It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the Final Conclusion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
reply to post by Gozer3

You only took away 'meteor' from that post, 'cause he mentioned Apohpis - which is totally unrelaed to 2012 - I would focus on the 'more than one risk' part, if I were you.

For example...

- The dismal state of our economy: The value of the $1 has already lost 10% in the last 4 months, and is only going to get worse. The housing market? The healthcare situation? Puh-lease - ALL of these are going to crumble LONG before 2012 - the gub'ment will throw up one last hail mary with the (formal) introduction of the NAU and the Amero, but it won't fix anything.

- The situation over in the Middle East: What line of bull# do you subscribe to...? that we're on a freedom fighting mission? Puh-lease - an effective genocide of over 800,00 Africans occured last year, but where were we then? To fight terrorism? Riiiiight. Are we over there for oil? Certainly, that is PART of the reason - no denying that. How about the fact that now that we've occupied Iraq and Afghanistan, we hold Iran in check from starting WW3 with Isreal, which they have already openly stated is going to happen (AND, I might add, is biblical prophecy - I don't buy into that #, but MANY others do.. and will FOLLOW it to the letter))

- How about the climate changes and increase in major catastophes - they're only recently starting to affect the US indirectly - wait until the next quake hits Cali, or the next 'Cane hits the gulf coast, etc... then we'll see how passive and (truly) univolved we Americans are.

- Nevermind the fact that the PTB openly speak of New World Order and One World Government, and if you know anything of their initiatives, and projects thay have running in the background, then you know it is a legitimate concern.

- But, if you wanna throw a meteor in there, or Volcano, or earthquake, or hurricane, well that's fine too.

[edit on 1/26/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

I am well aware Apophis is unrelated to 2012, what I am saying is that the events in 2012 would leave us in a critical condition which could leave us open to Apophis.

I am basing my theory on the idea that high amounts of plasma reflected of the ionosphere and atmosphere either directly from the sun, or from the ground can interfere with the magnetic feild directly either from the Sun or HAARP.

my proposal is that if the sun were to have a massive CME it would trigger the same response as HAARP but without being controlled.

I agree with you on the whole middle east issue, and terrorism... its garbage. More people die in africa ever year than terrorism due to hunger and starvation. If HAARP has the ability to change the weather for good, then why doesnt the US use it to help africa and other nations?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

What are we agreeing on... this topic is quite large and I cover alot of things, can you be more precise.

And why would you avoid those links on page 4?

all of which are historical and very reliable links.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
OK i've found another video which actually is quite accurate and speaks about the relation of solar winds and the ionosphere.

this is in relation to HAARP as during a CME.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
note I just found this video in order to try and find a better example of what I am talking about.

Please disregard the title of the video I do not make this video, but it explains part of my theory.

lets keep it simple..

1) Solar Storm Maximum in 2012 as scientifically Predicted
2) CME or Solar winds cause a disruption in the Ionosphere
3) As with 1918 the last time this happened we had Aurora Borelis visable NYC

In 1918 we have several LARGE scale earthquakes in the period of that solar storm, we are talking catagory 6.9-7-7.5 quakes.

earthquake.usgs.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...
earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca...
en.wikipedia.org...

How many times a year do you get Quakes on this scale of devestation?

to get 4? ranging from 6.9-7.5 MAX?

When was the last 7.5 Quake on record?

The Indonesian Tsunami, which again has been suggested that it was a HAARP conspiracy in itself as generally Earthquakes 7.5 and under do not cause Tsunamis.

And by the way on the day of the Indonesian Tsunami HAARP was on Full Volume, it has a frequency emitted between 5-10hz, earths frequency is 7.8hz.

So Im not calling this coincidence here, im making a correlation of events here showing the relation of the fact that interference in the ionosphere either by man or the sun can have direct impacts on our climate and natural disasters.

...I dont mean to speak down to anyone.... but is anyone actually understanding what I am talking about besides a dude in a lab coat and a PhD???

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Apocolypto] reason spelling mistake

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Apocolypto]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
www.worldscibooks.com...

this PDF file speaks about the phenomena in the sky before earthquakes.

Now this is my point.... this is not also HAARP this is also a natural Occurance.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS PLEASE READ.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS TOPIC PLEASE READ.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
*sigh* this is why I didnt post all the evidence in the beginning.... I knew no one would take the time and read........

if your serious about reading this topic, please go through the articles, there are alot...

I have things dating back to 1918, NASA Documents and others.

I will now go through it all again, post each article's name and make it easier for you if you are having trouble following my theory as I do understand this is very confusing.

