It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brace yourself ATS for the truth about Iraq (EXPOSED!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
oops. Double post.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Iraq war is not about cheaper oil for the USA. It is about controlling the price of oil! Has the price at the pump got cheaper, no it has not and it will not be. The big corporations want oil prices high.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Awesome post OP, come home SOON!!! You got my prayers , my respect, and love man! Thank you for you duty and service, and even your pictures! I would love to see pictures of everything over there, matter of fact, they dont have to expose anything, but DONT GET YOURSELF IN ANY TROUBLE! COME HOME SOON!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Greedy Americans?
Let me help you make yourself look like less of an ass.
Greedy Politicians.
-not just limited to America.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Stop-loss!:

The reason for overrunning the oilfields in the beginning of OIF was that the sale of the oil was to be used for rebuilding the country.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As an ex/vet Infantry soldier myself i think disclosing information like that is kicking your country in the balls, even if i new that id personally keep it to myself,

even if that was the real reason/course of the war it was probly for a very good reason, you also signed a secrets act and an oaf remember, but maybe when your country turns into a 3rd world country its self you can feel happy about yourself and your familys future, while your real enemies get ever stronger, russia, china, taliban, becuase i rather doubt there be offering to help you out.

someone has to lead & everybody wants to lead, countrys are very much like people its dog eat dog and everybody wants more and will step over each other to achive it "its human nature", im willing to fight for that course for the better of my country "any day" because i dont want even worst assholes than the americans running the show.... are policys and human right democracy are far more better than of the others, sometimes you have to do a little evil to do great of good! thats life and its just the way its been done for 1000s of years, WEAK! WEAK! WEAK!

im not saying i belive thats why we are there all im saying is i dont care, i signed up to deffend my country and its intrests and i trusted them to be doing the right thing by its people because i really dont think a countrys best intrest is to hang its self ,

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Stop-loss!,

Thank you for posting that sir..........thank you for being a leading example of what a true hero is.......

I wish you all the best this world has to offer.....

Stay safe my brother.....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Greedy Americans?
Let me help you make yourself look like less of an ass.
Greedy Politicians.
-not just limited to America.

Thank you. I'm so sick of reading posts where people refer to Americans as "fat" "ugly" or "greedy"
. Yes, we have our share of problems but "ugly" is in the heart! There are a lot of problems here, as there are everywhere, just somewhat different types, but there is also so much love; so many beautiful people - and I am speaking of on the inside - that care about people, the Earth, animals, etc. and that are trying to do things to make a difference. AND let me say that many of the actions of our government are NOT a reflection of what most of US the people want.

Let those who are without "sin" cast the first stone.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I felt compelled to write 'no # sherlock' but thats my problem, you see I woke up about 5 years ago and since then I have been waiting for others to do so. However. as time goes by I read threads and its apparent that the OP have, are just waking up to what I call 'real life' and I become impatient.

The truth is, the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was for not just the oil, but the artifacts,archeology and of course the opium.

You are not fighting for our freedom, you are protecting TPTB oil stake and their power. It is refreshing to see that there are soldiers out there who sit up and do take notice. Maybe I am wrong, its never to late to see and find the truth.

Don't be a sheep, think for yourself, stand up and be counted, leave the army behind you. You think different than the rest of them thats the reason your on this site now, posting these pictures.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

Of course it was for oil and other ressources, if it was only for freedom, If really USA was here to save the poor people from opression, why they don t do anything for the poor north korean (who in reality aren t so oppressed just an image the the MSM wan t you to beleive.)... But I am happy Amricans people are slowly weaking up. Only you can stop this or at least stop a part of it.The world will follow you.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Im willing to risk anything if it means that we are closer to world peace. no price is too high to help others where it counts but thanks again for your help. peace

From this & everything you've done here, I can see that you're more serious about upholding your Soldier's Oath of Office than the criminal pundits in the government are...And I thank God for that. Are you aware of other soldiers (& officers too!) that are openly challenging their issued orders as being unlawful? This is not a new phenomenon in the military, as it shows in the book titled, "Sir! No, Sir!" revealing that Lawful Disobedience was practiced in the Vietnam War too...It doesn't take much extrapolation to guess that your case is not unique.

