It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS being used to spread Anti American Propaganda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Just can't enough can you........hell, do it for every war to make your numbers even bigger? Just be sure you use rock solid evidence like you did in your last hoax thread........and inform the usual suspects, wouldn't wanna miss any stars or flags would ya?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by December_Rain

Just can't enough can you........hell, do it for every war to make your numbers even bigger?

Nope only doing it for Iraq and Afghanistan, lot's of data to cover. If I begin to lis for every war it will take months if not days to just list overview of them.

Just be sure you use rock solid evidence like you did in your last hoax thread........and inform the usual suspects, wouldn't wanna miss any stars or flags would ya?

None of my threads have been put in HOAX section as of date, you have confused me with someone else. Do not forget to star and flag

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
People using the internet to pimp their ideologies?

I hope political parties don't get wind of this ...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Americans and Christians and Jews, are bashed predominantly on this forum,

second I would say Islam, and Iran

But I don't see any other country being continually bashed on the forum like America,

I don't think it is bad as when I first came, it died down after Obama got elected, hmmmmmmm?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Bush was a Neocon, who allowed 911 to happen.
"Im a WAR PRESIDENT" ..George W Bush
Obama is just a fool.

Bush loses , but its early for Obama

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by the_grand_pooh-bah

Yeah, Keep your head in your ass and think the whole world is against you, sukka

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by DaddyBare

Can you imagine if anyone actually believed all the anti American rhetoric? Let them have their day. America is still and always will be the place everyone tries to emulate. I wouldn't let it bother me. Star and flag for bringing it up though, good eye.

You are so wrong I had to respond. I, living in Canada, would NEVER want to emulate the United States in any way.

As for there being a lot of anti american propoganda on this site...I think it's fair to say there is far more anti muslim, anti Iraq, Anti Iran, Anti Afghanistan, etc, etc than anti american.

Just cause you don't like it though, doesn't make it not true.

Also, you do know that ATS isn't an American site right? It's owners, etc are in the UK.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by sensfan]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is something that I really Must (with a capitol M) reply on. As an American, born in the USA, I once had respect for my country. I once wanted to join the military just as my grandfather, father, and friends have done. Before I decide to sign the, "Point of no return" line, I came across information that changed my mind about things and has changed my dreams on what I wanted to work as. Information reguarding Roswell, Black Projects "to develop more WMD's and possible WPD's", Untimely and freakish deaths of those who wanted the truth to be told "highly points to a cover-up", the excuses for weapons in space used by the military in which all predicted in order by Von Braun, and the definite manipulation of the Media to dumb us down and last but not least, what really made me want to tear down my countries flag from the flag pole, was when our OWN AIRFORCE made a first press release stating that a flying saucer crashed in the desert, then did a complete 180, stating a weather balloon crashed there, at Roswell.

The US military expects ME to fight for and support a country whose leaders LIE about the biggest thing to happen EVER, in mankinds history. The US of A goes to war in Iraq because they say there are WMD's when the USAF are asking to build "Anti-Matter Bombs"! Sounds ironic huh? The info comes from credible patriots that HAVE served in the US and are now being attacked and ridiculed by the very country they rightfully SERVED! Thats just sick. As far as Space Based Weapons goes and the Star wars mentioned by Ronald Reagan, who the hell are we trying to compete with in the vastness of space, filled with life/intelligent life. I would say only fools have those weapons, and only fools would attempt to shoot down something far more superior to us.

You think other countries creat propoganda about the US? Let me tell you, its the US that runs a propoganda machine to safeguard their excuses for more weapons that will only create more weapons races and more panic. There is a Darkness that lies beneath everything that stands for Good, and i surely wont support a country that ceases to recognize this growing threat. It will take all of us, not just some.

So. Whats your take countries creating propoganda about the US?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Problem is, when people stereo type, and other people accept the stereo type, people get offended when someone calls one person something thats "a part of a group". its funny really.

my input, don't sweat about it. America is just a peice of land with make belief borders.

Too say your American is to say you accept the bias.

For example.