And I am trying to simplify it down.
The Sun Does a Flip Feb 2001, the Beginning of the Solar Minimum Also) 11 year Cycle of the Solar Storm begins.
When the Sun tears a hole in the earths sheild this happens when the sun does a flip because currently the earths poles and suns are pointing opposite directions due to the flip.
The Earths Inconsistant Magnetic Feild

Scientists have long known that the magnetic pole moves. James Ross located the pole for the first time in 1831 after an exhausting arctic journey during which his ship got stuck in the ice for four years. No one returned until the next century. In 1904, Roald Amundsen found the pole again and discovered that it had moved--at least 50 km since the days of Ross. The pole kept going during the 20th century, north at an average speed of 10 km per year, lately accelerating "to 40 km per year," says Newitt. At this rate it will exit North America and reach Siberia in a few decades.

science.nasa.gov... 2001
what lies beneath a sun spot] 2001
Planatary Waves Break Ozone Holes and Drop Temprature NASA2001

The Warp and Woof of a Geomagnetic Storm 1999
Solar Cycles ups and downs 1999

Dec. 16, 1999: A popular rumor making the rounds on the Internet is that on Jan. 1, 2000, the sun will let loose with a powerful coronal mass ejection (CME) that will zap important communications satellites and short-circuit terrestrial power grids. Not! The sun indeed is becoming more active, but it's nothing new.
NOTE:Tis the Season For Auroras (2001 OCTOBER CME)
The Day The Solar Wind Disappeared,

Dec. 13, 1999: From May 10-12, 1999, the solar wind that blows constantly from the Sun virtually disappeared -- the most drastic and longest-lasting decrease ever observed.
This was before the sun Flipped,
earthquake October 22nd 2.9 2001 day after lights become more apparent.
Ancient Phenomena In the Sky Before Earthquakes
Article 2008 Dr Chapman ABC News Australia Next Ice age
Lights in the sky of China 30 minutes or so before earthquake.

I hope this starts to make a bit more sense. its very late for me here now.... ive put alot of effort into this.... its 3am in the morning. I want to try and simplifiy it down for people its more understandable.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Star and flag, your questions are my own questions. I too have seen the photos of giant remains, and the cave paintings and rock drawings of these supermen of old. Even the Bible speaks of them as being real beings that walked the Earth at one time. Again we come to the strong belief among religious groups that we are wholly alone here, that Earth is the only inhabited planet in the universe. This, of course, is a false assumption.
I would say that most, if not all of the planets in our system are inhabited by life forms.
Human beings have forgotten everything about the history of planet Earth, but I believe it is here on Earth for us to read, if we can get TPTB to let us know these things. You can be assured that they know all about it. I have come to the conclusion that beneath the paws of the Sphinx is a chamber, and in that chamber is the history of Earth. The Japanese have confirmed the chamber exists, but Egyptian authorities refuse any excavation of the site. Of course we could just capture a few of the Illuminati and torture them to find out what we want to know. Water board, anyone?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
just before I go to sleep.... the October Solar miniumum CME of 2001 is my point of the low scale CME effect on the earth after the flip. The scale of a CME being in a minimum is my point of when a CME during a 'solar maximum' after the sun does a flip to release a CME 'maxiumum' as I call it could have a more devestating effect.

goodnight people I hope i've enlightened a few people from this.

im exhausted........

I will be digging up more in the next few weeks out of my archive folder which is about 2gb of data.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Something that might be food for thought on this topic...

A friend of mine recently told me of a lucid/vivid dream she had where she first saw sea levels rising, then groups of people in a panic stricken state at the edge of some shores looking at the new sea scape in front of them.

The next part of the dream she witnessed many earthquakes, noting they were all occurring at the same time and witnessing tall buildings falling with people running in all directions in fear.

The third and final part of her 'vision' she stood at what appeared to be charred land, nothing but a wasteland.

What perked my interest is that she felt the events were very real and would occur in the near future.

Maybe the reality of 2012 is just that, a massive shift in the earths geophysical structure resulting in numerous and simultaneous cataclysmic events.

If you take our current reality into context, the above does seem the most realistic and logical conclusion.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I do not fully beleive in visions or re-incarnation, I do on the otherhand beleive in genetic memory inherited from our ancestors and that the human brain can in terms of probabilty be in fact 'cloned' naturally. This explains a few things.

But in terms of Visions there are many debates on that, I do beleive in the global conciousness project in terms of 'waves' which our brain has a radio frequency this can even be used to implant dreams, thoughts, or even kill the individual.

All of which HAARP does have the capeability.... sounds disturbing doesnt it.

So technically, if one was to broadcast a 'dream' it could even be designed.

Imagine having advertising interupt your dreams, imagine having your dreams interupted or implaneted, even policed.

Im afraid this is what will eventually happen.

Visions or divination has been around for many years but most of the recent ones are based around fears or illogical ideas. I base this theory on science and the explainable.