Even though I haven't been under the military Oath of Office for nearly 20 years, I still take that Oath pretty seriously. When I actually hear of others who know & respect the Oath of Office, I remember what esprit de corps means.

I pray for your safety (if the idea of an offered prayer doesn't offend you), not only from the obvious enemies you face, but the "domestic enemies" that continue to enforce lawlessness as if it were Law itself; they're having an ever-greater difficulty in hiding behind "color of law" than they had just 10 years ago.

Stay true to your Oath & know that you're not alone in doing so. I just hope that We the People can come to understand your position in great enough numbers to make them bring you home safely.

Originally posted by Deny Arrogance
Don't they hate our freedom?

Nope...They hate that the US government seeks to meddle in the affairs of their own Sovereignty & society; the very government's stand on Foreign Policy is in direct contradiction with the Constitution & their Oaths to obey it. What they hate is that the US doesn't know when to say "NO" to violating its own Laws & chasing money when they should be preserving the Law, the Rights & Liberties that all people are born into. Don't you find that it's pretty contradictory that, for every action performed due to their "hate of our liberty," that the US government uses that as an excuse to further restrict our liberties? By the Constitution, our Laws & their Oaths of Office, the government cannot trade off liberty for security, they must protect both equally. They must "defend & uphold the Constitution" in part & in whole...They are not given the option to violate any part of it.

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
I fully support the anti-war movement but unfortunately here on ATS it seems to have taken a turn for the Vietnam era with an anti-troop movement.

Take heart in knowing that there are quite a few that think the same...That supporting the troops is not equal to meaning support the government. That's what the Oath of Office is all about...Supporting the People, the Law & the Constitution. I find no contradiction in supporting our troops & railing against the government at the same time. The government is not the Nation...The Nation is the People & the government cannot survive if the People refuse to support it.

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
This isn't about more oil; it's about who has control of the oil.

Right on the money! (Both figuratively & literally!) This is why we must develop & implement alternative forms of producing energy...It's not a Free Market when there's no competition allowed!
This nation was not founded on the principles of conquest & we have no business mucking around in the affairs of other nations, especially with military might. This is why the Constitution never really established a standing federal military in the first place...The Right for the States & People to form Militias are the backbone of a defensive military, not to be used for offense.

Granted, the Constitution does mention the President's ability to command the United States military (Article 2, Section 2) as well as the State Militias, but only when "called into service" to do so...The Constitution also states the only Congress can declare a War & that's the basis for the President's Power to Command. I haven't heard anything specific recently, but at my last knowledge, Congress has not officially declared any war. A war of "terrorism" cannot be officially declared, because that's a fight against a kind of combat tactic, not a specific goal. Also, a war on "terrorists" can't be lawfully declared because it's a fight against the ideals people hold that drive them into combat in the first place.

Originally posted by MR BOB
there was a thread about conpiricys that turned out ot be true. in one of them there was a report done by the intelligent agencies in Us to see whether it was in the best interest of the country to have no wars. they decided no, that the u.s should always be in a war. it is good for the economy.

Actually, if you bother to look into past threads here at ATS (at least a few years) & you keep up with current events, you'll find that, quite often, yesterday's conspiracy theories have become today's conspiracy fact. Humanity has been enduring such conspiracies floating in the background for (quite probably) longer than we've been capable of recording our history.
Truly, no war is good for any nation's economy...We still haven't paid off wars from years ago & we're on the verge of bankruptcy in trying to pay for this one. The only "economy" that grows from wars are those who actually deal with & manufacture the supplies for war. In short, only certain corporations benefit from war, so they constantly lobby the government to keep wars going.

