It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the Final Conclusion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

History channel Part 1

Part 2

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There, I have given about 1% of what information I have read over the last year or more.

There is so much more.... I would be here for days.......

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

While the article on the way stars are formed and the "cosmic cloud" that resembles a serpent is a nice one, I was actually referring to this: www.crystalinks.com...

The reason the Spanish were able to pretty much take over and destroy the Mayan culture was because they thought (I think it was Cortez) he was the return of this god......SO....it was both an Aztec and Mayan belief...they just had different names for the god......
(I CAN be accused of skim-reading and sometimes I miss details...BAD habit, I know....) I saw this particular History Channel show.....and I have been reading about this stuff for YEARS....as I have also read the bible.....read about near death experiences, etc, etc....ALL with an open mind.....

Ciao for now!

[edit on 1/22/2010 by Cornczech]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
no im not giving up yet.....

Solar Fluctuations and impact on climate

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
when I find the rest of what ive looked at I will post more.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Cornczech

I dont touch crystal links with a 50 foot pole, it is interesting, but I rather go through the channels of as much credibility as I can.

I really hope you appreciate what ive posted.

I want to put an end to all the drug induced fantasies,

The fact is a pole shift is underway, either being caused directly by our own sun or the fact it has something in combination of us passing through the ecliptic.

There is no single event which can be blamed for this directly as correlating events are occuring.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This particular link just gives information on the Mesomerican god Quetzalcoatl (Aztec) Kulkulcan (Mayan)

I hold no politics when it comes to reading interesting information....even bible thumping fundie websites I'll read if the topic amuses me or teaches me something......

Peace....

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Snip

I am going to get all the evidence, I am going to put an end to this.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 22/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Sure dude you mentioned earlier that you studied this yourself have you got anything you can share?

we need as much info on this as we can from credible sites,

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

yeah dude you should watch zeitgeist nearly all religions have to do with celestial bodies.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
revver.com...

heres the video with the 'strange lights in china' which occured 30 minutes before the massive earthquake

which I link into the 1918 articles.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Lavey2]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Are you talking about this movie? video.google.com...#

I have heard of the Zeitgeist movement......

I will try to share things I come across.....I read so many things during the course of a day and from many sites, (though I have my favorites like ATS).

I have to say, I certainly appreciate your passion....

I too read a brief blip about a "Chinese spiral" (one photo was of a blue orb and another was a bright light....a debunker on the site I read about it thought the latter was a streetlight.....)

Ciao for now

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
lol - there's no hope for you mate.

Carry on though - it's entertaining to see how far you will take this.

Hope you don't really believe this because as far as ALL SCIENTIFIC DATA shows, nothing like this is scheduled/predicted to happen.

Good luck.

Ill bump this thread 22/12/2012 - i hope you still post here when i do.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Remember Ancient history is a theory based on what is known. But all is not known about ancient civilization and our theory is a constant changing one!

But i would like to add this video! ]

Also in the defence of the original post please check out one of my older posts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Check out all 16 parts of this before you flame the OP anymore!

Thought you needed some back up mate.

[edit on 22/1/2010 by theflashor]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
thanks for the vids they are not too bad!
need more input. also read about the h1n1 and solar radiation its one of the links i posted
...cant beleive the tard hasnt learnd addition . but hey i think with your help we can set the record straight. as i keep stressing the plutonium is a major threat.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I also believe that the planet has cyclic events of mass extinction. We are in agreement there. I do however believe that we aren't due for another for quite some time. I also believe that it isn't a black and white cycle which can be pinpointed to an event or series of events. We just don't know. It could be anything.

You started the thread by stating that people dont know this or that. Well neither do you, and the fact of the matter is, that a lot of what you propose is wrong.

PS. screaming at me doesn't make the Maya any more clairvoyant or genius than you need them to be.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by spinalremain]

So you do believe the planet goes through cyclic events of mass extinction? Well what does cyclic mean?
cyclic -- 1 a : of, relating to, or being a cycle b : moving in cycles
It means something that repeats or happens over and over again in time.
Like seasons or day and night cycles. We know when those happen, they can be measured in time right?

"I do however believe that we aren't due for another for quite some time."
What you believe is not fact. So to say something cannot happen or won't happen simply because you believe it won't does not mean it is not possible.

"I also believe that it isn't a black and white cycle which can be pinpointed to an event or series of events. We just don't know. It could be anything."

Again your belief has nothing to do with fact. Also you are contradicting yourself a "cylcle that cannot be pinpointed to an event or series of events." Huh Its a cycle it happens at the same time over and over again thats what cycle means.

Its funny how people can pick and choose thier truths they believe certain
Conspiracies While other beliefs or ideas cannot be true. The idea is to have an open mind about things.

Why couldn't the Maya have known something we don't know?
Oh its because as you said its all Mumbo-Jumbo.

