It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS being used to spread Anti American Propaganda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Would that be the same Sweden that would have been a very small province of NAZI Germany had it not been for the American blood that was spilled to give you liberty?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
When you murder 3,000 of your own citizens as an excuse to start a couple of genocidal wars that have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, don't be surprised if you get accused of all kinds of $hit -- and with good reason.

you hit the nail on the head with this one.

If you dont question all the wrongdoings of your country, id say that is about as anti American as it gets.
wake the hell up people, America is run by tyrants, and you are unconditionally supporting the downfall of America by buying all the bull# you get fed.

Questioning your government is Patriotic!
letting them get away with murder is Unpatriotic!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Lately there seems to be a lot of anti American propaganda going around on the boards...

Oh please.......
you only have to go to a news page on the internet to see that almost everything that is bad in this world stems from America, not the people but the politicians.

America has a bad name because of these people, its leaders are ruthless individuals who will stop at nothing in order to fulfil their agendas, people are sick of the countless of unecessary deaths that have taken place
in their name.

Down with American Leaders

[edit on 11-1-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Don't you think any pro or con propaganda is bad ?
Don't you think any pro or con ideology is bad ?

If you cannot critisize your system, and gov : you are not a citizen, you are a sheep.

Critisizing is benefical in DEMOCRACY

There are truth and values that cannot be ignored, and we must fight for them FOREVER : freedom, good market share, equity.

Can you face the reality ? Or are you also the agent of propaganda ?

The problem in our society : is the infinite accumulation of capital , or the big gap between "rich people and company" and the normal being.

We cannot accept the infinite accumulation of capital in a free system, and free society.

One day : you will see galaxy microsoft, ford etc and some people will find this normal :

I don't find this rationnal.

The interrest of a few : is in contradiction of the interrest of humanity at this point.

What they called the NWo and bilderberg, is our western system : its elite, the brain, the consciousness of our system.

Can you critize our system : yes we must.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by psychederic]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pan7her

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
When you murder 3,000 of your own citizens as an excuse to start a couple of genocidal wars that have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, don't be surprised if you get accused of all kinds of $hit -- and with good reason.

you hit the nail on the head with this one.

If you dont question all the wrongdoings of your country, id say that is about as anti American as it gets.
wake the hell up people, America is run by tyrants, and you are unconditionally supporting the downfall of America by buying all the bull# you get fed.

Questioning your government is Patriotic!
letting them get away with murder is Unpatriotic!

Who are you kidding? Are you telling me you were not one of those people crying and bowing to Obama getting elected?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Grow up kid or speak like an intelligent beeing.
Maaaan

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Can't speak for Pan7her, but I was a Ron Paul supporter.

Do you really believe in the phony left/right paradigm?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Who are you kidding? Are you telling me you were not one of those people crying and bowing to Obama getting elected?

Not at all, Democrat or repuplican, it doesnt matter who you vote for, its all the same bull#, and if you believe you have a choice when you go to vote, you are nothing more than a sheeple.

Obama is just as much a puppet as Bush was.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Its amazing how some can se this so clearly while some just have to keep sporting the wars even with their lives.
The reason why some see it clearly is because IT IS SO CLEAR, all evidence all history all the facts we have!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

To be honest i don't think the US needs a lot of help creating bad press. You seemed to have got over that with Obama, but he's not living up to the promise to well.

I'd imagine a big source of anti US propaganda was the US itself - parties that wish to promote the country as a failed state, so they can gain more power. Mainly the right wing, but i wouldn't restrict the source of malcontents that much.

Also, if one was serious about promoting dis-info then i doubt its a tall order to make it look as though it emanates from countries other than it's true source, so checking IPs may be a red-herring.

Having said all that, there's no harm in you stating your concerns here - reminds us to think about the many motives that could lie being some of these threads. Everyone has an axe to grind.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Coincidentally I had that exact same feeling. In the last two weeks there seemed to be a lot of accusation posts against US soldiers specifically. When reading the replies I was stunned to see all the US bashing. Even when the articles quoted ongoing investigations and outright misinformation the bashers continued as if these comments were nonexistent. The posts degenerated from there. I was so disgusted by the lopsided, hate mongering views that I logged off of ATS.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This thread is pointless drivel, OP'd by somebody that I would assume is an ex or currently serving soldier.