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
im not saying i belive thats why we are there all im saying is i dont care, i signed up to deffend my country and its intrests and i trusted them to be doing the right thing by its people because i really dont think a countrys best intrest is to hang its self ,

That's the difference between you & Stop-Loss...His Oath entreats him to defend & uphold the Constitution, not government "interests;" especially when the government's "interests" happen to be right in line with corporate interests. I don't know what the English soldier's Oath is, but it's just as evident that you don't know what the American soldier's Oath is either. Feel free to look it up for yourself...You can find it on the websites of any branch of the American military.

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
sometimes you have to do a little evil to do great of good!

I can see who's kool-aid you've been drinking...The ends don't justify the means; In truth, the means define the end. Performing evil doesn't result in good & two wrongs don't make a right.

In America, we've been reduced by a corrupted government into "voting for the lesser of two evils." But isn't choosing the lesser evil also saying that the person is still tacitly supporting evil? My votes, for the past 30 years, have been "No Confidence." I got tired of the idea of supporting evil, whether lesser or greater & I explicitly show it.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Any chance of pics of pipeline security?

@BritWarrior post: what a shameful post. You truly are an assimilated killing machine, well done

@johnny2127 post: please read this excellent post by Agit8dChop, explaining oil field contracts and tendered bids. You really think they aren't in Afghanistan & Iraq for oil & gas?!

Here's my thread about the real reasons they are in Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ray Amuro

if it was for oil u.s could have bough it next door and just stocked up...

what the u.s did was to try and grow the us economy by overspending the budget,

when you think about it , how much of govermental/federal spendings have they cut ?

i bet you non , they reached a new maximum which they want to maintain.

logicly if the u.s stops war ing the u.s budget on spendings would go down aswell, you get free school and what have you just by not taking a carrier across seas and by not buying 100 new fighter jets which proved them selfs to be worthless anyways on 9/11 which was the cause of invasion (?)

anyways, oli was the least of things they went there for , and the price of 100 new fightr jets could have gotten each student a descent set of grade books and free pen and papers or a buss pass or more teachers.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thanks a lot for bringing some great photos to this forum and sheding some light on what some of us already knew. Your help is much appriciated.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

Of course they are in Iraq and Afgan for oil, gas.

They had nothing to do with 911

We would be at war with Pakistan and Saudi Arabia if it was about 911.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Those big piles of Dinar may look like alot of money, but the last I heard the dinar is only worth about .0008 cent compared to the dollar. I would say to help the Iraq people, their money needs to be revalued. It also would not surprise me if the U.S. government had huge stockpiles of Dinar knowing that it would be revalued one day....no better way to make a quick buck.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Agreed; Yemen will definitely be escalated as they are now beginning to encroach on Iran and their vast, vast reserves.

It's all just a cat 'n mouse game of geo-politics to control the precious black gold that oils the machinations of society.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Heard about any Xe (Blackwater) activities over there?

Xe Services Aims for $1 Billion Afghan Deal

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Do you happen to have any photos of the burn-pits (where contractors burn their inventory to increase their budgets from tax-payer money)? Ever seen one ?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSilence

You don't think this is already being done. The MSM is not showing the pics or telling the story ... or even having any soldiers on the air for that matter.

No, because their paymasters don't want this infomration available to us, who they deem as 'worthless eaters'.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Anyone who has been to Iraq and taken photos of stuff over there know that before leaving the country to come back to the States has to go through Customs and everything first. When going through this includes the removal of any pictures that may be of classified items or operations. I can assure everyone here on ATS that these pictures aren't going to cause any kind of massive turn around of opinions or make anything happen in the government.
These photos don't mean anything to US AI, they've already gone through and removed what they wanted and let this guy have the rest that don't give specific details on anything.
So sorry ladies and gentlemen, not much to see here from an educated and superior point of view. There is no conspiracy here or there.
Although I do applaud this guy for figuring it out finally.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join