It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace yourself ATS for the truth about Iraq (EXPOSED!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jschmeid

I dont usually go to the burn pit, but should I ever come across the one on the FOB then ill take some pics. I just need to borrow someones camera.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

Hey, thanks for helping to deny ignorance! /s

OTOH, what you are doing is helping ignorance. If it weren't for people coming out about sensitive material we would have never found out about Watergate or many other similar activities being done by the government behind out backs. Also, I do believe ATS is a medium in which exposing things like this is not only welcome but also encouraged. Why else would the motto be "Deny Ignorance"?

Stop-loss, thank you for the pics, very interesting but it's not very cohesive. Time stamps and vague pictures can tie up nicely with a few words. I would very much like to see more pictures to help form a formal judgement. Either way, speaking up is great

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
When I was in Iraq, the Blackwater guys used to be real assholes and fly their birds right over our CHUs. It really made you feel like you were in a war zone.

I was pretty impressed with the level of professionalism and effectiveness of the contractors there. Unlike the military, the defense contractors don't just hire anyone. You actually have to be qualified at your job before you get hired as a contractor.

Don't get me wrong, the military-industrial complex is out-of-control. But I'll take a qualified contractor over some dumb joe right off the street.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for the links OL. Regardless if people want to
my thread, they will be seen as nothing more then and try to derail this thread. Its happened before and it will most likely happen again in the future but if ATS is good at one thing its challenging other peoples view with a quickness.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

My friend

Be careful not to put yourself in harms way .

Your opinion is enough for us here on ATS , dont post any pics to

put yourself in a precarious position.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the valuable input my friends. Most of yall have gotten $tars from me and kudos for helping me expose the war economy. Ill take your advice Sean since I am taking a risk here. next pics I post will be at a not so secret location.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hi great leak.

i pimped your avatar if you like it right click , save picture as... and upload to yours

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82adaad6d1cf.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks for the links OL. Regardless if people want to
my thread, they will be seen as nothing more then and try to derail this thread. Its happened before and it will most likely happen again in the future but if ATS is good at one thing its challenging other peoples view with a quickness.

Explanation: St*r!

Personal Disclosure: As you can see from fellow members valid concern for your welfare that you are clearly on the RIGHT track with your actions and I fully support you! Please continue with your forthright disclosure!

P.S. I'm somehow reminded by that Terminator movie "NO FATE!, but what we make for ourselves." quote and I like to see it twisted into "NO FEAR!, but what we make for ourselves."! I recommend fellow members try it on for size and fit!
Both are very APT POV's to possess methinks!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeg2222

Thanks for the avatar mike. ill give it a try once I have some free time from now. Should have it on mby the end of the day.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeg2222

hey it worked! Thanks again Mike and hope to see you soon on another thread.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
of course it is oil, well done on waking up, now when you look you will SEE, further knowledge for you is this, saddam was installed with the help of your government, but decided he was bigger than them, he stopped accepting the dollar as payment for oil, thus causeing a risk to the petrodollar as the world currency, meaning that the americans would have to buy euros to buy oil, costing them a lot more money and also being held over the proverbial barrel, other nations like iran looked like they would follow suit so they had to act, with regards to afganistan, the taliban had managed to nearly wipe out the opium trade from their country and had said no to a major pipe line going through afganistan, so america had to march on them. whether you believe in any of the 911 stuff, one thing is for sure, it was a big enough reason for the american people to support the invasions and incredibly beneficial to the government, finacialy and tacticaly, well done on seeing the light

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
To OP:

I'm going to start out with your signature:

"Denying ignorance with a vengence"

Let's dissect it a bit.

"Ignorance - NOUN: the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc."

"Vengeance(V-E-N-G-E-A-N-C-E) - NOUN: infliction of injury, harm, humiliation, or the like, on a person by another who has been harmed by that person; violent revenge"

Where am I going with this? WHERE IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE? Other words, where is your proof? By your signature alone you shouldn't be trusted, but that's me.

Now on to your actual post, to me it looks like you found a punch of pictures online and then took them out of context. (IE: piles of money, IT'S BEEN CONFISCATED)

Burning Oil fields:

In 1990, during the first Gulf War, the Iraqi army was ordered to burn the oil fields as they retreated. They did this to slow down the advancing US Military. By doing this they also put a damper on Iraq's Exports(oil being the main export) thus destroying the economy. During the Second Gulf War Coalition Forces were ordered to protect the oil fields to keep this from happening during the prolonged war.

