It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the Final Conclusion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Heres another report for people who are seriously into this stuff like myself
www.atmos.washington.edu...

I will also be covering more on the satelites and the plutonium tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

your joking right?

Im touching on things no one has touched on.

I am making a direct link to the idea that if a pole reversal was to occur, and a solar storm was in some way related that large amounts of sulphur dioxide could be potentially released into the atmosphere, causing the next ice age, and the fact that scientists have supported the idea of even using it by spraying it into the stratosphere.

I am also suggesting the fact that on the severity of a solar storm the severity of a pole shift might be either gradual or sudden.

I am also suggesting the fact that THIS storm in particular has been predicted as devastating. With the potential to bring down satelites which are full of plutonium and explode it into the atmosphere causing cancer.

Now I also talk about the coincidence of the mayans, and I suggest a few ideas, mathematical probability and astronomy.

Now the idea that we are 'overdue' for a pole shift is the one factor.

the idea that the sun has been in its quietest time in 60 years is also
an indication that we could be building upto a massive CME or solar storm.

This could be an indication to the next ice age or an indication that the earth is going to flip its poles as well.

Now I give the Philippine's volcano as a suggestion for the rapid cooling in Europe.

I also give ideas about the fact that the sun might be in fact the cause of global warming trends and cooling trends.

I do no speak about prophecies, or 'magical' ideas such as spirits or ghosts or drug induced ideals or concepts... as I only believe in 'science'

and you pay no attention to the fact that if this theory is correct we are expecting more and more frequent natural disasters.

i mean if the there is a higher frequency of natural disasters occurring,
and a higher trend for them to be more dangerous, and as we get closer to this date it does not occur to you these might be related?

I am trying to point out a conclusion of the fact we might be headed to another continent shift, ice age and even massive amounts of nuclear fallout and the Mass Extinction of mankind itself.

And on top of that we have APOPHIS to deal about, I will cover that in a few days along with the plans by Russia in attempts to avert its potential course into earth.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
ALSO please look at the photos on this topic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am so glad that someone was able to find them!

I thank the person who found them.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
note I am pointing out the sunspots...

not the idea that there are multiple suns within a sun....

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Possible Apophis impact - "4 in 1 million" on 2029.

2036 is a different story.

But again, nothing to necessarily worry about. YET - lol.

See link below;

sydneyasteroidwatch.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

we are going to see major bushfires in Australia, and California, we are going to see massive hurricanes.

Um, we all already see major bushfires in Australia, and California has them every summer

Massive hurricanes are also normal.

These things are already happening, we are and have already seen them

I'm sorry but I have to agree with others, your theory is a dime a dozen, especially here on ATS but also on the net in general

And a whole year of research, wow Im impressed

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

we are going to see major bushfires in Australia, and California, we are going to see massive hurricanes.

Um, we all already see major bushfires in Australia, and California has them every summer

Massive hurricanes are also normal.

These things are already happening, we are and have already seen them

I'm sorry but I have to agree with others, your theory is a dime a dozen, especially here on ATS but also on the net in general

And a whole year of research, wow Im impressed

Yes you think someone like me doesnt REALISE the fact that those areas are HIT BY BUSHFIRES??? FREQUENTLY?

I AM TALKING SEVERITY HERE.

you can have a scale of 1-10 of severity, and the one going to hit Australia is going to make black saturday look like childsplay.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
and I mean come on.... First California gets hit by a massive quake, then all of a sudden hati by another massive quake...

the timeframe is a little short and the severity is unexpected.

then again you also have the volcano in the phillipines.

then the freezing tempratures of Europe.

you miss my points completely.

SEVERITY AND INCREASING TRENDS.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS IN RELATION TO TOPIC.

www.ctv.ca...

BEIRUT — A Lebanese aviation official says an Ethiopian Airlines plane with 85 people on board has disappeared off the radar shortly after takeoff from Beirut. The official said contact was lost about 45 minutes after the early Monday departure. He asked that his name not be used because he is not authorized to speak to the media.

www.torontosun.com...

Photos of a burned Russian-made Iranian passenger plane after a crash landing at Mashhad airport, northeastern Iran, on Jan. 24, 2010. The Tupolev passenger plane, carrying 157 passengers and 13 crew, crash landed in northeastern Iran injuring at least 46 people, state television reported. (THE ASSOCIATED PRESS)

This has happened in less than 24 hours

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
OK first off I have come accross a startling discovery which not only confirms how the sun impacts on this earth but HAARP.

