It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, Folks. East Texas Calling.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I am searchng for others with similar histories/experiences.

I've perused this forum over a period and I've decided that it will be the only medium I employ, for now...

Three areas of this forum in which I will be most interested will be UFO/Alien related, the Grey Area and the Paranormal Area.

I am a true skeptic in that I question even myself. But this is of the good sense in realizing how misinformation works against us in many ways.

The word SKEPTIC should not be a synonym for an outright DISBELIEVER.
Let's not believe nor disbelieve until we know... and then question again. Yet we must not become narrow-minded much less close-minded.

When I am able, I will begin a thread that asks a few pertinent questions. These few questions, hopefully, will attract those I seek. You are out there. And some of you are here, I'm hoping.

Strebor in Texas.
Later Y'all
:-)

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ahh hello, East Texas! I used to run a pawnshop in Marshall....

Welcome To ATS!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Grew up in the Longview/White Oak, Texas area.......left in the mid-80's.........

WELCOME TO ATS!!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I know Marshall and Longview well. I'm just NNE of both.

I love the smell of Pine Sap in the morning.

...and paper mill ;-)

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey welcome to the forums, the more open minded people the better.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hi im a noob too welcome

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hi!

I'm outside of Texarkana. I saw the gigantic craft that flew over and went to Dallas area a few years back. Talked to a nice gentleman from MUFON about it whom I sent drawings of the craft and general direction and altitude.

anyway yeah, these are neat boards and I'm a believer in gigantic craft that make no noise. I'm not sure if they are aliens or illegal aliens or military or Santa Claus. I know what I saw and don't expect anybody in their right mind to believe in them until they can truly have their reality blown apart by what is hovering over their house.

Much peace to you

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkippyDan Groundchaser
Hi!

I'm outside of Texarkana. I saw the gigantic craft that flew over...

Interesting. We live very much in the same place

I didn't hear about that craft sighting, though. Do you mind giving me some particulars? Possibly, you've started a thread on it?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I am very familiar with your area...family in White Oak/Longview/Gilmer/New Diana.

Gig 'em

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
family in White Oak/Longview/Gilmer/New Diana.

Ah, yes. The drive along Hwy155 past Lake O' The Pines. Roughnecks, Lobos and Buckeyes... Indeed.

new topics

top topics

join