It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Earthquake Caused By HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
California Earthquake caused by HAARP?
Was the 6.5 earthquake off the coast of northern California, in Eel Canyon, Not Natural?
Please review the wave forms provided by USGS and either find a natural P-wave or not.
Here is the link-e-poo.
quake.wr.usgs.gov...

HAARP induced earthquakes (I have read) do Not have P-waves. I am not an expert in plate tectonics so I have provided the link to the waveform site. Check it out before it disappears.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
There's a P wave in red at the very beginning. The trace has been clipped (probably because it is very large & would make a mess of it). This was recorded on analog equipment. Here's an explanation:

Why are many traces clipped even for minor earthquakes? At present, most of the NCSN stations rely upon 1970s-era analog instrumentation. By today's standards, these instruments have severely restricted dynamic range. In order to detect and monitor small regional earthquakes, they must run at such high gain that nearby events of even minor size exceed the capabilities of their electronics. As we are able to upgrade the instruments to modern broad-band digital instruments, we will suffer less data loss due to clipping.

quake.wr.usgs.gov...

Stimulus dollars will allow for replacement of a lot of equipment in the next few years, which is a good thing.

Occam's Razor would dictate that an earthquake in earthquake country is likely to be... an earthquake. Maybe an interesting earthquake, but still a natural occurrence.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by quakewatcher

The P-wave was either clipped or it never happened. However, where are the other P-waves in the additional tracings from the 10 other observation sites? I don't, by the name of your account, I would think you know something more than the average Joe. Can you please provide more input.
Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Maybe you can go check out the HAARP sites and see if they were "broadcasting" during that time frame. I have seen people post before with graphs so that would be a good start for you.

IMO its just a quake. What would be the point of causing a 6.5 quake at see with good depth that does very little damage in CA for the US?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

#1: Can you provide the waveforms from a verified HAARP initiated earthquake to back up your supposition?

#2: If not, what is your logic behind pointing to HAARP, if not just hype?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You have to look at some of the far off recordings to see the P waves clearly. Locally the record is almost impossible to read. Here it is, recorded on a station in Southern CA. Note the P Wave beforehand. quake.usgs.gov...

and here's a local instrument. As you can see it's almost impossible to read:

quake.usgs.gov...

Here's the map, have fun:

quake.usgs.gov...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I read on another forum that there were reports of pink clouds in the sky like the ones before the China quake.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Strange, I was thinking about HAARP induced earthquakes and what not yesterday. I was wondering if these terrible storm's we've been getting in California this week have anything to do with HAARP as well. Well I'm not an expert on anything about earthquakes so an earthquake to me is still, just an earthquake. Although, knowing what HAARP is capable of, I wouldn't put it past it initiating an earthquake either.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yup. Back when I was a boy there were never any earthquakes or storms. That was before HAARP of course. Things are different now.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
L.A. is full of Freemason lodges. They won't hit themselves. IF a quake hits L.A. then it's more likely a natural event.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There is a thing called the San Andreas Fault.
en.wikipedia.org...

The San Andreas Fault is a continental transform fault that runs a length of roughly 800 miles (1,300 km) through California in the United States, and through Baja California in Mexico. The fault's motion is right-lateral strike-slip (horizontal motion). It forms the tectonic boundary between the Pacific Plate and the North American Plate.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You cant 100% prove that it wasnt the government or HAARP. So stop being self-righteous and ignorant.

"Lack of proof is not proof of existence OR lack of existence, which is what logic dictates."

LOL see phage its hopeless.

new topics

top topics

join