It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HIV cure = good nutrition?! (Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If true, the implications and ramifications are mind-boggling.

This multi-award-winning documentary presents evidence that all is not what it seems in the world of HIV diagnosis and treatment. The more you watch, the more your eyebrows are raised.

The second short clip is a real hair-raiser. Words to the effect of:

'You're saying good nutrition can cure HIV?'

'Right'

'But there's no money in nutrition programmes is there?'

*wry smile*

Of course no-one would really think big pharma might push vaccines purely as a means to profit, would they?

Or that those diagnosed and treated might have been diagnosed on the back of a test that was "lousy, and didn't mean a thing"?

I mean, why might someone artificially create a situation whereby millions are begging for a vaccination? Wouldn't make any sense...

Watch the clips for yourself. Here's the first:

The rest can be viewed on the film's homepage, here

(NB Clip 3 loads automatically after clip 2, etc.)

What do you make of this?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Once you acquire a virus, it stays with you your whole life. It's true, proper nutrition prevents people with HIV from progressing into AIDS. Remember, HIV is just one factor in AIDS. Usually, people have many seriously debilitating pathogens running rampant inside of them. People can get AIDS without every having HIV. I essentially have an acquired immune deficiency at this very moment! At least, that's how I registered when last tested. I don't have HIV. I eat very healthy, take high dose vitamins etc. Without this I'd be much more diseased.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
For years there has been a large community of people diagnosed with HIV that through proper diet, nutrition, and lifestyle have gone 30 years or more without developing aids. They are on aliveandwell.org.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

People can get AIDS without every having HIV.

Fascinating. That's news to me, I have to admit. Is that widely accepted these days?

Incidentally is it an actual disease per se that you have acquired, or is it that a simple lack of nutrition has weakened your immune system in a general sense? (Just trying to get a handle on the wider issues here.
)

reply to post by pexx421

Thanks for the link ( www.aliveandwell.org... ).

TBH if I hadn't seen the clips from this documentary I would almost certainly have dismissed sites like that out of hand. I apologize if that sounds offensive — just being honest.

Taken from the site you mentioned:

Did You Know...

Many experts contend that AIDS is not a fatal, incurable condition caused by HIV? That most of the AIDS information we receive is based on unsubstantiated assumptions, unfounded estimates and improbable predictions? That the symptoms associated with AIDS are treatable using non-toxic, immune enhancing therapies that have restored the health of people diagnosed with AIDS and that have enabled those truly at risk to remain well?

I'm now beginning to feel like I've taken the red pill...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah that makes sense that rather than being the massive cocktail of drugs they take from the moment of being diagnosed with HIV, that that would have nothing to do with it and its really their change in diet which occurs at the same time.

That also must be why people with HIV developed AIDS within a couple years and died one or two years after that before the drugs of today were available and now they live 15+ years, long enough to care what they eat.

Why not put it to the test if these clowns are so confident? Contract the virus and not take any anti-viral meds to show the world how easy it is to cure with fruits and veggies! That's a no brainier for a Nobel prize!

Where's the evidence that diet can alone can fight a virus? I say we take these geniuses, give them Ebola and all the nutritious food they can eat.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

I really haven't a clue what's widely accepted these days. It's all changing so rapidly, and I choose to stay away from most everyone. As previously stated, I eat very healthy compared to the average American. It's definitely acquired. I've listed the reasons so many times here on ATS. There are hundreds of reasons why someones immune system can falter. It's not just related to pathogens. Check my post history if you're interested. Sorry, I'm a bit too busy this morning to type it out.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Ebola, eh? Talk about an extreme example! The evidence is abundant that a nutritious diet improves the immune system. Supplementing with ascorbic acid bumps the immune system nicely. Columbia University reported years ago, that 95% of cancer is caused by diet and environment alone.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ok now you're saying all of our problems are solvable by diet. So if your mom came down with brain cancer, rather than going to the hospital and receiving treatment, you'd bring her home and make her a salad? Or do you not actually believe any of this either.

What's the name of the paper?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Every disease can be cured by our bodies through 'natural' means. Cancer, 'AIDS', etc.....all of them. As long as you haven't destroyed your immune system with 'modern mainstream medicine'. Once you go down the road of something such as chemotherapy, your immune system has a much smaller chance of recovering and curing whatever is wrong.

