It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace yourself ATS for the truth about Iraq (EXPOSED!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by youguysareidiots

Explanation: RE:"Really? Why don't you try to reading up on your history, it's all in there. Or are you convinced that "The Powers That Be" have their hand in it so you've chosen not to read it?".

I'm really convinced that you have failed to provide EXPLICIT evidence to back up YOUR claims!
EPIC FAIL!

RE: "As for the pictures, if the US Government had spent the money from the picture before, why would they build it the same style? Why wouldn't they "westernize" the building?"

Because, as Stop-loss! showed in his OP that, the money spent by the US was going to the Iraqi's!

I quote it for emphasis .....

"Our tax dollars converted to dinari(Hadji money) so that multiple projects can be built for new goverment buildings for the leaders of Iraq and for other high government officials.

We usually hire the lowest bidder to start the projects, however these projects can vary in cost from $100,000 to up to a million or more! Its no wonder Iraqis want to help rebuild real fast when they got money coming their way.

The inside of some counsel meeting buildings are astounding. They have marble floors, nice light fixtures and other neat stuff that I wish I had at home, but when your rolling in tax payer dough anything is possible."

Who spent the USD$'s [converted to dinari of course!] on the counsel buildings and got it an Iraqi style? The Iraqi's! That is WHO! :shk:

RE: "Try using Occam's Razor next time."

I did!, and it is sharp as ever! I would suggest that yours is blunt to the point of myopia! Here is a sharpening stone that when used might fix that!

Personal Disclosure: You might want to include yourself in the same demographic your Avatars name is talking about!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by youguysareidiots

Try using Occam's Razor next time.

OK then, I will. So apparently some bloke named Bin Laden trains some tewwowists in Afghanistan and flies them into some big buildings in New York. So what do we do? We invade Afghanistan. OK, so far so good. But then we go and invade Iraq? Why? Apparently because they are hiding WMD's - but hang on a minute wasn't this all about tewwowists in Afghanistan? Where does Iraq come into this?

Using Occam's Razor determines that the Invasion of Iraq was not for hunting tewwowists, not for finding WMD's - but for the OIL that many of the US soldiers over there are now tasked to guard.

Thanks for that! Well done pointing out that we should apply Occam's Razor.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well the reason you see a lot of Iraqi dinar is because it is worth about $800 per million, so you see a stack in the OPs picture and it is not worth very much.

One may question why do they have stacks of it and the answer has nothing to do with big brother, NWO, etc. Back in 1973 the dinar was worth about $3 and people are stupid enough to think it will be that way again, but with a little search they would see that it never will.

So we have soldiers and other people working in Iraq buying it up with the hopes that one day they will be rich. I'm sure the $5000 dollars (being super generous in my estimates here) worth of dinar in the OP's pictures is big oil money hehe…

Here is a history on the dinar, and below you can see that in 1998 it was devalued by the world market to the value it is today, so what we have here is not a three dollar dinar hit hard by the war, but a devalued dinar, and that is a huge difference, but hey if you bought it right after the war started then you would have made a good 2.5x return since it is now back to its normal worth…well that is if you can find someone to buy it…

1973 USD $3.39
1998 USD $0.00083330
2001 USD $0.00050760
2002 USD $0.00034290
2004 USD $0.00070370
2008 USD $0.00081360

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Using Occam's Razor determines that the Invasion of Iraq was not for hunting tewwowists, not for finding WMD's - but for the OIL that many of the US soldiers over there are now tasked to guard.

Hmm interesting...

So using the words "Occam's Razor" in front of one's theory makes the theory fact? I don't see a straight line to your conclusion. I see a lot of "what ifs" to even entertain the thought.

I see a vengful Bush as a sharper razor than yours, but it is still a pull out of our ass theory too.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
So they're in the third world, they are not allowed to have fancy government buildings like they did before we bombed them? That's logical.

We never invaded Afghanistan. In order to invade a country we would have to be at war with the country, we are actually fighting along side the people. Afghanistan is just a battlefield.

You tell me to wake up yet, you live in a world where war makes sense.

There's two things that will always be:

War will be around as long as there are humans, and there will never be a "sensible" war.

