It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Have Souls ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
grey alien and their hybrid monstrosities do posses spirit energy. however for one reason or another they seem to lack the soul matrix that most terrestrial humans have. instead they have a cold void filled with negative emotions that they pass along to any they contact. i've not had any personal meetings with entities from the positive energy spectrum that i can recall so i cannot say for certain if they have a soul.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Interesting take on the whole thing.
The lack of a "soul matrix" opens up another good question: Could aliens be a sub-creation ?
That is, the result of genetic engineering, etc.
I know it sounds kinda flimsy, but I thought I would put it on the table anyway.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Lacenaire]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The religious people of the world need to open their minds to both the truths in their enemies beliefs as well as the truth that lies buried in their own heart. Anytime you blindly follow what the priests espouse, you can bet it is far from the truth! The truth being that you are all God....and this truth takes all the power from the priests, so of course they will never tell you this little factoid.....because they would instantly lose all credibilty and the $$$ that goes with it.

As for Aliens....Any energy of life in any and all dimensions is part of the mind of God...or Reality itself if the word God scares you off. From jungle shamans to quantum physicists the answer that keeps coming up is that All is One. You may as well ask God itself if it has a "Soul"....its a pointless question. "IT" just "IS".

All of us and every other possible piece of energy there is is a piece of the fractal hologram that makes up God or Reality itself. So to say that an "alien" doesn't have a soul, or that creatures from other dimensions are doomed to Hell because they don't know Christ?? Yea, I don't think so.

It's like believing in good vs evil. There would not be one w/o the other. Reality is all about a balance. If "God" were a person he would not be "only good".....God is around to experience every possible thing good or evil that his mind can conceive of. At least when he is playing "hide&seek" with himself whilst buried in lifeforms like us. When he is not "playing the game" he is nothing but ecstatic bliss and love itself. But it appears that God gets bored and loves to lose himself in the game for maybe trillions of years at a time. What's a trillion years when you've been around for ETERNITY and know that you will continue to be around forevermore? He has played the game an infinite number of times. As we have, and will continue to do forever.

Namaste-

-Boypony

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Boypony]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if humans made clones would they possess souls if their clone host was still alive.........

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
In my opinion, yes, Aliens have souls. They are one of God's creations too. Some might have even been considered "angels" if they were doing his work.

As for their religion, it would only be logical that they believe in the Prime Creator, and believe that only God has the power of judgment.. No idol or intercessor in between. No one else with power. Anything else is a man made invention.

Really that would make them Jewish / Muslim, at their root.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Makes me wonder if humans made clones would they possess souls if their clone host was still alive.........

No more than a forest fire self-extinguishes when the match is blown out.

Cloned humans have been around for a long, long time - usually referred to as Monozygotic Twins or "Identical Twins". A clone of you would be nothing more than an Identical Twin which was born 5 or 20 or 50 or however many years later.

Conversely, there is the issue of tetragametic chimeras which is when two dizygotic (or fraternal) twins merge in the womb to become a single zygote. One of the most well known sub-groups of tetragametic chimeras are hermaphrodites who are the fusion of a male and female blastocyst.

For example, the chimera may have a liver composed of cells with one set of chromosomes and have a kidney composed of cells with a second set of chromosomes. This has occurred in humans, and at one time was thought to be extremely rare, though more recent evidence suggests that it is not as rare as previously believed. Most will go through life without realizing they are chimeras. The difference in phenotypes may be subtle (e.g., having a hitchhiker's thumb and a straight thumb, eyes of slightly different colors, differential hair growth on opposite sides of the body, etc) or completely undetectable. Another telltale of a person being a chimera is visible Blaschko's lines.

Affected persons are identified by the finding of two populations of red cells or, if the zygotes are of opposite sex, ambiguous genitalia and hermaphroditism alone or in combination; such persons sometimes also have patchy skin, hair, or eye pigmentation (heterochromia). If the blastocysts are of the same sex, it can be detected only through DNA testing, although this is a rare procedure. If the blastocysts are of opposite sex, genitals of both sexes are often formed, either ovary and testis, or combined ovotestes, in one rare form of intersexuality, a condition previously known as true hermaphroditism.