Unfortunately not many people are reading this as I had hoped.

It shows, even when you show humans the truth, they still will not take your word as realistic, and backed up with evidence it might be. Blind faith is the enemy of the human race and will be its downfall.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
To demonstrate the 'microwaves' and their effects as with HAARP here is a short demonstration on the creation of the 4th state of matter using a toothpick and a microwave.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocolypto

HAARP does not use microwaves. Its transmitters operate between 2.8 and 10 MHz

[edit on 1/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
NOW, my main point.

This Correlation of events could be responsible for numerous mass extinctions to this day to which we cannot explain, as we simply did not have the mental capacity or the understanding of physics in relation to the sun's effects on the ionosphere which has a direct reaction to seismic activity, climate, and natural disasters.

as I keep repeating myself we had a massive climate change... PRIOR to the impact of the asteroid which made the gulf in mexico.

This contributed, but was not 100% responsible.

I am proposing that in relation to seismic activity, caused by the effects on the ionosphere and CME's and or solar wind, it triggered the 'super volcano' theory which caused a massive amount of Sulphur dioxide into the atmosphere triggering the ice age.

I have backed up my claims with HARD evidence, if you do not take the time to look through what I have presented, and you make a silly comment based on the religious zealot garbage floating around on the internet I have every right to speak down to you.

If you are confused on the matter I will do my best to try and explain it in the simplest of terms and try even harder to make it easier to follow these events.

If you play this off as some 'imaginary' issue, without reading these documents some of which have evidence dating back to ancient china, I also reserve the right to speak down to you.

If you ask a question on the matter and wish to be answered directly and given the missing part of the puzzle for that question I would be more than happy to present it directly to you.

There is to be no discussion of 'spirits' 'ghosts' 'god' or aliens in this topic.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

holy moley Phage....

I ask you personally go through my findings and correct any mistakes I may have made.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

no I do know it does not fire 'plasma' directly....

but I am talking about the reaction in the ionosphere.

I bring your attention to this which works in the same manner as HAARP and is the russian version of it. This does not create 'plasma' directly but the effect on the ionosphere does.

www.metacafe.com...

warfare.ru...

For practical purposes plasma weapons have already been created in Russia. ***Their action is based on focusing beams of electromagnetic energy produced by laser or microwave radiation into the upper layers of the atmosphere***. These beams would be able to defeat any target flying at supersonic or near-sonic speeds in the near future. A cloud of highly ionized air arises at the focus of the laser or microwave rays, at an altitude of up to 50 kilometers. Upon entering it, any object--a missile, an airplane, is deflected from its trajectory and disintegrates in response to the fantastic overloads arising due to the abrupt pressure difference between the surface and interior of the flying body. What is fundamental in this case is that the energy aimed by the terrestrial components of the plasma weapon--lasers and antennas--is concentrated not at the target itself but a little ahead of it. Rather than "incinerating" the missile or airplane, it "bumps" it out of trajectory.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

No.
HAARP does not create plasma. It affects a small area of ions (plasma) which already exist in the ionosphere.

"Top Secret" Russian test on Metacafe. Big secret.
I don't see much of a test and unfortunately do not speak Russian but I didn't see much in the way of a test.

Oh, I see. You're talking about directed energy weapons. Well, the US is working on that too but HAARP is not a directed energy weapon.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have also corrected myself going through alot of my information....

and yes if you go through my posts you do notice I openly correct myself.

I admit of making the mistake of saying it blasted plasma....... it was 3am in the morning, I made a mistake im sorry.

(adding reply to you saying 'top secret')

I never said it was top secret.... it's public knowledge.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Phage I ask that you go through the information I have provided, we might be able to correct any mistakes I have made, or information I have missed.

But my point still stands on the ionosphere and intereference with it can cause seismic activity.

Would you be interested in helping?

This is in regards to a possible CME causing a disturbance in 2012 in regards to seismic activity.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

No, not really.

There have been hypotheses about the influence of electromagnetic energy on earthquakes but is no evidence that earthquakes can be induced by it. HAARP cannot create earthquakes. All it can do is affect a small region of the ionosphere. In turn, that region can be induced to produce very low level electromagnetic radiation. That induced radiation occurs directly over the HAARP facility.

There is also no evidence that solar activity can produce earthquakes.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I honestly hope you are right Phage, because my findings tell me otherwise.

you are not even open to reading the things I have presented?

Can we clarify that before we can start wild accusations.

are you even open to the idea that a CME can cause disturbances with the magnetic feild and the magnetic feild is a direct relation to the core?

are you dismissing the fact that the northern lights were visable above china 20-30 minutes prior to the earthquake?

you are also dismissing the fact that the son and the creator of HAARP openly admit to what it potentially in terms of military applications.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Apocolypto]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join