It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answering All Questions!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Do vampires exist?
Where are they now?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arell

Do vampires exist?
Where are they now?

Vampires, as they are popularly known, do not exist.

There ARE those who have a "Hole in their Soul" so to speak, that absorb the life energy of those around them.

It is not a physical draining, but a spiritual and energetic one.

it is more related to occult practices, and thus, studying them is not to be served by looking for the "Nosferatu" of myth and lore...

Blood drinkers are a metaphor for those who drain energy from others.

-edrick

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Two part question:

What is the volume of water on earth that resides from current sea level to 400 feet down. ?

What is the maximum water volume that the north and south pole can retain at any given time. ?

If your team members can equate the answer in cubic miles there will be extra milk and chocolate chip cookies for them

EDIT TO ADD third question.

What is the volume in cubic miles, of the moon?

Thank you in advance.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by All Seeing Eye]

[edit on 16-1-2010 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

What is the volume of water on earth that resides from current sea level to 400 feet down?

The average depth of the ocean is about 3,796 meters (12,451 feet), the volume of seawater 1.37 billion cubic kilometers

Volume of Ocean (1.37 Billion Cubic Meters) / Average Depth of the Ocean (3,796 meters) = 360,906 Cubic meters of water per meter of depth.

400 feet = 121.92 meters

360,906 (Cubic Kilometers per meter) * 121.92 meters = 44,001,659 cubic kilometers of water volume at a depth of 400 feet (121.92 meters)

What is the maximum water volume that the north and south pole can retain at any given time. ?

The amount of water the North and south pole can retain is dependent upon temperature.

IT is theoretically limitless.

If your team members can equate the answer in cubic miles there will be extra milk and chocolate chip cookies for them

44,001,659 cubic kilometers = 1, 556,559.4 cubic miles

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

why?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

Why?

Because.

(Second line is full of secondy goodness)

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Is the gravitational constant isotropic or anisotropic?

-rrr

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
reply to post by cavrac

Can a man legally marry his widow's sister in the state of California?

Necrophilia is illegal in the State of California due to the introduction of "Robyn's Law" in 2003, after a court case where a man was charged with having sex with the corpse of a 4 year old girl, and could only be prosecuted under the states health and safety code.

Furthermore, The State of California Does not recognize the Legitimacy of a Nuptial Agreement (Or contract of any kind) where one party of the Agreement is Dead.

-Edrick

Hate to do this but did anyone else notice the answer to this guys question?

his widow's "sister" lead to Necrophilia

Great thread BTW just wanted to see what punishment you have in store for the staff of your broadcast system

and well... since i am already here i might as well ask. can u help me understand the speed of consciousness and how it works?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by H4W4II4N_PUNCH]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

That, is a very good question.

The gravitational constant is anisotropic, but due to the average distribution of Gravitational vectors, it appears in large scale as isotropic.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

Hate to do this but did anyone else notice the answer to this guys question?

his widow's "sister" lead to Necrophilia

A widow is a woman whose husband has died.

if a woman is a widow, her husband is dead, and thus, her sister would be marrying a corpse.

can u help me understand the speed of consciousness and how it works?

Conscience does not have a speed, because it exists in a higher dimension that bypasses the concept of "Distance" and "Time"

And since speed is a function of distance and time, conscience has no speed, per se.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

That, is a very good question.

The gravitational constant is anisotropic, but due to the average distribution of Gravitational vectors, it appears in large scale as isotropic.

-Edrick

Holy cow! I am a believer now!

Thanks for the response!
-rrr

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
LOL... ok fair enough edrick, you win. carry on, but know i got my eye on you and when you slip up i will have the last laugh muahh ha ha

Nice work S&F

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Whoaaa, wait a sec. If a widow is the wife of a dead husband, how can he marry her sister without first signing the divorce papers?
lol, maybe im just having a hard time understanding the question... my head hurts

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

LOL... ok fair enough edrick, you win. carry on, but know i got my eye on you and when you slip up i will have the last laugh muahh ha ha

I fully expect that.... and my signature quote sums up my opinion on the matter.

Whoaaa, wait a sec. If a widow is the wife of a dead husband, how can he marry her sister without first signing the divorce papers? lol, maybe im just having a hard time understanding the question... my head hurts

IT's a trick question.

The purpose of the question is to "Slip up" the person who is answering, so the person who asked the trick question can say "HAHAHA Her sister Can't marry him, because he's DEAD! HAHAHAHA I TRICKED YOU!!!"

You see?

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Holy cow! I am a believer now!

Thanks for the response!

We at the answer broadcasting system are dedicated to providing only the Finest quality answers to our customers.

We appreciate your compliments, and we will increase our staff's water rations as a reward for their behavior!

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
D*MN edrick!!! Nothing gets past you huh,
Great post
now im a believer and in return will leave you alone for at least a day.... think ill curl into a ball and question my own logic for a while...

Id like to thank you and your staff for an excellent expierince with fast and reliable information and hope you continue your remarkable service...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What's really going on at Bohemian Grove?

^_^

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by missmeg87

What's really going on at Bohemian Grove?

^_^

Big, Rich man's "We are patting ourselves on the back for being so Fabulously Wealth" party.

Also, the Cremation of Care Ritual is an occult spell that is designed to remove the compassion towards their fellow man from the viewers and participants alike.

"Let us cast off Dull Care"

In addition to back room deals, and strategic "Networking" and planning.

All typical stuff that you would expect... except for the ritual, of course.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I got a question. Who is after Iraq's oil besides China, the U.S, and UK?

Edit: Also how long have these oil deals been going on?

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Big, Rich man's "We are patting ourselves on the back for being so Fabulously Wealth" party.

Also, the Cremation of Care Ritual is an occult spell that is designed to remove the compassion towards their fellow man from the viewers and participants alike.

"Let us cast off Dull Care"

In addition to back room deals, and strategic "Networking" and planning.

All typical stuff that you would expect... except for the ritual, of course.

-Edrick

thanks Edrick.. i really love this thread! and your response time is immaculate! i actually joined ATS just so i could ask questions. there were other reasons as well, obviously.

anyway, next question: I know a lot of soldiers personally who are serving not just their first but some on their second tours over in Iraq and Afghanistan SO... when are our boys coming home?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join