It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the Final Conclusion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I ask JohnnyAnonymous to directly look into the information that I present,
and if he looks into the information I have presented and finds 'nothing' I am more inclined to beleive him than yourself.

as you just admitted to not looking at the information.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocolypto

There is no doubt that the solar wind (and CMEs) affects the magnetosphere. There is no evidence that geomagnetic storms have any influence on earthquakes.

"The northern lights" were not visible above China. The "famous" video appears to me to be nothing more than irridescent clouds but the phenomenon of "earthquake lights" has been well documented (and looks little like the "lights" in China). However, it is far more likely that the effect is a result of activity rather than a cause.

iridescent clouds
earthquake lights

[edit on 1/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I started a topic similar to this a few days ago. I gave proof of regular catastrophes occurring. I didn't discuss reasons for these catastrophes, only provided scientific proof that catastrophes did occur:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

One interesting fact directly related to this thread is that the mass Mammal skeletons that were discovered in Alaska were frozen in place but the bodies were violently ripped apart indicating the trauma was extremely rapid along with a rapid temperature change.

The theory from these discoveries is that there was a rapid shift of the earth's surface and that huge quantities of water rushed from the polar ice sheets onto the middle regions.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Where did I admit to anything? I've seen your posts and you present nothing that has not been discussed many times.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There is no doubt that the solar wind (and CMEs) affects the magnetosphere. There is no evidence that geomagnetic storms have any influence on earthquakes.

"The northern lights" were not visible above China. The "famous" video appears to me to be nothing more than irridescent clouds but the phenomenon of "earthquake lights" has been well documented (and looks little like the "lights" in China). However, it is far more likely that the effect is a result of activity rather than a cause.

iridescent clouds
earthquake lights

What I am asking Phage is that there might be a possible link and if so it could function in the ionosphere. I point out the fact that the creator of HAARP openly admitted the military applications and effects it had on the weather.

You honestly think that the US military would have such an intrest of even take over a project if it did not have a military application?

I propose that it is not just the 'ionosphere', but the actual 'feild' of the earth which is created by the 'core'.

I will also be looking into this members post he might have more 'credible' information.

and instead of instantly disagreeing with the subject I ask that you take the time to be open to the concept that there could be more at play in regards to physics with the sun that we currently do not understand.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by amance

this is a very good post in regards to the history and I applaud your efforts.

note I do not beleive that Nibiru exists, but the historical evidence you give could be applied to this theory.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

No, not really.

[edit on 1/26/2010 by Phage]

This I interpreted as you not going through my findings when I asked can you go through it.

If I mistook you I apologise.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I have been interested in HAARP for a long time. Your ideas are not new but they are not based on science. The patent by Eastlund which HAARP is supposed to be based upon is talking about energy levels far greater that what HAARP is capable of. It is also based on a certain amount of speculation. It also says nothing about earthquakes.

The military has a great interest in the research at HAARP because of the effects the ionosphere has on communications. Communications are critical to military operations. I'm sure your research has shown you how much the solar wind's influence on the ionosphere can affect satellites and communications. HAARP's purpose is to study those effects; to learn ways of predicting and mitigating them. HAARP is a research facility, it is not a weapon.

You contradict yourself, saying that we know enough to control weather and create earthquakes but little about how the Sun may influence them. I agree that there is much about the Sun that we do not understand. That is the purpose of research. To learn more. More about the Sun, more about the magnetosphere, and more about the ionosphere.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This topic is also in relation to my theory on the Hati Earthquake please
phage can you read this topic as I beleive it is strongly related to this.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Apocolypto]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I have been interested in HAARP for a long time. Your ideas are not new but they are not based on science. The patent by Eastlund which HAARP is supposed to be based upon is talking about energy levels far greater that what HAARP is capable of. It is also based on a certain amount of speculation. It also says nothing about earthquakes.

The military has a great interest in the research at HAARP because of the effects the ionosphere has on communications. Communications are critical to military operations. I'm sure your research has shown you how much the solar wind's influence on the ionosphere can affect satellites and communications. HAARP's purpose is to study those effects; to learn ways of predicting and mitigating them. HAARP is a research facility, it is not a weapon.

You contradict yourself, saying that we know enough to control weather and create earthquakes but little about how the Sun may influence them. I agree that there is much about the Sun that we do not understand. That is the purpose of research. To learn more. More about the Sun, more about the magnetosphere, and more about the ionosphere.

When I speak about the sun and the potential risk of interference I use the concept of HAARP.

I also speak about if the earth was directly impacted by a CME would it indeed have seismic responses?

I also point out during solar minimums the temprature 'rises' and maximums it 'drops'.

I want to find out the full extent to which the sun has on our climate, and if so would this explain not only global warming but the predictions of earthquakes or natural disasters.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

If Haarp has the ability to resonate a frequency from 5-10hz,

and the earths Frequency is within that, who is to say it cannot have this capeability?

How many gigawatts of power does HAARP use?