Inside the building:

Sadam had hundreds of palaces throughout the country, it's just another palace.

The last picture:

Appears to be another trip to the war zone by yet another Bush Cabinet member, why are they there? To help boost troop moral, and it says to the enemy, "I am a leader of my country, I am not afraid!"

Now if you truly were in fact a member of the armed forces, you would already know our policy is to re-build a country after we destroy it during a war. That's taught in Elementary school.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hopefully what goes around comes around.

Eventually, karma will get to invading countries.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by youguysareidiots

Explanation:

You go straight for the Ad Hominen attack and yet you provide no linked evidence to support your argument.

You make a claim that the OP'er has just copied and pasted some googled images and claimed they are their own. Have you found any evidence of this yourself and if YES then why did'nt you provide it?
If it was so easy for the OP'er to plagerize then surely it should be just as easy for you to debunk it!

Personal Disclosure: I validated Stop-loss!'s reputation in a previous post to this thread! Wake UP!
:shk:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Of course the reason we are there is "Oil", sad that our soldiers are dying over there so we can drive cars.

Thanks for sharing what you finally found out and we have known for years.

If you truly believe that, then you have no idea about what has been going on for years. Nice try, but "Oil" is only a small part of Iraq, and we have never benefited from it. There are a MULTITUDE of reasons to be in that nation (& Why we are so), and oil is the least of them.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Unlike fiat paper, oil has real value in a world that is completely dependent on it. I always follow the money to as high up the ladder as I can. In this case I would say follow the money in the future. The implications of several currencies collapsing, most notably that of the USD, and the restructuring of the geopolitical powers as a result of this fall out combined with an understanding that we have peaked out on oil production and most of the reserves are in that region: some of it controlled by the US or allied with the US, and some of it allied by Russia / China... I draw one conclusion. We are primed for World War III. A unnecessary war for unnecessary resources as a means to an end. What end? De-population? One-world government in the name of maintaining peace? All of the above?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think you made a difference today. You might not see immediate results, but you did make a difference, I am sure of that.

Many of us are not only willing to fight for what is right, we are eager to. I've been holding back because not enough people are ready for the fight. They have to feel a little more pain before they get p.o.'d at TPTB, but rest assured, it is coming. It is. And there are many strategies we can use to fight this coming civil war. The chaos will not be in their favor, it will be in our favor. I will say this, the only chance we have is to fight them in the cities. The police have drones now, drones are not as effective in the cities.

Thank you for posting this.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by youguysareidiots

Explanation:

You go straight for the Ad Hominen attack and yet you provide no linked evidence to support your argument.

You make a claim that the OP'er has just copied and pasted some googled images and claimed they are their own. Have you found any evidence of this yourself and if YES then why did'nt you provide it?
If it was so easy for the OP'er to plagerize then surely it should be just as easy for you to debunk it!

Personal Disclosure: I validated Stop-loss!'s reputation in a previous post to this thread! Wake UP!
:shk:

Really? Why don't you try to reading up on your history, it's all in there. Or are you convinced that "The Powers That Be" have their hand in it so you've chosen not to read it?

As for the pictures, if the US Government had spent the money from the picture before, why would they build it the same style? Why wouldn't they "westernize" the building?

Try using Occam's Razor next time.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by youguysareidiots]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by youguysareidiots]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Doggett: "The more basic answer is what we're dealing with here is simply a man. A psychotic killer with a deformed foot. You're familiar with the principle of Occam's Razor?"

Scully: "Yeah. You take every possible explanation and you choose the simplest one. Agent Mulder used to refer to it as, 'Occam's Principle of Limited Imagination'."

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
First off your not going to die or go to jail for stuff like this, not classified, i'm "X" military and have been there also. Two it's been pretty obvious we're there for oil and profiting. Thats why its called war profiteering there are a lot of tail tell signs that exist that show us there for more personal gain instead of just caring such as killing over a million Iraqis, not using that money to help feed the children there and so on. Thats why we will continue to be there until we the people do something, the rich doesn't care and only care about themselves. we are going to be in Iraq for a very long time, it's very obvious our government doesn't want to go anywhere anytime soon!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join