth us part"!

Sam

Your right. i didnt even consider the "till death do us part" clause. I also found his response to this question amazing and his explaination even more so...jerk. lol anyway, he seems to be a few steps ahead and i love the way he used my words "slip up" against me. Definatly an amazing thread and is keeping me entertained, at least untill the light turns green.

*edit* middle of page 12 if anyone wants to read it

[edit on 20-1-2010 by H4W4II4N_PUNCH]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Edrick,

I really appreciate you doing this. I am very interested in all the topics people here have brought up and you have answered. Once again i thank you for being here, and providing this amazing service to us at ATS.
Many of my deep questions were answered in these 14 pages and i really appreciate it.

My question is what are the exact intentions of Serco? Are they really NWO?

also

In the past couple months i have been feeling very different. Much more connected to other people especially my loved ones. Is that just me? or is something really happening. I am only twenty years old and I am heavily confused on what my purpose is. I feel very strong about my actions and ideas also my future but i just feel that there is more out there for me.. Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
This is an experiment of the Answer Broadcast system.

Please ask your questions, and wait for the response.

The purpose of this test is to hone the capabilities of the system.

Begin:

-Edrick

Why does this two Dimentional Still Picture seem to move ?

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Aldolas

Why did they choose red = stop and green = go??
Why not purple, blue or pink???

The color red has traditionally been associated with "Danger" since the time of the Greeks.

Most probably because of its associations with Fire.

Green, on the other hand, is most representative of tranquility, peace, etc... probably because of its associations with grass and trees.

Thus: Red = Unsafe / Danger, Green = Safe

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OShtey

My question is what are the exact intentions of Serco?

For those of you who do not know of Serco:

To answer your question... their aim is power.

Most would believe that their motive is money, and this is partially true... as all corporations are concerned with profit.

But, Money is merely an abstraction of what people will DO for money.

Hence, Money = Power.

Serco's motives, like those of all corporations is for power.

Are they really NWO?

The NWO, is a loose confederation of powerful corporations whose interest in achieving power are aligned (Somewhat) and who cooperate with each other in their quest FOR power.

So, in that sense, they are NWO.

The purpose of the NWO, is to consolidate all power into a unified government whose laws are not only absolute, but that THEY control, and write.

A quest for absolute power.

-Edrick

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I seem to be finding it very hard to get over a certain lady in my life...

Most people are suggesting that i go out and be social in an attempt to fornicate with a lady other than the one i love.

This is not happening for two reasons:

A) Confidence vs alcohol ratio. - without a drink im shy, with a drink im an idiot

B) I partially don't wanna get involved with some one else because i still love the ex.

Therefore, how do i A) get over the ex and convince myself that there might be a lovely lady out there and B) how do i then build up the confidence to approach said lady without appearing like a stammering fool / drunken lout?

Answers please.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Why does this two Dimentional Still Picture seem to move ?

This has to do with how images go from your eye, to your brain, and are reconstructed to resemble a picture.

Let us talk about "Blind Spots" for a minute.

en.wikipedia.org...

A blind spot is the place on your retina where your optic nerve attaches.

If you did the trick on that website (Wiki) then you should have been able to see one of the letters "Disappear"

The reason that you can not *SEE* your blind spot, is because your brain "Filters" that part of your vision out, and mixes that portion of your perception with what is around it.

Optical illusions work in a manner similar to this, "Filter".

Your brain processes optical information is a specific way, and certain types of pictures "Trick" your brains filters, to make it think it is seeing something that is not there.

This is an Optical Illusion.

IT is basically your brain, having an error.

-Edrick

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join