It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolores Cannon: The Mayan Calendar, 2012 and 5D Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

For more on spirituality, DNA upgrades, 2012 and meditation, please visit www.in5d.com... and www.maya12-21-2012.com...

Regression hypnotherapist Dolores Cannon talks about the Mayan Calendar, 2012 and what to expect on 5D Earth as evidenced by her regression hypnotherapy clients who have been reporting on future events while under hypnosis..

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Great video.

Here's another from Drunvalo Melchizedek who has been in direct personal communication with the remaining Maya elders, part 1 of 14.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have yet to understand how these people think we are going to move into the 5th density, bypassing the 4th. We`ll be lucky to make the 4th after this go around in the 3rd.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

It never happened. She said this in many videos, that something was going to happen Dec 21 and I bought her books and read them and believed in her.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spiritualgirl

It never happened. She said this in many videos, that something was going to happen Dec 21 and I bought her books and read them and believed in her.

ouch.
anti climax all round really. your not alone.
all the hours of research i did leading up to "THE END OF THE WORLD" i may as well have read a cereal box.
i never really believed simply because i recognised in myself a great desire to see world change and so i could never fully trust my assumptions not to be coloured by hope.
Even though nothing happened i feel that i changed personally...

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualgirl

Actually it is HAPPENING. Maybe you didn't read the same Dolores Cannon books I did. I've read every single book, I've had sessions with her. I did lots of research. Even got fake people to get hypnosis with her to try and deceive her.

She's truthful. You'll notice in the books the convoluted universe she asks the being speaking through the hypnotized person on the couch, "Will we know something has changed on December 21st 2012?"
REPLY: "No it will be subtle and gradual. Those who are awake might notice a difference. You will know when the disasters happen. Changes are coming to the earth that even you who know cannot imagine. These changes are not timed to a specific date. The 21st is the beginning of the NEW AGE, not a cataclysm that will happen over night. All who are awake will be going to the new earth."

In the over 900 sessions in her books, this quote above is repeated over and over. Dolores never once said anything would happen on december 21st specifically. She does reference it as the new age, and the things that will follow, but she never ONCE belived you would wake up and the world would be different."

In face the sessions where she asked different people about earthquakes or when the west coast would be gone, all said to watch the clockwise motion of the ring of fire, that most likely it would happen before summer of 2013.

Watch for the spring… you will see, but just remember the won't be any internet left to say I told you so, one of the sessions under hypnosis said that before 10 more years was out that the earth changes would be so big that people wouldn't even remember the english language.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Just like I said quote from Dolores Cannon: "December 21st 2012 will just be another day."

It's not about that date… stuff is coming I promise you, be prepared… like a thief in the night.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Of course something isgoing to happen......something is always going to happen.

Of course, here we go with another new agey nonsense claiming that rather than a sudden world changing shift if not a gradual one......what a crock

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Drunvalo is a charlatan. He was promoting the fake Mayan codices.

Dolores Cannon is using something known to not work. Her data is worthless.

Nothing happened in 2012 because it was drivel spooned out to those that paid to be misled.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualgirl
reply to post by FiatLux

Whereas I read her books, and they're not her words, but many many people sharing under hypnosis.

Nothing is known in dates, ever, or given in testing ground. Our souls keep us in the dark like mushrooms alot until we straighten out, but we only get what we're allowed.

I read two of her books, ignoring dates and interpretations of what ascension means in the corporal, as I believe mostly this is something that happens after we die, barring an incredible rare miracle by Higher Ups. Just because she believed something can be taken literally or corporally doesn't make it so.

Also another thing, when you're tapping your knowledge under the veil, doesnt' mean you're going to be told things as they happen in the corporal at all, as this is just a small testing ground compared the real world, the astral is the afterlife is the real, this is the simulated reality IMO.
edit on 20-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join