It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS being used to spread Anti American Propaganda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
reply to post by gusan

Would that be the same Sweden that would have been a very small province of NAZI Germany had it not been for the American blood that was spilled to give you liberty?

dont worry, the blood wasnt because they wanted to save sweden, it was for them to get money .... everything is about money

everyone who died, they did it because of money, so, dont come here to say these hollywood movies BS

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'd say it was fair to say that any country which partakes such an active role in foreign relations as the US is always going to the 'victim' of criticism and the masses should learn to not be angered by this. Whenever you side or appear to lean towards a friendly nation in 'conflict', their enemy will become your enemy and it is not the politicians or military commanders that are singled out, it is the USA as a whole. This was evident in the UK, well before the USA became a Superpower and during the Empire era.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by semperfortis

Stop being so damn sensible will ya?!

You can do my thinking for me anytime Semper

I think to combat any attacks on ATS forum we should all evolve secret handshakes, and once a year perhaps we can go to a "summer camp" for "networking". Who's in on this with me? Please form an ordly queue and please roll one trouser leg up a bit.
ok while your all doing that, Im going to get my colouring in crayons out and start working on some special secret symbols we can also use to help identiy our "group" yeaa cooool...
ohhhh and I have a statue in my garden that im not using, we could take the bird bath bit off it and throw that bit away and just use the statue-ee bit and we can worship it some times.
oh wow this is going to be so great..
I love secret clubs dont you..
yea and maybe we could invite Alex ..whats-his-face around to one of our summer camps and he can pretend to have infiltrated us and leak dis-info out to the public,......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df4f1fb22969.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
this whole site is pure propaganda against your elected gummints, everything mainstream and traditional...everything well settled within society (western tilt)...how about that?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
error
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74b61d4b7d80.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74b61d4b7d80.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 12-1-2010 by mikeg2222]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeg2222

man that would be cool.
i'm in.
we need robes too,brown one so if they get dirty it won't show as much.
plus they look all monkish if you use a rope as a belt.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join