And also, the tax dollar subject, read a history book. WE RE-BUILD A COUNTRY WE GO TO WAR WITH.
[edit on 11-1-2010 by youguysareidiots]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by youguysareidiots]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by youguysareidiots

If Afghanistan is 'just a battlefield" that we entered to 'hunt tewwowists', please explain to me what we are doing in Iraq? Remembering of course that no WMD's were ever found, that US soldiers DO guard the oil pipelines and that Iraq was never mentioned as having anything to do with 9/11. So, again, what the hell are we doing in Iraq?

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Hmm interesting...

So using the words "Occam's Razor" in front of one's theory makes the theory fact? I don't see a straight line to your conclusion. I see a lot of "what ifs" to even entertain the thought.

I never said it did, I was simply responding to 'youguysareidiots' suggestion that we try applying Occams Razor - I was actually attempting to show up how ridiculous a suggestion it was.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Oil is a big part of the economy in Iraq.

So maybe it needs to be protected to insure Iraq can become self sustainable? It takes a big economy to have infrastructure, security etc at the level of a democratic industrialized nation. Right now oil is pivotal.

Perhaps they are trying to get Iraq and the rest of the Arab world up to par. The more trade and exchange the better for everyone. The more stable economic growth around the world.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Raabjorn

Fair enough, but did anyone bother to ask the Iraqi's? Oh that's right, we did and they said "NO". So what did we do then? We forced entry by claiming WMD's!

Seems like a blatent lie was made up to excuse entering Iraq. Seems like the war in Iraq is mopre for the benefit of the Western nations as opposed to the 'economic welfare' of Iraq.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
have two memory cards for your camera, incase u ever run into anything that would be really damaging. take 1 picture, replace the memory card and take a 2 nd picture. repeat the process that way u have a 2 nd memory card as backup in the field. if u doe capture anything real damaging u wont have time to get back to download and make copies. when u ship back u can be easily hide the backup memory card when they take ur camera and censor pictures.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I couldn't of done it without you OL. I am not here to make enemies with anyone, infact I wish everyone here to be friends to a certain extent. If we fight each other, we get distracted and lose focus on the main point which is a dangerous occurance from these past few weeks. Bottom line is help each other in the fight against TPTB, not each other.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The real reason Iraq was invaded would sound completely insane to the modern ear. There has been no damage done here.

Stop-Loss, you may think you've found something, you have not.

If you would really like the real reason why Iraq was invaded then I suggest you research for yourself the history of Southern Iraq...start at the Mesopotamia and work your way up ...Sumeria and so on....if by this research alone you have not found for yourself why you are there during this mission....just do your job.

Have a freakin' awesome day.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
So much respect to you on this post, S&F, it does make me laugh though, when the other day there was some guy on hear screaming blue murder that the invasion of Iraq was nothing to do with American oil companies, and that they had no contracts in Iraqi oil, well i would rather take the truth from someone who is their and know what is right under their nose, than some idiot who thinks he knows.

There hearing in the Britain's involvement in the Iraq war and Tony Blair's involvement, and how he acted, (illegally) is on going at the moment, but i fear it will all end the way of TPTB, after all they are the ones in control hear, and its seems we have one hell of a fight to put them in their place, and people like your good self waking up, and telling the truth about it all is just one step of the way to world freedom. Take care, and hope you get home to your family soon. Neo

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
CODEPINK: Between Iraq and a Hard Place

www.sitfu.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Know what they already knew:

www.forbiddenhistory.info...

Learn why we are there now.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Thanks for showing these pics. They are not surprising.

Let me get out my crystal ball and see if I can see your future........

You're about to be reassigned. You'll be reprimanded and possibly put up on charges for doing this. They will say you should know better. You may even be dishonorably discharged. Or you may just "get missing" or wake up dead.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I think Stop-loss! has hit the big time with this one. Excellent thread.

Sve

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

I have to agree with Johnny2127.

Those pictures don't really tell any story at all, other than you were in Iraq, and you saw Iraqi money.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by theresashep

This is a great article, I especially enjoyed the take on Exopolitics.

SVE

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Thank you for confirming everything most everyone already knew. Pictures are worth a thousand words. Be safe.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Submarines

It seemed like a lot of money, and a lot of debonair surroundings.

SVE

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join