_Orion

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Orion_grey]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic
lol - there's no hope for you mate.

Carry on though - it's entertaining to see how far you will take this.

Hope you don't really believe this because as far as ALL SCIENTIFIC DATA shows, nothing like this is scheduled/predicted to happen.

Good luck.

Ill bump this thread 22/12/2012 - i hope you still post here when i do.

Is it possible that the scientific data could be wrong or skewed? (Climategate)
Is it possible that humans do not know everything in the universe?
Is it possible that this information may have been hidden from the people?

Wow we must know everything then!

_Orion

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion_grey

Orion grey that is exactly my point..snip.

Take a look at the correlations of solar activity and the H1N1 virus, they are in the links I provided.

I also attached a link explaining why.

Once you read it, the whole thing makes a bit more sense.

Human beings do not understand everything in the universe, in fact many pathetic examples such as the monkey exist on this planet and do not keep an open mind to scientific explanations and only take what the government tells them for granted, I mean if we accepted everything they said we would live in a world full of communists and dictators... "oops"..

Those articles from 1918 are from March 9, when the northern lights first became visable in the USA far further down than usual, stopping electric motors ect.

But the other article I provide explains as to why the infection rate went up so significantly.

But honestly jump back down a few pages where I start to post the articles, and I thank anyone who has information to contribute which is not blind faith, or mushroom/drug induced.

I do accept that 'religion' is historical, but I also beleive that there is no god, and I personally know this to be true. Religion as a 'blind faith' is for the weak minded people who cannot accept or reason with the fact that there is nothing after death.

Those who have 'died' and seen what im talking about, know for a fact that I am telling the truth. Grandfather died more than once and was revived, my best mate had a scuba diving accident in Thailand where his lungs got dried out from salt water in the air tank, he had internal bleeding inside his lungs, drowning in his own blood. His heart stopped for more than 10 minutes. The doctors revived him and after that he went from being religious to calling religion "a politically motivated form of psychosis".

People are welcome to disagree with me on this, we are all entitled to our own personal 'beleifs', But I beleive in science, and facts, not witchcraft or orginized mass religion or cults.

Let me jump back to start to explain more on the H1N1 Pandemic, and let me explain why the second wave hasnt even started, we have seen the emergence of a new strain of the virus, but if you had noticed the virus has died down a bit, just as with 1918.

Before march 9 the first wave of the virus started to disappear when the solar storm kicked in.

The virus is something we have barely any understanding of, it adapts very quickly.

It is expected when the 'lights' become more visable and the interferance becomes more prominent the spreading will begin on a much more lethal scale.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The emission of sulphur dioxide - an indication of magma rising inside the volcano - jumped to 6,000 tons per day from the normal 500, said the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... OBVhZvh

this could be a major contributor to the problem with the major cooling in Europe.

6,000 tonnes???? .... thats alot of sulphur dioxide. Think of the Acid rain and
tempratures dropping rapidly. (the super volcano theory for the ice age)

www.wired.com...

"chemtrails anyone?"- this sounds very familiar.

Look at the diagram.

Now Ill get back on to the satelites,

www.noaawatch.gov...

Many agencies relying on high-precision GPS (global positioning system) are familiar with the impact of geomagnetic storms on GPS accuracy. GPS errors can exceed 50 meters during the most intense storms. This is very significant to surveying and navigational systems. Those with the greatest concerns include the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Wide-Area Augmentations System, land surveying companies using GPS measurements, deep-sea drilling operations, and land drilling and mining. Solar storms can also have significant impacts on the satellites we have come to rely on for everyday activities. Once rare and only government-owned, satellites are now numerous and carry weather information, military surveillance, TV and other communications signals, credit card and pager transmissions, navigation data, and cell phone conversations. Many satellites or instruments onboard satellites have been impacted by space weather in recent years. These storms can cause single event upsets which often cause physical damage to microchips and change software commands in satellite-borne computers. Other problems observed on satellites are contamination of the image systems, differential charging across the spacecraft components which can harm or possibly disable them, and increased drag on satellites in space causing them to slow and change orbit slightly.

www.newscientist.com...

But the probe will round Earth at a distance of only 500 kilometres. If it malfunctioned at this point and smacked into Earth, about two-thirds of Cassini's plutonium would fall to the ground. The rest would remain high in the atmosphere, like nuclear fallout, and be distributed around the world.

Now for one minute think if every satelite fell out of the sky???

Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 22/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

At this point I will refute your link, which is not reported as a scientific anything, but an article written, by guess what? A writer! I don't see any doctoral following his name either.

In the very first paragraph he states
"It is not known with precision how far north we are of the galactic plane"

So then its not known how far below it we we might be either...I tried all day today to find your so called scientific proof we were above the galactic plane, I could not. So I will ask anybody to find out something for sure, and please post it here, instead of citing a writers work on a web site that looks like it was made by a sophmore in HS.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join