It works in the same principle as vibrations,

there are only two main principles, light and waves.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
HAARP has power we have no idea about...trust me, if the top levels wanted us to know, we'd know. We don't know for a reason, which is why it is a conspiracy...guesses against stated facts...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You are not alone. There are thousands, if not millions of scientists who have been working for many years to try to understand how the variations of the Sun affect our climate. Obviously it does, but just how it does is not so obvious.

The Sun and Earth have been here for more than 4 billion years. Humans, or something like humans have been here for 1 million years. There is little, if any evidence that CMEs have ever had catastrophic effects of life on Earth (and people have looked for that evidence). The greatest CME (probably) ever recorded occured in 1859 and it had no effect other than produce extreme aurora and problems with the telegraph system. Such an eruption today would create much greater problems because of our dependence on our electrical systems but it would not be catastrophic in a geological sense. Ice core samples show us that eruptions of this magnitude occur with a frequency of about 500 years. Those samples also show us that we have no reason to expect events of much greater severity. Could it happen? Maybe. Will it happen? I doubt it. Will it happen in 2012? There is no reason at all to think so.

You said earlier that you hope I'm right but it sounds more like you hope I'm wrong. At least it seems that you are trying very hard to show that I am.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

HAARP can produce very low levels of electromagnetic radiation of ULF frequencies in the ionosphere.

The Earth has no "frequency". The Earth is not homogeneous. It is made up of geological structures of different sizes and densities. Electromagnetic energy does not cause matter to vibrate (without an antenna, tuner, demodulator, and speaker system)

HAARP can transmit 3.6MW (not gigawatts), spread over an area of more than 30 acres. You could sit in the middle of the antenna field and you would feel nothing.

Electromagnetic energy is nothing like mechanical energy. They are not the same thing.

BTW, the Mythbusters busted Tesla's Earthquake machine. It didn't work.

Nikola Tesla invented a machine that when attached to an object and tuned to vibrate at a certain frequency, can cause an earthquake-like effect on the object it is attached to.

busted

mythbustersresults.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
PDF File In Regards to Geomagnetic Storms and their relation to Earthquakes

Take a read of this Phage, its interesting.

ABSTRACT Earthquakes are tectonic events that take place within the fractures of the earth’s crust, namely faults. Above certain scale, earthquakes can result in widespread fatalities and substantial financial loss. In addition to the movement of tectonic plates relative to each other, it is widely discussed that there are other external influences originate outside earth that can trigger earthquakes. These influences are called “triggering effects”. The purpose of this article is to present a statistical view to elaborate if the solar geomagnetic storms trigger earthquakes. As a model, the research focuses on the Anatolian peninsula, presenting 41 years of historical data on magnetic storms and earthquakes collated from national and international resources. As a result of the comparative assessment of the data, it is concluded that the geomagnetic storms do not trigger earthquakes.

The storm itself may not trigger the earthquake.

But there is the possibility it may be an indication.

It might not be the 'storm' but I do beleive that I am on to something still.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Thank you. It is interesting:

When it is considered that the aftershocks are also included in the number of earthquakes which have been taken into the comparison, in the area within the given coordinates, there is no finding that shows that the earthquakes occur as a result of a triggering under the effect of geomagnetic storm. In order to mention such a finding, more number of earthquakes should occur with percentages that correspond to geomagnetic storms. This is not verified by the results.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am trying to find a link, but I beleive that there is 'some relation' but the actual 'cause' may still be unknown.

I am trying to find the 'direct' link.

It may not be the 'storm' itself, but something other than what we cannot fully explain or comprehend.

From what I gather from your links on earthquake lights we can both agree that they do appear from a 'disturbance'

to what and how that disturbance is created in the first place is what I am trying to find, and if at all it has a direct relation to the earth and the sun.

here is another Link including equations and so forwarth

Link

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I firmly still beleive something will happen during the solar maximum.

to what extent I do not know honestly, I present several ideas, including plutonium ladened satelites crashing into the earths atmosphere, which may indeed be more plausible.

But It has been great discussing this with you phage.

I guess the final answer to my questions, and if you have any questions will be answered in full during the Solar Maxiumum (CME).

Who knows.... for all we know science got it wrong, we still are learning alot about the sun, and have alot more to learn about it.

but my question on the H1N1 and March 9 with the infection rates, will probably remain a mystery, and the coincidence of the same virus rearing its ugly head again close to such an event may never be known.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

To ignore research which says there is no link and look for evidence which says there is, is not science. You will find far more research with negative results than research with positive results. As I said, there is little or no evidence to support your ideas. If you want to still believe there is a connection it is up to you. If you want to believe me (as you said earlier), just look at the evidence.

I do not agree that both the lights and earthquake are caused by the same "disturbance". I said that it is more likely that something about the earthquake causes the lights.

Your most recent link has a section about geomagnetic storms which says the same thing I said earlier.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Believe what you want.

The website i provided a link to was for a Sydney (Australia) website.

Nothing to do with the American Govt, or any govt for that matter.

Sheesh - Calm down buddy.

If you want to look up anything, look up the projected path for Apophis. Its not coming "close" to earth by any means, however does enter our solar system.

Why are people here all to willing to jump into hype.

Btw - you believe "youtube" videos over official releases?

come on man.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join