The problem is most people are not willing or unable to radically change their horrible eating habits. Without a very nutritious whole foods diet, reaching a cure of cancer or AIDS can be nearly impossible.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Why are you putting words into my mouth with idiotic assumptions? Please look over my posts. I stated that their are numerous pathogens involved in AIDS. I also stated that their are hundreds of ways which an immune system can falter. I never said diet was the only answer. I said it was a factor in boosting the immune system.

You're just making yourself look like an ass.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Waiting on that study that says 95% of all cancer is caused by diet.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

First off, I never said it was caused solely by diet. Please reread, yet again. I stated that Columbia researchers found that 95% of cancer is caused by diet and evironment. Not falling for your strawman.

Here's the reference:

Perera FP, Environment and cancer: Who are susceptible?, Sci, 278:1068-73, Nov 7, 1997

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

I don't know about HIV, but my youngest son, when 4 years old, was diagnosed with a genetic immune deficiency disorder. I was told to keep him as isolated as possible and told he was unlikely to live more than another 5 years. At the time he was very small, weak, and always sick and seemed autistic. He'd been allergic to everything except chicken when tested by the children's hospital as a baby, and still had terrible trouble with eczema and asthma.

I sent him to a regular school and made sure he was exposed to every childhood disease that appeared in the area. I refused all immunisations and drugs for him as I had a deep conviction he could beat this if his body was not assaulted with unnatural poisons.

Despite being very poor at the time I managed to feed him mainly raw veges, yogurt, organic oats and eggs from our own chooks. Every day he had a teaspoon of cod liver oil, a teaspoon of ascorbic acid powder in very dilute pineapple juice, and I would take him running.

I've seen no research to prove this, but I do believe fast walking and running, in moderation, do a lot to stimulate the immune system.

Now he's 27, 6'5", strong and healthy. He still has big, sudden variations in body temperature on an almost daily basis as though he is continually catching things, and needs 9 hours sleep at night, but he's living a busy, normal life. His favourite foods are muesli, salads and vegetable stew, and he still takes his supplements.

It's always worth trying a healthy, natural diet and healthy lifestyle to treat disease. Even if it doesn't do the job on it's own, it is bound to help.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
This multi-award-winning documentary

Exactly which awards did it win?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

If you click on the "here" link in the OP, some of the awards are listed above the videos. A fuller indication of how it is being received can be found here. The same site contains lots of reviews of the film, etc.

I hope folks take a little time to view all the trailers - they're extremely thought provoking.

reply to post by Kailassa

Your post has got me thinking. It's taken a long time for me to begin to come around to your way of thinking, but I feel the mist is lifting. Strengthening the body's own ability to fight infection — the immune system — via a nutrition-laden diet sounds like good common sense. But somehow I doubt the pharmaceutical industry would be eager to see this approach publicized, no matter how effective it might be.

Has anyone taken the time to watch the vids?

Here's the second one, on a plate, just to whet the appetite:

Come on folks, this is a ground-breaking documentary,

so what do you make of the actual content?

[edit on 11/1/10 by pause4thought]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

First of all I would like to point out that anyone that thinks they can eat chips and ramen noodles and stay healthy is just plain ignorant. Before you come on here and flame people without providing any information to back it up, beside dragging peoples mothers into the argument, at least do a minimal amount of research.

Secondly... food contains all kinds of chemicals known to inhibit bacteria, virus, and cancers. If you doubt me then google EGCG.

from wikipedia...

There has been research investigating the benefit of EGCG from green tea in the treatment of HIV infection, where EGCG has been shown to reduce plaques related to AIDS related dementia in the laboratory, as well as block gp120.[4][5][6] However, these effects have yet to be confirmed in live human trials, and it does not imply that green tea will cure or block HIV infection, but it may help regulate viral load as long as it is not involved in adverse drug reactions. The concentrations of EGCG used in the studies could not be reached by drinking green tea. More study into EGCG and HIV is currently underway.[7]

There is even a doctor that claims to have cured cancers and AIDS using large doses of EGCG.

Due to the food industry most nutrients and enzymes needed by your body are destroyed during processing robbing you of the vital reagents needed to battle all virus.

Thirdly.. how do you think they find out you have a virus? They test you for the anti-body. Which if you payed attention in science class is your body fighting the disease. The only reason most people can't over come these virus' is because they've been denied the proper armory of enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and amino acids. Taking the drugs they give you for these conditions usually are immunosupressive and damage the immune system even further.

I have read a considerable amount of material on this subject written by my personal physician Dr. Laurence Badgley and a reporter Jon Rappaport that back in 1988 uncovered the truth behind this condition. I will contact him and provide links to his material so others can research this on their own. Both authors provide peer reviewed medical sources for their information.