HAARP mimics the power of a Solar Maximum in the same way the sun does by creating the Auora Borelis in the Atmosphere.

This not only confirms my theory of the fact that if the sun was to release a massive CME on to planet earth, but the fact that the US is messing around with this technology and it explains 'inconsistancies',

Which means it is not just only the sun which is causing havoc, but HAARP.

The effects of HAARP are the firing of PLASMA RADIOWAVES into the atmosphere in highly concentrated levels, This can effect the seismic activity as PROVEN by the creator of HAARP.

This not only proves that the Sun is responsible for global warming, but also proves that the USA is messing around with technology far beyond of what any human being should have.

When the sun fires a CME blast at earth it creates the northern lights and exposes us to radiation, this could be said the same as HAARP. The effects of HAARP are devestating, ranging from 'mind control', the 'weather', heat, and literally control over earth.

The technology was also created by the russians as a missile defense also during the cold war.

the technology of HAARP PROVES MY THEORY OF THE EFFECTS OF THE SUN ON EARTHS CLIMATE, AND SEISMIC ACTIVITY.

I apologise to the mods for my breach of the drugs issue in another topic, but I do not think I deserved to have my account banned for a non offensive or intrusive answer to a persons question.

You should have pulled me up on that and told me to stop via a U2U.

then the removal of this topic was downright INSANE on your part.

I am proving in scientific EVIDENCE that the SUN is responsible for EVERYTHING in regards to climate change the H1N1 and so on.

If the sun has the ability to stimulate such a virus, then who says HAARP doesnt?

I am predicting a second wave of the H1N1, as I beleive that the first wave was triggered by HAARP deliberately and the second wave will begin once the Northern Lights become visable from massive solar activity.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Here is something which I beleive is the russian version of HAARP

ALSO.

Last night was the first time I had ever watched Jessie Ventura.

I originally thought he was full of garbage, he earns my respect as human being, and his discoveries not only CONFIRM a 2012 SOLAR DISASTER.

but my theory is REAL.

HAARP's TECHNOLOGY MIMICS THE EFFECTS OF A CME ON THE ATMOSPHERE AND THE MAGNETIC FIELD.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic
Possible Apophis impact - "4 in 1 million" on 2029.

2036 is a different story.

But again, nothing to necessarily worry about. YET - lol.

See link below;

sydneyasteroidwatch.wordpress.com...

I am more inclined to beleive the russians and the chinese than you.

OH and I forgot... you remember that so called "iranian cyber army that attacked china?" the chinese traced it back to a US defense department and has publically defended the Iranians.

people like you who take US media word for word disturb me,

The fact is the chances of impact KEEP CHANGING.

We dont know if it will impact, we dont even know the precise date.

this is what makes the Russians very concerned.

and I dont beleive it will make contact with Russia, I beleive it will land in the USA.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Apocolypto]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
www.nasa.gov...

This is an example of the effects on the Magnetic Feild.

This is what can cause the northern lights.

Solar particles by themselves don't cause severe space weather, but they get energized when the solar magnetic field becomes oppositely-directed to Earth's and reconnects in a different way. The energized particles then cause magnetic storms that can overload power lines with excess current, causing widespread blackouts. The particles also can cause radiation storms that present hazards to spacecraft in high orbits and astronauts passing through the storms on the way to the moon or other destinations in the solar system. "The more particles, the more severe the storm," said Joachim "Jimmy" Raeder of the University of New Hampshire, a co-author of Li's paper. "If the solar field has been aligned with the Earth's for a while, we now know Earth's field is heavily loaded with solar particles and primed for a strong storm. This discovery gives us a basic predictive capability for the severity of solar storms, similar to a hurricane forecaster's realization that warmer oceans set the stage for more intense hurricanes. In fact, we expect stronger storms in the upcoming solar cycle. The sun's magnetic field changes direction every cycle, and due to its new orientation in the upcoming cycle, we expect the clouds of particles ejected from the sun will have a field which is at first aligned with Earth, then becomes opposite as the cloud passes by."

www.nasa.gov...

Now what actually causes the poles? the direction to how the Core is spinning

Now this is the main issue...

This means that the link between HAARP and the magnetic feild being able to create Earthquakes and effect the weather does not 'just' mean it is the deadliest weapon ever created.

