It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The big secret of a master Mason: "What, the builder!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Don't listen to the Freemasons here attack Bill Schnoebelen's character. That's a typical cop-out of people who don't want to argue on facts. Yes, he's been wrong a few times, but he provides a lot of useful information.

Yes. Such as what it is like to be a Roman Catholic-UFOlogist-Wiccan-Vampiric-Freemasonic-Satanist. I left a few things out but you get the point.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Don't listen to the Freemasons here attack Bill Schnoebelen's character. That's a typical cop-out of people who don't want to argue on facts. Yes, he's been wrong a few times, but he provides a lot of useful information.

Yes. Such as what it is like to be a Roman Catholic-UFOlogist-Wiccan-Vampiric-Freemasonic-Satanist. I left a few things out but you get the point.

^--------------- Waste of bandwidth

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Perhaps this whole thread is but it does not make Bill any less of a fraud and shyster.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

...Yes, he's been wrong a few times, but he provides a lot of useful information.

Um...
Like what?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

He's a fraud. He uses trumped up "life stories" to make himself appear as an expert. He's a shining example of intolerance - which is a plague in this world.

Yes, Bill is a waste.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm sure Bill Shoebelen has a lot of wise info from all the different religions he's been invovlved in, can't say i agree with some of the religions he took part in but with that much world experince i think he knows alot more then people give him credit for, besides this is a mason board so any time you attack one of them or even bring up info they pop up, not saying that's a bad thing but it's just another day at ATS.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

It's not that hard to find Masonic ritual on the internet (though due to the taboo I cannot confirm nor deny whether that is indeed the substitute) .. I can say with absolute certainty that

Bill Shoebelen

Is not, has never been, nor ever will be a Freemason.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
From Robert Anton Wilson's encyclopedia Everything Is Under Control: Conspiracies, Cults, and Cover-Ups p. 294:

The Mason Word

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was for refusal to reveal the Mason Word that the Widow's Son was murdered. That Word (and its associated telepathic powers0- is admittedly lost, but Master Masons are given a substitute Mason Word by which they may test persons pretending to be Masons who perhaps are frauds. This modern, substitute Mason Word is, of course, a deep and darkly hidden secret, and it may take as long as two or three hours browsing in a library to find one of the "Secrets of Freemasonry Revealed" books that will tell you that it is Mah-hah-bone. Make of that what you will.

Reference:

Light on Freemasonry, by David Bernard, Vonnieda and Sowers, WAshington, D.C., 1858"

That aside, I am curious as to what language "Mah-hah-bone" is supposed to translate to "What, the builder?" in. Hebrew? Aramaic?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Well then join and learn the meaning. Dancing with the people here who want answers but won't do any basic work is tiresome.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

It's not that hard to find Masonic ritual on the internet (though due to the taboo I cannot confirm nor deny whether that is indeed the substitute) .. I can say with absolute certainty that

Bill Shoebelen

Is not, has never been, nor ever will be a Freemason.

Read his site if you can wthout laughing . Ask him for recorded proof of his claims that can be verified online. Or even in accepted handwritten texts that would verify his claims. See what he can produce. The burden of proof is on the claiment, you (not you Rockpuck), and by proxy, Shoblen. Proof please, if possible ! ?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Uh

I don't know what you mean.

I just want to know what language it is. Is it a special Masonic Symbolic code? I don't much care beyond that. I'm just confused about the "literal translation" thing.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Look, anything that Bill Snobelen or whatever he calls himself is fiction. the man is a walking cartoon. Read his autobiography (thats WRITTEN BY HIMSELF , by definition) See if you can quote or discuss anything he ever said with a straight face afterword. His writing makes Stephen King look like William F Buckley.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

It means "What, the builder" in Hebrew.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

[edit on 3/9/10 by scooterstrats]

[edit on 3/9/10 by scooterstrats]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
ive actually heard the right word is yuhevavhe with means the beginning and the end/alpha and omega(infinite knowledge)

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BreakinThEwaLL

Well maybe. Or maybe you can find someone to sponsor you to join and learn the actual word rather than speculating on an internet forum. ?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BreakinThEwaLL

I'm pretty sure the YHVH thing is an entirely different one

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

they were wanting to know the name of god...because with his name is his law and he will seal his name and law in are foreheads when we are spiritually ready...they werent ready to know until the temple is finished just like we wont know until the temple is finished
www.elijahproject.net/abiff.html

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Since Bill seems to be such an integral part of the anti-mason plight, wouldn't it be great to shut up all those masons who attempt to discredit him. I mean after all, masonic lodge records are kept indefinitely. Simply requesting Bill to give the approximate dates of his initiating, passing and raising, along with the lodge, would be ample proof to show he was indeed a mason. And I submit that if he was indeed a mason, he might well know of the inner circle that so many a non mason seems to have exclusive knowledge of. I challenge you, the follower of Bill, to gain this knowledge so that the masonic onslaught can be subdued.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

It has always been my impression it was Hebrew, since it was supposed to be the King Solomon who spoke it. But I've never actually researched as to what language it was from.

reply to post by network dude

I'm relatively certain the Masons have actually proven Bill was never a Mason. Or anything else he claims to be. They only thing we know for certain about Bill, is that he writes books, then makes videos to post online, then sells said books and makes a living. He's like Ike .. he found a gullible population to make a living off of..

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join