I would also provide you with this list of over 2,600 professionals that doubt the HIV/AIDS THEORY.
HIV/AIDS Rethinkers

I would also like to point out that all those animations of the virus infecting cells you saw on TV were computer animated. NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN THIS HAPPENING INSIDE THE HUMAN BODY. All of the so called research is based on assumptions.
[edit on 1-2-2010 by haplo]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by haplo]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I wonder how Bill Gates would respond to this information?

That's right, he would probably never consider it. It's just too simple for some to even fathom that the human body can rid itself of disease, if given a fighting chance with strong nutrition and healthy environment. However, it's true. Cancer included.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here's a vid that disputed that HIV even causes AIDS.

They say the AIDS symptoms are caused by poor nutrition, lifestyle choices and the very drugs used to treat AIDS.

Google Video Link

[edit on 1-2-2010 by FortAnthem]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
what?? you can't cure HIV by blending up money and injecting into your veins? holy crap I was waaaaay off. No, but seriously, I have never heard of anyone getting AIDs without being HIV positive beforehand. I do however believe that humans are capable of remarkable feats that go well beyond the scope of what we believe we can do.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

That also must be why people with HIV developed AIDS within a couple years and died one or two years after that before the drugs of today were available and now they live 15+ years, long enough to care what they eat.

You are simply regurgitating the standard MSM-promoted story. Would you care to cite any evidence for your assertion, other than urban myth?

As a causal relationship between HIV & AIDS has never actually been clearly established - other than in the minds of the masses via media campaigns - your statement might be regarded by some as a little crass.

Why not put it to the test if these clowns are so confident? Contract the virus and not take any anti-viral meds to show the world how easy it is to cure with fruits and veggies! That's a no brainier for a Nobel prize!

On the contrary. Watch the video provided by FortAnthem, and ask yourself why funding has never been granted for a matched cohort study that could provide decisive evidence that HIV actually causes AIDS in the first place.

reply to post by FortAnthem

That's an incredible video. Well worth the 2 hours' viewing - another top-notch documentary that very powerfully challenges the official story.

Those who are open-minded might be interested in exploring the website mentioned around about the 20-minute mark:

The Group for the Scientific Reappraisal of the HIV-AIDS Hypothesis

-which has at its core the following open letter:

It is widely believed by the general public that a retrovirus called HIV causes the group diseases called AIDS. Many biochemical scientists now question this hypothesis. We propose that a thorough reappraisal of the existing evidence for and against this hypothesis be conducted by a suitable independent group. We further propose that critical epidemiological studies be devised and undertaken.

and which came about as a result of the following:

The Group for the Scientific Reappraisal of the HIV-AIDS Hypothesis came into existence as a group of signatories of an open letter to the scientific community. The letter (dated June 6, 1991) has been submitted to the editors of Nature, Science, The Lancet and The New England Journal of Medicine. All have refused to publish it. In 1995 The Group was able to get a letter published in Science.

[edit to add:]

Link to the homepage, (under construction): www.virusmyth.com...

-which contains the following, for example:

"If there is evidence that HIV causes AIDS, there should be scientific documents which either singly or collectively demonstrate that fact, at least with a high probability. There is no such document."

Dr. Kary Mullis, Biochemist, 1993 Nobel Prize for Chemistry.

"Up to today there is actually no single scientifically really convincing evidence for the existence of HIV. Not even once such a retrovirus has been isolated and purified by the methods of classical virology."

Dr. Heinz Ludwig Sanger, Emeritus Professor of Molecular Biology and Virology, Max-Planck-Institutes for Biochemistry, Munchen.

More controversial statements and citations can be found here.

In fact ZombieOctopus, and indeed others, might be interested in the following cash reward:

T h e J o d y W e l l s M e m o r i a l P r i z e

MISSING VIRUS!

£ 1000 Reward

Blind romantics still believe HIV causes AIDS.
But if 'HIV' has never been isolated, what is
AIDS?

Never isolated? You bet! A cash prize of £ 1000
is offered to the first person finding one scien-
tific paper establishing actual isolation of HIV.

If you or a friendly 'AIDS expert' can prove
isolation, £ 1000 is yours. In cash. In public.

Interested? Pledge the money to your favourite
AIDS charity, why not?

We bet you'll be surprised to discover the truth.

c o n t i n u u m
CHANGING THE WAY WE THINK ABOUT AIDS

Link

[edit on 2/2/10 by pause4thought]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join