But how it works is the same principle as a solar storm.

It has the capacity to do EVERYTHING a solar storm can do, so much so it is actually synthetically re-creating a solar storm.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Apocolypto]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
MORE ON THE RUSSIAN PLASMA WEAPON TECHNOLOGY

warfare.ru...

For practical purposes plasma weapons have already been created in Russia. ***Their action is based on focusing beams of electromagnetic energy produced by laser or microwave radiation into the upper layers of the atmosphere***. These beams would be able to defeat any target flying at supersonic or near-sonic speeds in the near future. A cloud of highly ionized air arises at the focus of the laser or microwave rays, at an altitude of up to 50 kilometers. Upon entering it, any object--a missile, an airplane, is deflected from its trajectory and disintegrates in response to the fantastic overloads arising due to the abrupt pressure difference between the surface and interior of the flying body. What is fundamental in this case is that the energy aimed by the terrestrial components of the plasma weapon--lasers and antennas--is concentrated not at the target itself but a little ahead of it. Rather than "incinerating" the missile or airplane, it "bumps" it out of trajectory.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Apocolypto]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
HAARP and the Russian version are practically the same, working on the principle of blasting high energy levels of PLASMA, into the atmosphere or higher giving the Aurora effects in the same manner as a Solar CME.

This indicates the relation of plasma, and electromagnetic forces and relation to seismic activity, the weather, and so forwarth.

This means in other words.

If earth in 2012 if blasted by the largest CME that we have ever seen, it could indeed trigger MASSIVE scale earthquakes, and cause MASS destruction.

This is the hard evidence to 2012 That I bring you on ATS.

And I demand it get more attention as I am going to do what it takes to make this PUBLIC to everyone.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
And FeralMonkey.... I know Apophis is not going to Land in 2012,

I say that, because the factor of it arriving after such an event which occurred in the extinction of the dinosaurs is the same as the one that landed in the gulf of mexico during the same time period of the climate change which funnily enough happened around the same time that 'dark galaxy' came crashing through our galaxy bringing asteroids our direction.

NASA and other Russian groups are now preparing a missile or asteroid defense program in order to combat such a threat.

Apophis may miss earth but there could be 5 or more heading our way even if it misses.

We see that our moon and other planets in our solar system were crashed into on massive scales in previous times, but suddenly that is all gone? only the occasional one or few?

Has it not occured that during this period we could also be facing more than one risk?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

No I'm not joking - I've touched or alluded to ALL that stuff, either directly or through those linked sources.

And, I agree with you, and appreciate and applaud your efforts.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Has it not occured that during this period we could also be facing more than one risk?

I wish people would stop with the "meteor will doom us all"-theory.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gozer3

You only took away 'meteor' from that post, 'cause he mentioned Apophis - which is totally unrelaed to 2012 - I would focus on the 'more than one risk' part, if I were you.

For example...

- The dismal state of our economy: The value of the $1 has already lost 10% in the last 4 months, and is only going to get worse. The housing market? The healthcare situation? Puh-lease - ALL of these are going to crumble LONG before 2012 - the gub'ment will throw up one last hail mary with the (formal) introduction of the NAU and the Amero, but it won't fix anything.

- The situation over in the Middle East: What line of bull# do you subscribe to...? that we're on a freedom fighting mission? Puh-lease - an effective genocide of over 800,00 Africans occured last year, but where were we then? To fight terrorism? Riiiiight. Are we over there for oil? Certainly, that is PART of the reason - no denying that. How about the fact that now that we've occupied Iraq and Afghanistan, we hold Iran in check from starting WW3 with Isreal, which they have already openly stated is going to happen (AND, I might add, is biblical prophecy - I don't buy into that #, but MANY others do.. and will FOLLOW it to the letter))

- How about the climate changes and increase in major catastophes - they're only recently starting to affect the US indirectly - wait until the next quake hits Cali, or the next 'Cane hits the gulf coast, etc... then we'll see how passive and (truly) univolved we Americans are.

- Nevermind the fact that the PTB openly speak of New World Order and One World Government, and if you know anything of their initiatives, and projects thay have running in the background, then you know it is a legitimate concern.

- But, if you wanna throw a meteor in there, or Volcano, or earthquake, or hurricane, well that's fine too.

[edit on 1/26/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join