Therefore, USMC is right, America is right, world-police is right, guns are right, shootin' them hottentots in their ass is right, down with gays, down with anyone not American, 'God' save White America, blah BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Same crap I hear from testosterone addicted muppets all over the place. This sort of thread should be bumped to BTS with a vengeance - as for the OP? I think he needs a hug, and to lay off the 'Ripped' tablets.

I dislike alot of Americans. But then, some of my favourite people are Americans - I never miss an episode of Bill Mahers' show 'Real Time'. In my eyes, him, and others like him, are the future of America.

What you see on ATS isn't anti-American propaganda - alot of the time it's the truth. To quote a crap film, perhaps "You can't handle the truth?" about your beloved America? If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Parallex.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Parallex]

la2

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Anti-American threads have sprung about from 9 years of substandard US governments, that combined with the American attitude that all things American are the best things in this worlds history, its this attitude that people all over the world find totally unreasonable, and in certain people this breeds resentment.

Look at the MSM, you'll find it full of Pro-American propeganda, if you wish, i can recomend Fox news, they seem to think that the world only has 3 area's, USA, Middle East and China.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

" America is still and always will be the place everyone tries to emulate "

that's very
are you sure ? do you think the Chinese want to be trillions of dollars in debt ? have military bases world wide and yet nobody in America is ashamed at asking for money from countries it considers enemies china,Russia, and rest of them !
you've got the wrong thinking buddy ! everybody is trying to run away from America !

look at iraq ! no OIL contracts for US companies

i know what you thinking, but the problem is everybody only likes Your TV shows and movies ! but in real life you guys suck !

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

can you give 5 or 6 examples of such threads?

thx

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
All these complaints of alleged 'anti-americanism ' is just deflective rhetoric . The people on here claiming this kind of thing know the true reasons . They cannot be such fools to believe in this war on terror , they cannot believe they are murdering people across the globe to protect their freedoms . They 'assume' that rationale , so as not to admit to the loathsome true nature of their countries actions , they do it to retain some kind of moral integrity by perpetuating a farce .

In the US , this farce may gain a few believers , they are already lobotomized by media lies . But you can't truly expect people of other nations to believe such tripe . This kind of argument is only good for inter-american type discussion , where you can happily trade pseudo truths and brazen distortions about liberally in your discussions . But when you take it to other nations , you really ought to leave all that BS behind , nobody else is suitably dumbed down to take it seriously.

What you see as 'anti-americans' , are the very same type of people you would be , if it were China going around invading nations, murdering , torturing and raping and calling it a war on terror and so that Chinese people can be free . You'd register the same disgust . To which , they would just call you 'anti-chinese' . The only thing that separates us , is you live under a paradigm of BS that explains away you doing it as righteous , whereas we don't live under the same illusions.

Ever noticed , the only other time you hear this 'anti [ insert nation/religion] is when you hear 'anti -semite ' . And these two parties being the very same ones that go about occupying other peoples lands . No one else ever says it , I guess they don't have the need for that kind of deflection .

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Is a simple solution, do like I do when the threads are obviously nothing but propaganda, ignore them I didn't even bothered to open that thread and read the information because it was obviously a way to start something.

Remember a thread thrives because the attention and post it receives.

i agree however curiosity seems to get the best of me. then again curiosity killed the cat

[edit on 11-1-2010 by danielhanson420]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aspx

i know what you thinking, but the problem is everybody only likes Your TV shows and movies ! but in real life you guys suck !

Yes, I know what you are thinking as well. Please continue to enjoy the television shows and the music. It's all part of the big picture. Thanks for the heart felt reply.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

So not agreeing with the op makes this thread worthy of moving to BTS? Wow, I disagree with alot of threads on here.....guess they need to go there too. By your disresectfull reply we can see where your opinion lies, maybe instead of trolling you could add something constructive?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
lol

america destroys and kills own people so they can
sends soldiers to some countries to steal their resources
killing innocent people and
making people more angrier
that creates real terrorists

so, from imaginary, now we have REAL terrorists

thanx america!! you rock

new topics

top topics