It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answering All Questions!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

gotchya.

But don't push it with 2% increase on feedings. Don't want them to go slacking on you. Better keep a firm grip on them. Keep their cages locked and let them out only to use the restroom.

But I have another question, how does your "staff" get these answers? Is your real name Google? I'm on to you, Mr.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thank's !!

What is human being?

How do you describe a human being to an alien? It doesn't know anything about Earth.

Frami

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

But I have another question, how does your "staff" get these answers? Is your real name Google? I'm on to you, Mr.

Nope... my name is Edrick....

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by frami12

What is human being?

Homo Sapien is a Taxonomic Classification described as:

Animalia (multicellular, eukaryotic organisms, with a fixed body plan during development, capable of spontanious movement, and must ingest other organisms for sustinance)

Chordate (Calcium Skeleton Vertibrate with a hollow dorsal nerve cord, pharyngeal slits, an endostyle, and a post-anal tail)

Mamalia (air-breathing animals whose females are characterized by the possession of mammary glands while both males and females are characterized by sweat glands, hair and/or fur, three middle ear bones used in hearing, and a neocortex region in the brain.)

Primate (characterized by their large brains, relative to other mammals, as well as an increased reliance on stereoscopic vision at the expense of smell, the dominant sensory system in most mammals. These features are most significant in monkeys and apes, and noticeably less so in lorises and lemurs. Three-color vision has developed in some primates. Most also have opposable thumbs and some have prehensile tails. Many species are sexually dimorphic, which means males and females have different physical traits, including body mass, canine tooth size, and coloration. Primates have slower rates of development than other similarly sized mammals, and reach maturity later but have longer lifespans. Some species live in solitude, others live in male–female pairs, and others live in groups of up to hundreds of members.)

Haplorrhini ("dry-nosed" primates, lost the function of the terminal enzyme which manufactures vitamin C, hands and feet are more generally adapted, with specialization only for locomotion, single-chambered uterus, offspring have longer dependence period on their mother.)

Simian ("higher primates")

Catarrhini (narrow, downward pointing nostrils, diurnal, tails (if they have tails) are not prehensile, flat fingernails.)

Hominidae (omnivorous, tailless)

With a Genus of Homo (The last surviving Genus Homo) and a species of Sapien (Meaning Wise)

How do you describe a human being to an alien? It doesn't know anything about Earth.

This would require overcoming the language barrier inherent in different cultures.

How their thoughts are structured, how they communicate, what "Stimuli" mean what thing, or concept, or idea.

Once the language barrier has been overcome, It would be a fairly simple process.

-Edrick

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Can a man legally marry his widow's sister in the state of California?

second line

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Is there any scientific reason why the rest of the members of my household can't seem to replace a roll of toilet paper when the previous roll runs out?

Thanks in advance!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

Can a man legally marry his widow's sister in the state of California?

Necrophilia is illegal in the State of California due to the introduction of "Robyn's Law" in 2003, after a court case where a man was charged with having sex with the corpse of a 4 year old girl, and could only be prosecuted under the states health and safety code.

Furthermore, The State of California Does not recognize the Legitimacy of a Nuptial Agreement (Or contract of any kind) where one party of the Agreement is Dead.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

Is there any scientific reason why the rest of the members of my household can't seem to replace a roll of toilet paper when the previous roll runs out?

This is a Case of "Someone Else's Problem" also known as "Laziness" where one person does not wish to be bothered expending effort on a seemingly trivial task.

IT is a Well known phenomenon.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thank you Edrik!

How can we get constantly face the sun on Earth?

Sec. line.

Frami

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
are you seriously still answering all questions?

will you ever stop?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by frami12

How can we get constantly face the sun on Earth?

I am not sure that I understand your question as it is phrased.

Please reiterate your question for a meaningful response.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

are you seriously still answering all questions?

IT certainly Appears that way!

will you ever stop?

I can sleep when I'm Dead.

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sorry Edrik for my English.

I mean, is it possible to stay facing the sun all the time while on Earth?
Rotating in the Sun way? Maybe flying or sailing.
Not having night at all!

Is it better?

Frami

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by frami12

Sorry Edrik for my English.

It's Perfectly Understandable...

I mean, is it possible to stay facing the sun all the time while on Earth?
Rotating in the Sun way? Maybe flying or sailing.
Not having night at all!

The earth rotates once every 24 hours.

The earths circumference is 40,075 kilometers

40,075 kilometers / 24 hours = 463 meters / second (1,669 Kph)

So, if one were to get in a plane (During the day), and fly due west at 1,669 Kilometers per hour (1,037 Miles per Hour) one would remain stationary relative to the sun, and would always be in daylight.

This speed is approximately Mach 1.37

-Edrick

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Okay... What is the one question even you cannot answer?

Nearly forgot the second line

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

Okay... What is the one question even you cannot answer?

I'm sorry Dave, I cannot allow you to jeopardize the mission.

(Second Line is Heuristic)

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What is under the secret military base on the Northern Edge of Aird Uig, Isle of Lewis.

What is the meaning of life.

Do you believe in death.

kx

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Well...that depends on the definition of "truth" and "anger". BTW, you just answered a question with a question. How is your researche actually carried out?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

What is under the secret military base on the Northern Edge of Aird Uig, Isle of Lewis.

This Base is the Former home of the RAF's Number 81 Signals Unit (Communications) and is now home to a NATO communications facility.

+58° 14' 17.00", -7° 1' 55.22"

Underneath the base is more than likely operational equipment, including Backup Power generators, and Hardened Computer systems.

(Great Discussion about Secret Bases By SimonGray here: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

What is the meaning of life.

To Live, or, whatever you see that gives your life meaning.

Do you believe in death.

Not only do I believe in Death, I have overwhelming evidence for it!

-Edrick

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Well...that depends on the definition of "truth" and "anger". BTW, you just answered a question with a question.

Yes, that is correct.

I did not know why you would be angry at my comment (Although I could suspect a reason)

So, lacking that information, I was unable to tell you whether you should be angry or not.

How is your researche actually carried out?

We process myriad data from several well tested sources.

We regularly use the entrails of chickens to determine how exactly to respond to questions, although the methodology of planetary alignment usually works best.

In one of our many research facilities, Thousands of Highly Trained Scientists, Researchers, and Monkeys debate over your answer for years upon end, and then take advantage of causal loops to send the finished information back in time, where it is transcribed by a highly trained Seal, into the text that you see before you.

We here at the Answer Broadcasting System are committed to the Holistic application and discovery of new veins of information that can be mined from unexpected sources, and our diamond tipped "InfoDrills" glow red hot with excitement (And thermal energy) to be answering your questions.

We look forward to serving you the answers that you need, at prices that are quite reasonable.

-Edrick

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join