So... would it be ok to slaughter a young child who was a clone of someone else, because he didn't have a soul... and similarly, would it be justifiable to charge the murderer of a hermaphrodite with double homicide?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Lasheic]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

Wow, your spirit is completely separate from your body. Your soul is indeed very much a part of your body because it constitutes your carnal mind. It is your earthly emotional body.

Your soul is what is responsible for your emotions on earth. It produces fear, anger, rage, lust, happiness, et cetera. In this regard,judging by the reports of abductees, aliens show no signs of this whatsoever. So, they don't have a soul.

However, they are living beings, thus, they do have a spirit. The "breath of life" or the spirit is what animates the animation. It gives the body locomotion. After death, the physical emotions,i.e soul, dies with that body. However, the spirit continues.

They are two entirely different creatures.

Here is an analogy that may help you understand the various distinctions: the human mind comprises the brain and all its workings — memory, perception, reason, the stew of hormones that results in our emotions. It is, in other words, the “hardware” of human existence. The human soul is what governs the human hardware — the “software” of human existence, our very own “operating system,” unique to each of us. The human spirit is the “electricity” that animates us.

There IS a difference!!!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Thanks for the post.
Quite often, I make the mistake of using the words "soul" and "spirit" interchangeably.
Man constitutes a "trinity" and can be broken down as follows:

(1) Physical
(2) Soul (mind & emotions)
(3) Spirit

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lacenaire

Bingo. Now you got the idea!!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
according to me the Grey haven't soul

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
according to me the Grey haven't soul

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
According to the catholic Holy See, Aliens could have a soul better than ours.
www.vatican.va...
fatherroderick.sqpn.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I read the article about Rev. Funes.
I admire his honesty and straightforwardness.
BTW, it was my original intention not to discuss this in a religous context but it was unavoidable. In many instances, the Bible and science actually confirm each other.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Lacenaire]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The conversations are very religious based and not science based.
What is the purpose of the soul? How does the soul give you an advantage in terms of evolution over your fellow non human souls? Does a soul help you to communicate with your fellow pack animals?

Just thoughts

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Yes they do, when their body finally dies, they jump from the dead body, to another, almost like your car dieing, then you go to your next vehicle, by the choice of whom ever is in charge. They also remember everything from their past life's, not like us humans, who have a Veil and cannot remember our past lives! Supposedly, our next life which after 35,000 years, will finally be in the "Fourth Density"from which we will also be able to remember our past lives!
If anyone knows any more than this info, please add to this info, if you can?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by sperical123]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lacenaire

In my opinion, the Aliens/Extraterrestrial species surely has ah evolven spirit more than ours. They are here on Earth from hundred of thousands (maybe millions) years and have preserved this planet during the Ages. If they had an evil spirit or hostile intentions they could ALREADY wipe out us from this planet.
Yes, the Aliens are our illuminated greater brothers and more enlighteneds.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

Their soul doesn't. Their spirit does.. What is it that you all don't get?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheictext

To be precise... they don't have the same DNA, nearly identical but not the same. Just simple fact: twins don't have the same fingerprint

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lacenaire
Not sure if this topic has been discussed on here yet.
Question: Where do aliens fit into the Judeo-Christian concept of creation ?
Do aliens have souls ??

Why not? Im sure in gods creation we aren't the only special humanoids or even all that special at all. Religion has contaminated common sense in my opinion. To much misinterpretation from religion is being used against us as well.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Do you believe that an Ant has a soul?

Or a Chimpanzee?

IF aliens are capable of flying thousands of light years to reach our planet we are probably the Ants in their eyes

any creature able to cross such a vast distance in a space ship with technology and machines we could only dream of is FAR beyond us

to answer ya question OP

and this is only my opinion

any creature that is self aware has a soul.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join