It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the Final Conclusion

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

No, I don't work at HAARP. The weather in Alaska does not suit me. Too cold and the days get too short.

I'd like to hear more about that "fried a guy" report. Can you provide a source? (You know...facts.)

One proof that Nibiru does not exist is that if it did the Earth's orbit would not be as close to circular as it is.

There is plenty of debating going on but only if you pay attention to both sides. Now, where is the evidence that Nibiru does exist?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Vicodin

No, I don't work at HAARP. The weather in Alaska does not suit me. Too cold and the days get too short.

I'd like to hear more about that "fried a guy" report. Can you provide a source? (You know...facts.)

One proof that Nibiru does not exist is that if it did the Earth's orbit would not be as close to circular as it is.

There is plenty of debating going on but only if you pay attention to both sides. Now, where is the evidence that Nibiru does exist?

okey please dont be so hostile to the "Learners" and please help me with a link wih a debate about Nibiru as "undereducated im"

link to this report as i said, blogcritics.org... just read down.. but as im suprised didn you look at what Apocolypto posted about Jesse Ventura? thats what im quoting from ..

I'll tell you one other thing that happened. I was just down here at the local bar having a beer one night … and one guy came in and I don't remember his name now but I recognized him. [I said,] 'Hey, man, what's going on?' He said, 'We fired that damn thing up up there and we fried a guy.'
JESSE: Wait, wait. Time out. What is fried a guy?
FRED: I mean they turned the antenna on and a guy was underneath it and they killed him.

peace.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Vicodin]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

I was not being hostile. I was being factual. I suppose if you don't like facts they could be considered hostile to your beliefs. "Undereducated"? Who said that? Not I.

Apocolypto should have trusted his first instincts about Ventura. That little scene escaped my notice. Fred, a snowplow operator, told Ventura that some guy (can't remember his name) in a bar told him that a guy got killed. That's a reliable source.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Vicodin

I was not being hostile. I was being factual. I suppose if you don't like facts they could be considered hostile to your beliefs. "Undereducated"? Who said that? Not I.

Apocolypto should have trusted his first instincts about Ventura. That little scene escaped my notice. Fred, a snowplow operator, told Ventura that some guy (can't remember his name) in a bar told him that a guy got killed. That's a reliable source.

as i said phage, you wanted that report
and not being hostile is what? not giving me links to any debating about nibiru.. as i worked just few minutes providing you a link.. im just saying, and it would be nice with some links about 3.8MW Fact you are talking about, and would you stand under those antennas when they max that thing out ?

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Vicodin]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
just wondering if that guy had a better job,, he would be more worth about what he is talking about?? cause i give that a look what you are saying, cause if im not mistaken and i quote

Fred, a snowplow operator,
to give me a feeling this guy has his low payed job or whatever you want me to think. and he is worth less ? or what ?

or did you think that job was an interesting job to mention, you had to mention what he does... for living.

and im just saying, please dont get me wrong.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
ah come one why leave? been waiting for a link for one hour about your 3.8MW thingie

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

So you just know it does not exist, and if it would, you just know how it would "behave" ..

and where is this cute link you are talking about...

Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Want Answers not Ignorance ..

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

Check out this site HERE.

You should be able to use that to find your answers.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Vicodin

Check out this site HERE.

You should be able to use that to find your answers.

so everyone use the google answer ! x) i omg i can learn so much of different Forums, but since i already had some Q in here at ATS and still not getting answered.. im wondering if people actually can somehow Prove to me that this theory about IF this Planet existed it would do this and this.

And please dont link me to google.. totaly ignorance, when i ask Phage about links and he just vanish... wow!

Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicodin

Is Phage or anyone else here to provide instant answers at your whim?

No.

But you're right, this is a forum and you can ask your questions but just because someone doesn't answer them straight away doesn't mean you can carry on about it.

Patience is a virtue.

[edit on 7/2/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
True indeed, but when we had a "discussion" me was lectured to provide him LInks...
but links from him, noo nada nothing, so im just thinking, Phage can just say it does not exist while discussing with me and not provide any links to his CLAIMS. thats why im kinda unpatient.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
"That little scene escaped my notice." ??

what do you mean by that ? its a Hole Interview with this snowplow guy.. Little scene... >

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
How about what this mathematician say?

[edit on 7-2-2010 by stargazerman]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stargazerman

Thank you, watching now.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
He talks about this event is happening each 11500 years if im correct, and that its the sun thats gonna flip ? i liked it until he said he does not believe in Aliens. hmm i dont know if he was to obsessed by his own research alone, and continued it for years.. just thinking loud >P

Is it that he does not accept the millions of people that have actually seen UFO or other things.. and what about he theory that everything is gonna be gone, all buildings and such
its gonna even out the ground , move it in such matter that everything just breaks down or something. and what about the Pyramids, they are still standing somehow, but i guess its a debate about how old those building and the Phinx really are, and maybe some info is hidden from us.

"Egyptians built the Giza Pyramids in a span of 85 years between 2589 and 2504 BC." Based on Radiocarbon dating the pyramids.

From this link : www.aeraweb.org...

is that true?

seen posts with people saying carbon dating is not accurate dating if its to old or an at certain age, i stand corrected if it meant it other way around, i dont know.. cause im a human and with my ADHD "sickness"
its a struggle keeping things in my mind accurate, or i need to update my self.. happy if people can link some stuff regarding claims i say.

just want critical thinking and if so if its needed, Links! if someone feels like to correct something here and there

gonna finnish up the last of the movie and see if i missed something, cause when a person talks about stuff like this attitude and rule out aliens and why ? just wondering, being paranoid as im about everyting.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

esra eluica san foi del mana

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

You have done your work
good boy

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ok the matter with 2012 i do not think that the stuff from the movie will really happen and if it does it wont be that catatrofic somethin i learned in science from my teacher-the planets move at diffrent speeds so they never will become alliened ok so we have nothing to worry really but if they did align then i think 2012 would start from the planets like uh um days would change on each planet and they would move at the same speed so the magnetic fields or something would get messed up and we would be in danger. or if they all aligned then the planets would freeze the sun couldnt hit the planets like it does when there not alligned so they would freeze or burn up n they would fall apart idk but someting very very bad is gana happen.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Don't talk about spirituality bad now. Terrence McKenna made the Computer program titled "TimeWave Zero" and it shows these events happening just as they are. Too bad he didn't live a few more yr's so he could see it all for himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join