It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Felt like I was being attacked in bed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I'm a big guy and I'm not easy frightened, but that was pretty scary.

Am I going nuts ?

You got attacked on the astral plane.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I've had SP for as long I can remember. If I just get let's say 5 hours of sleep one night then then I'm likely to have SP the following night. So for me SP seems connected to not getting enough sleep.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

You got attacked on the astral plane.

Is that what you call that bit ?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I had the worst attack of my life last night.
The term sleep paralysis does not cut it for me, it does not explain 'why'.
I often get this when I am feeling guilty over something, no matter how small it may seem to me when I am awake.
My conscience and God is telling me otherwise in my sleep state.
It is telling me to 'repent', for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
When my conscience is clean, I can sleep well again, I have peace within again.
I know exactly what I did that triggered this awful attack and I admit my guilt.
I do believe that the attacks are none other than 'you' attacking 'yourself ' due to an unclear conscience about something.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well i'm glad i've found this forum cos i thought i was going mad. I've had this happen to me twice in the last year. The first time i was laying in bed(awake as i thought) and i heard someone whisper my name then all of a sudden it flet like there was a heavy weight on my back(i was lying on my stomach) and it wa salso pushing my head into my pillow and i tried to scream out but i couldn't, it seemed to last for ages then it just stopped. " nights ago i was lying on my sofa when i heard a strange noise like someone sweeping a yard with a yard brush, then suddenly it felt like a shadow(not a solid object) was kneeling between my legs , had pulled up my top and bra and was groping and pinching my breasts very roughly, again i couldnt do anything to stop it, i could move my arms but altho it seemed to be using 2 hands to grope me it was aslo able to push my arms away so that i couldnt stop it from what it was doing.

That stopped sudeenly too. They are a bit frightening when its happening.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lizm37

Please read my thread about my experience
and see if it helps you any.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
i hope this never happens to me.
ever it sounds horrible
is there anyway you can avoid it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hey there, im new to ats but have been into these matters my whole adult life.

i wanted to reply to this thread in particular. i hope its still alive. Over the past few years Ive had some strange experiences. a couple sleep paralysis events. the 1st one was more subtle. it was terrifying only because i was paralyzed. the 2nd more recent one came after many strange dreams and travels to the astral realm.

for a couple weeks, i felt a presence in my bedroom. my dog felt it too. once in a while he has a bad dream but we were both feeling something there. i bet he was paralyzed too. as for my wife, she is a deep sleeper and isnt as in tune to the paranormal as me. so back tot eh story. i hear my dog growling in his sleep and even hysterically crying for a few night while i felt the malevolent presence. before the old hag i went through a strange experience where i was convinced i was undergoing surgery by a giant insect.

anyways, the final paralysis... i felt like i was on some religious table or alter, i was paralyzed but aware, i didnt feel anything on my chest but i knew someone was behind me. i struggled to look back and was able to do so. there was this old woman, i wanted sure because i was looking at her upside down. she had her hand on my forehead, then i noticed a little creature underneath me, i swear it was doing something to my lymph nodes on my lower back.i was finally able to beat these beings telepathically and break out of the paralysis. just as i did so, in my dream state or wherever i was i got out of bed and chased the little creature away with a chair in hand ( there were balloons on the floor too i know this part didnt happen because there was no chair in my room, it also felt like my dog helped me chase it away. it had large glowing eyes) when i came to in the real world it was like i had just fought a battle. i was clammy and felt exhausted.

this was one of many strange experiences. after this i had dreams of the same glowing eyes but they would show up in different people in my dreams. almost like a shape shifter in my dreams taking form as different people. all of this got me researching the astral realm. i even had a dream i was talking to a lion who told me i wasnt ready for the dream world i was experiencing. the lion the hag( or reptilish woman and her little friend) all lead me to esoteric teachings and the initiation rights of the masons and of ancient egypt. to me there is more to this than any doctor can explain. i believe we are the children of a group of beings that come back and give us a tune up every now and then.

im most curious about the ancient Egyptian gods and the old hag. anyone else come close to this hypothesis?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think what you have are called night terrors.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I had an all in one experience when I was 13 or so. I died tho
and came back. But I did have another encounter some years ago I was sleeping and dreaming I awoke inside of my dream I could feel something staring at me, It was an intense feeling I began to feel out where this stare was coming from within my bedroom and than I noticed an outline sort of in the wall paper sorta like one of those puzzle 3 d effect things I was looking for the stare where the eyes would be, It was slightly shadowed it appeared to be like a monk figure with the hood up, once I figured where the eyes where I stared to increase my stare, than the shadowed figure moved out of the wall paper and I was frozen, it was like I had no connection to my dream body other than just being able to view, I was able to move before that. it floated over to the foot of my bed and did nothing other than keep me there pinned,

I was not scared it really annoyed me not being able to move at all, I became angered fraustrated by this and decided to focus with great intent and will to force this thing away. It remind's me of starwars where two opposite forces power up and collide in a force battle of concetration,

Than I busted loose from this thing as I woke up from that and reached over to have a smoke and realized my smokes were gone, I know I left them beside my nightstand Than I noticed the clock was not keeping time

Than I woke for real, first time I ever recall haveing such an experience in a dream within a dream and a dark figure being present.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by mr20121221]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I used to have these semi awake dreams where I was being held down by something. Except what ever it was brought this sound like I was next to a water rapid, and it was almost like it was talking through the water noise.. Like muffled words. After I would wake up I would keep hearing the noises.. I used to think I was possessed or being followed or something. I dunno. Im sorry to the OP you went through that, its scary stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks.

My experience was 6 months ago now and I'm pleased to say I have not had any reoccurrance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join