It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel prevented 17 sight-impaired Gazans from leaving for cornea transplant operations on time; a d

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
Lesson learned...

Don't imprison people, starve them, prevent them from having drinking water, treating them ALL like terrorists, and committing war and humanity crimes.

There's all this talk about American revolution this, taking back America from tyrants, etc... Yet people who are being blatantly oppressed can't fight back and defend themselves? Why the double standard?

Peace

Magnum

Did I say don't fight back?

By all means . . . fight back.

But don't cry when you you get pimp-slapped.

Reminds me of a kid I use to know. Little shrimp of a guy. He would always test the bullies. He knew what buttons to push to get them riled up.

He would then run and cry to the teacher when the kicked his ass, and the bullies would get in trouble.

When the bullies tried to explain the situation, the teacher would not hear it. The little shrimp was always innocent, for various reasons, such as "he would not be dumb enough to start a fight" and "the bullies are just making up stories to cover their own skin."

If you play with fire, expect to be burned, and when you do get burned, you have no room to complain . . . . because it is your own damn fault.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Lesson learned.

Don't shoot rockets at Israel.

Cornea transplant patients shooting rockets at Israel

Guilt by association. Quit acting like a dumb-ass

For a guy who is all about Texas's independence, a State that has food and running water, you sure sound silly.

Oh really? Because I know what the consequences of mine, and my peoples actions will be, and you will not hear me cry about it if things do not go as planned.

Yeah governments should fear its people true, but Palestinians are dogs who deserve to see their wives have their first born child on the dirt road at a check point because some goof ball shoots a PVC rocket?

I don't give a crap what the rocket is made of. They can kill people, and have killed people.

Go fire a "PVC Rocket at Washington DC, then cry that you are just a goof ball with a PVC rocket.

Tell me how well that works out for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
By the way . . . here is some info on your innocent civilians and their "PVC Rockets".

Link

Link

Those poor goof balls

[edit on 1/11/2010 by Lemon.Fresh]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
reply to post by December_Rain

What I want to know is why does America support these Israeli scum bags. Every day they violate human rights.

Well to understand that you have to familiarise yourself with:

The Israeli Lobby - Too Powerful! but that is a subject for different thread.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
Here we are again... Israel getting away with more crimes against humanity and nobody does anything about it...

Let's see how far this has to go before governments get up and do something about it...

Peace,

Magnum

If Israel stopped them they had a good reason- that is not a crime. She lets lots of the neiehbours in to go to their superb hospitals and sends out emergency medic crews to other nations' disasters.
Whats with all the anti Israel? Are you that simple? Do you really believe all the obvious Arab propaganda?
I dont hear of many Jewish suicide bombers do you? I do hear a lot of lies and innuendo though about Israel . She gave up a lot of land for so caled peace and now the terrorosts use them [ gaza] for rocket and mortar attack. No other nation would do for her enemys what Israel has done.
She cant afford to lose one war with her more than 800 million avowed Arab neighbours who continually call for the destruction of her democracy of 6 million people and the destruction of her land and her Capital Jerusalem
Cmon lets look a little deeper folks- she needs some friends who agree with God and endorse her 3500 year old right to live there!
Y

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Yacov

Randomname summarizes it in perfect wording...

let me know where u live. i'll storm ur house with machine guns, move ur family to the shed force u to apply for permits to go to the supermarket, store, shopping mall etc. and impose a 6:00pm curfew, u and ur family should follow it, anybody who doesnt is a militant terrorist, under orders to be shot. i'll shut off ur water supply and electricity and may or may not allow u to build a tunnel to a friend or family member to recieve water, food and medicine. if u dare try to fight back to get ur home and freedom back, say by building a make shift rocket with what ever trash u could find, i'll call u a terrorist and blow up ur shed and family. but first i'll get all my rich neighbours together and u (assuming u qualify for a permit) and hold a 45+ year long negotiation to get my house back.

Peace,

Magnum

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Really?

Who's land was it?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Well, how would you respond to continual suicide bombings carried out against your fellow citizens? How would you respond to crying families that cannot go out in public without the fear of sudden death? Oh, and these were the harsh realities for Israelis before any check points, block aids or restriction on supplies were in effect.

The Palestinians provoked Israel. Israel retaliated with greater force. The Palestinians provoked with greater force. The Israelis retaliated with even greater force. Is it so hard to see a correlation here? Considering the actual strength of the Israeli military, they have actually shown restraint. Almost any other nation would have "taken care" of the Palestinians by now.

Now all Palestinians are suffering because of the actions of an extremist minority. Then when you elect these extremists to represent your people, what message does this send?

[edit on 11/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

I'm pretty sure it was the Canaanites land to begin with. And at some point England said it was theirs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join