It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9th January 1981 Second Rendlesham Incident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is a new one for me , UFO Researcher Linda Howe On The little known incident that happened on the 9th January 1981 , former police officer witness Steve LaPlume recalls the events .
It is alleged the military top brass appeared to know where to go on the night of the UFO landing January 9th 1981. Strangely enough some brought there families to see the UFO.
I am posting this as information for those interested , I make no claim as to the reliability of the whiteness , it is for you to decide

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It has always been my opinion that something extraordinary happened in Rendlesham. I recall hearing about the UFO and the second incident. Thanks for sharing...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I am posting this as information for those interested

Hey at least that's me. Very interesting, never heard this interview before.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I do find it hard to believe that experienced USAF personnel would mistake any of the explanations put forward for a structured craft moving through the trees .
If Steve La Plumes story is true this would have to be one of the biggest stories in ufology .

The people involved
Bentwaters Incident Reunion 2010
Hopefully the 2010 reunion will happen with all the major players involved and the British and world press will give this story a fresh look .

top topics

join