It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it is too late to save mankind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I make it short - look the movie PLEASE!

If Charles Chaplin had already chosen precisely 70 years ago, the words that I would now choose, what should I still hope? The dream seems to be same for hundreds of years. When will we begin to implement it? and I mean no political systems, but our Heart. When do you start act?

English

German

Thank you for watching!

[edit on 10-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I knew that all the time! No responses. That figures. Still crying...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Great video!
I never thought Chaplin was an orator, but, I took pause when he said New World and DEmocracy and no national barriers, The NWO has called for that for a LONG time, and it's just like chaplin said, they promise and promise freedom but the dictators are the only ones free!
I believe this man was TOTALLY SINCERE, though! BEAUTIFUL!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
it's too late for you to save yourselves. yes.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
In relation to the title...

Save man kind from what? (Other than ourselves)

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Wolf ]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This Speech is the single most amazing speech I've ever heard and is one that we should all live our lives by.

If all of our world leaders were to lead us with the morals of this speech we would finally see peace on earth. Unfortunately our leaders want nothing more then power and control and the saddest part is, as things stand now, they are succeeding.

IMHO Peace and unity is very possible, the question's are will enough people wake up and see how they are being controlled and lied to every day by the very people we are meant to look up to and trust? and if they do will they make a stand and unite or will they hide and look for a saviour?

I can only hope that there will be a world wide awakening before it's too late.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

You cannot save them all. You can save a lot of the young ones since they're more innocent, but not mankind in its entirety.

People will reap what they sow, I think spiritual wise this isn't a strange concept, don't you think? People have the right to choose their path, good or bad, or do you expect to make the decision for them all the time?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
there is always hope for humanity in the darkest times, but it is true that to save humanity some (alot) must be put down it is true what this great man said these men arent human anymore there greed and hatred has destroyed any bits of humanity left in them so what can we do to save this people, nothing they are doomed most of us are doomed because as the young generation to change alot of us will have to lay our lives down for our children (humanity) to give them a chance to live in a world that we have dreamed about that our parents dreamed of but didnt have the courage to commit to creating this change we do we understand whats at stake not just out kids but the species as a whole cant let our kids pay for the mistakes of a few

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You know, I actually developed a thread on this very topic quite a while back. I have been disenfranchised and disgusted by modern day society for most of my life. Here is a link to the thread I posted almost three years ago: Why Humanity Will Not Make It

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What are we suppose to be saving ourselves from? Growth? Don`t you understand, this is what it`s all about. Our growth as a race. We take all the things we have learned from both sides, the good and the bad, and we put it into practice within us. We learn from all of our mistakes, and use that to grow with.

We always, and I say always, see death and destruction as a bad thing. Why do we fear death? It is nothing more then a natural part of our being. We only shed the shell we live in, not the living essence that is the One. We continue to live on no matter what. So again, what is there to protect ourselves from? Why stop a normal process from occuring? Let it happen, it`s part of our graduation from this 3rd density.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

so we are supposed to just let the injustice of the world continue just cause everything will be ok in the end, thats the same arguement of religion "it dont matter what happens when god comes everything will be ok" its a excuse to do nothing and turn a blind eye to the suffering that exists dont let " see no evill hear no evil speak no evil" become our way of thinnking

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth
reply to post by FiatLux

so we are supposed to just let the injustice of the world continue just cause everything will be ok in the end, thats the same arguement of religion "it dont matter what happens when god comes everything will be ok" its a excuse to do nothing and turn a blind eye to the suffering that exists dont let " see no evill hear no evil speak no evil" become our way of thinnking

Did you ever stop to think that suffering is part of the learning process? How is one to learn something if they don`t go through it themselves? When God comes? God is already here, and you would see that if you open your eye.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

if suffering can be averted dont you think that we should try and avoid not everyone needs to go thru bulls*&^ to learn, (what about that five year old girl that got raped just cause she was offered candy so thats just a learning experience) i dont see any logic in why a human must suffer to learn

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

if suffering can be averted dont you think that we should try and avoid not everyone needs to go thru bulls*&^ to learn, (what about that five year old girl that got raped just cause she was offered candy so thats just a learning experience) i dont see any logic in why a human must suffer to learn

Ever heard of karmatic payback? Do a little reading up on karma if you haven`t done so. There are reasons we have karma. It`s way to easy to just say, well, "I`ll never do that again", unless you yourself knows what it is really like to be hurt in the same way that you hurt another. Repeating the same mistakes over and over again is why we have karma to teach us.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

karma? what does that got to do with learning. Something comes back and bites you in the ass thats hardly learning

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

reply to post by FiatLux

karma? what does that got to do with learning. Something comes back and bites you in the ass thats hardly learning

Let`s say in one life, you force death upon someone by starvation. As a way of learning from that mistake, you undertake a life in a third world country where there is little to no food to be had, and you yourself die of starvation. This is only one way of paying back that debt. It is also a way of learning not to repeat that offence.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by FiatLux]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
For some who ask "why the title?" - This speech is 70 years old. We don't have again this time to change something, so - its too late? I ask you, why don't you live love?

This has nothing to do with ying/yang or karma or duality or god.
YOU CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING - IF YOU ARE WILLING!

Nothing will change "automatic" - stop dreaming! PLEASE stand up and start feeling, it's about our feelings, the feelings of every single person. We need to stop greed and hate or we are all lost.

In 20 Years, the nature will be completely different, no nice place anymore.
In 30 Years there is no more oil, neither humanity.

We have no more 70 years! GET IT! YOU HAVE TO START CHANGE!

top topics

join