It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange creature captured in photograph, must see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i was watching animal planet, a show called weird true and freaky
and they had a story about a man who was struggling with drugs his whole life, who didnt have any pets or anything, and in his wedding photo there is a demon dog right behind his shoulder, the photo is said to represent his inner evil and struggle with drugs, experts who analyzed the photograph had stated that it was not a reamake or had not been double grained or anything, that it was genuine

your take?

[edit on 1/10/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Dude I saw that, deffinately weird and freaky! I wonder why I am the only one to make a comment about it...now, if you maybe posted picture of alien dog, there would be endless debate about the validity of the photo...but to say its a picture of a demon, no one's touching the subject.

One of two options, either the shapes in the background all cometogether just right that our eyes are really being tricked, or that picture caught something we wouldn't normally see with our eyes...

And from that guys story, and the place he was at in his life...I think you have titled your thread appropriatly

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I'm thinking it's the head of something or other as a decoration on the wall behind the guy.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It honestly just looks like a stuffed toy or something to me!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is obvious animal, probably dog. Eyes are the doors to the soul.
And this soul is pretty primitive. But when you will see human with such eyes that is probably demon taking human form.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Very odd photo indeed. So if it's been ruled as genuine and not a double exposure or anything like that well.....it seems too clear just to be an accidental amalgamation of shapes that make a dog face. To me, it doesn't look scary at all, cos my big hairy GSD makes those kind of faces when he wants to play. Dogs can be protectors too, so it's maybe too simplistic to automatically assume it's a demon showing up for a photo shoot. Interesting though....thank you.

new topics

top topics

join