I live in the land of Canada. Born in the land of Canada, so most people would see me as Canadian. Do I? Not really, thats what creates discrimination. Hell, im 17, and when im on modern warfare 2 pwnin it out, i get people laughing at me calling me Canadian, i go through the whole 5 min speech each round to explain how idiotic they are about the subject, and they end up agreeing or yelling nasty nasty things at me, by that time i am also doing so.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by gandhi]

[edit on 10-1-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You are so wrong I had to respond. I, living in Canada, would NEVER want to emulate the United States in any way.

As for there being a lot of anti american propoganda on this site...I think it's fair to say there is far more anti muslim, anti Iraq, Anti Iran, Anti Afghanistan, etc, etc than anti american.

Just cause you don't like it though, doesn't make it not true.

Also, you do know that ATS isn't an American site right?

I am shattered. I found ATS to be so interesting that I never once considered the fact that they were from somewhere else other than America. I thought we had the lock on all the coolest things. I'll have to re think this whole ATS thing now.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

AHHH! this is what im talking about!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i feel america perpetuates their own negative propaganda, it does not need to be spread here on ATS, its simply observational.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Be cognizant of the fact that you are being led, slowly but surely, to reject your national identity. Love of country will not work well within a global government.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I certainly dont hate america. I am not a fan of a lot of its history but I am not a fan of humanities history as a whole. I like where I live but I criticize it often because I care. And if someone was ranting about how america sucks and is evil then so what? Its an oppinion and those can be discarded. Same with offense. Its only taken not given. I have many friends from acorss the U.S and none of us see eye to eye on everything but I've never had anything but respect for my neighbours to the south. Part of living in a time when your country is involved (mine included) in a lot of activity at home and around the world that polarizes oppinions, is having to hear the sweeping generalizations or emotion fuelled oppinions. But at the end of the day everyone on this planet has the ability for good and bad and both of those are subjective.

So I'll finish by saying, don't sweat it too much my friend. You live in your world as others live in theirs and at the end of the day your country is still your country and you personally should be proud of whatever you think worthy of being proud of.

2 cents from a neighbour to the North.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I take it this thread is directed at me since I'm the one who started that thread you are talking about in the OP.....

So, you didn't like that topic in the thread so you are calling the person who started it a terrorist..?.....you want the administrators to 'check my IP address' so you can find out where this 'organized hostile anti-american cell' had 'originated from'...so they can't 'forward their plans'...

I take that as a threat and ask the mods to delete this thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Shoe doesn't fit the other foot well? There is as much evidence here as what you posted in your thread.....hmmmm, lets see what the mods do? If they remove this thread without at least moving yours.......well?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't think this is a hoax. And I think it must be proven to be a hoax befor the mod removes it for being a hoax.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I believe you OP. And with the whole killing eight children in the middle east, well I saw the pic. Just doesn't add up. Old style army uniforms, tennis shoes. Yeah...

Maybe I should post the nice videos I get with American soldiers over there making schools for those children. And Schools for the girls because they aren't allowed to go. So the soldiers are teaching kids, helping, ect ect.

Yeah I think I should look those up and make a forum about it.

I just don't understand anymore...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare

Lately there seems to be a lot of anti American propaganda going around on the boards... true some of the actions of my country are not always in the best interests of all nations but lately we're seeing some people just make up wild fabrications...
i.e. the post that claims US forces handcuffed and killed 8 kids... even in the posters OP and the news source links he provided, did not claim the US was involved... What it said was the matter is still under investigation...

It's not just that one story either there are several other instances...

I propose to the good people who administer this site to check country codes (IP addies) of just where these posts are originating from. If I'm wrong, okay... but man I'm really starting to suspect someone on here is doing this as part of a hostile state agenda... maybe to doubt our people enough they can forward other plans...

If you can believe there dis-info agents on this site... why is it such a stretch to believe in an organized anti American propaganda, campaign, and what that might mean if true?

What a silly assumption

I can either say ats is being used for pro American propaganda

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Too many brainwashed Americans believe that any unpleasant truth told about their beloved homeland must be propaganda.

The fact is, the US is an imperialist nation which works by surreptitiously manipulating the politics of other countries and finding various methods of stealing resources from all around the world.

Then Americans pat themselves on the back over their higher standard of living and disparage those on whose backs they are riding.

Sorry guys, but deceit, manipulation, resource theft, murder and invasion have not made you very popular outside your own imaginations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join