It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the Final Conclusion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well alot of people are sick and tired about the whole thing and I beleive this video personally sums it up.

Now the whole idea I beleive was when a pole shift happens everyone was blaming the sun?

well I hate to tell you all but you got it wrong.

Alot of people dont get the idea if we pass the 'equator' of the milky way there is a strong possibility of a magnetic reversal.

Whats also frightening is we are facing the solar storm at the same time.

Now a while ago I said something was going to happen on the winter soltice of last year, the 21st of Dec, well guess what! the Northern Hemisphere is experiencing unusually cold weather!

No one took my theory seriously, and I dont expect you to read it all as it ties in multiple conspiracies all over the world.

But the US government and Raytheon thought that they could protect the earth from a magnetic reversal by using HAARP as they based the senario on the sun going through a magnetic reversal. The idea was to keep the poles and the weather stabilized.

Unfortunately what they havent taken into account is the fact there is no way in hell they can stop this.

When we pass through the 'equator' as I call it there is nothing that will be able to stop the mantle inside the earth from realigning, and if the US still tries to attempt to use HAARP there is the strong possibility they may even damage the core of the earth severely or cause a catastrophic event worse than the problem itself.

The effects of the sun are already being felt by the effects of global warming, but there is one question remaining.

The Calendar.

Alot of people are really quick to call this a peice of bull###!

Little do they realise that the mayan calendar predicts precisely the arrival of the spanish exactly on the precise date.

How?

we dont know.

What they talk about is that the world has been destroyed in the past several times.

We also are discovering that there were 'caucasian' skeletons found off the coast of california and remote regions of the world. Even pictures of 'caucasians' in drawings of Aboriginal paintings dating back 40,000 years before 'white man' had ever been there.

We also have the story of Atlantis, and other mythical cities in the past which have been destroyed.

But then the question remains why did man make such a leap in Evolution in such a short space of time?

These are questions that we may never know the truth to.

But it is clear that if the science is correct regarding the passing through of the 'dark rift' of the milky way, to which the Mayans beleive this is the entrance into the underworld and the end of time itself, it could be even possible that history is repeating itself again.

The actual timing of such a dramatic solar and stellar event approximately around the same timing could be devestating. Then the one factor which could trigger it all again.

Apophis.

The one factor that is also the same in the case with the impact in gulf of Mexico.

We now know that a single meteorite/asteroid of that size would not have the devestating effects as it would have as we originally thought. There were more 'unexplainable' factors to account for, dramatic changes in weather and things we still can not account for.

After all of my research for nearly a year of digging through nearly every single conspiracy known to man I have found factors linking somewhat to this.

Imagine a Solar Storm so powerful that it could wipe out all electronic data known to man?

Imagine a global catastrophy that could break continents to peices in a matter of only a few hundred thousand years?

What I am proposing is that the Mayans were not as ancient as we might like to have thought, they might have been the survivors from a previous mass extinction.

How else could they have such advanced star mapping skills?

How could some ancient tribes in Africa know about our closest star Sirus twin companion star when it is not visable to the naked eye?

Alot of people are quick to blame alien intervention, but what I propose is that everything that you see now has been already, and was destroyed once before 70 million years ago.

There are factors that we cannot account for, skeletons that do not match the correct carbon dating timeframe, even in some cases dinosaur skeletons that technically were dead long after the apparent apocolypse of the cretatious period.

The one thing which begs the question, were there really humanoids which had blonde hair blue eyes, and were giants amongst men?

We hear about it in many scriptures around the world, and I personally beleive that these beings were remenants of a world long gone before us.

I read an article a while back about a mountian in California where apparently the last remenants of them were hiding inside from the population of today, and the locals threw dynamite and explosives down the mine shafts to kill them or attempt to show themselves.

If anyone would like to help compile more data on this final theory, I welcome it.

But one thing is clear this discussion is not based on 'rebirth' or and drug induced fantasy that some people have of becoming highly advanced people with super powers...... (people just lay off the drugs for 5 minutes can you and listen to science, history, and reason.)

I am creating this topic to see if anyone else knows more about this supposed race of superhumans as I have seen actual photos of the skeletal remains and I am certian they are real, and what I would like to focus on is not the future, but the supposed previous 'apocolypse'.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I found this website on yahoo search of 'dinosaurs in the bible.' www.clarifyingchristianity.com... - It's an interesting read as is your post. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The Earth has been rising above the galactic plane for over 12 years now. I apologize, but I am more inclined to believe science journals than History Channel. History channel holds Mayans up to this all superior standard yet theyre all dead! History channel wants you to believe that you too will soon be dead. Please don't buy into it. Live your life man and be happy. Love your family and don't worry about pole shift. Why worry about something that cannot be predicted?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
im really surprised that no one has pointed out that the earths magnetic poles switch every million or so years, maybe it just that time.

csep10.phys.utk.edu...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
www.idialstars.com...

We are not going to cross the galactic plane and we are not going to die, there is no mysterious Nibulimubu dwarf and there are no Indigo light warriors.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pajjikor

But "normaly" such a change need about 1000 - 1300 years according to the ice samples they have taken from Greenland. And from this Ice, they saw a pole switch ever 100'000 years or so

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Do you have proof of the Mayans predicting the arrival of the Spanish? I couldn't find anything on google about it. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I dont always agree with overly christian websites, I am an aethist, but the writings you put there are interesting, but the bible is still too young to be given credit to which I am talking about.

I am talking more in terms of the Ancient mayan religions and aboriginal religions speaking of serpents and dragons.

I beleive that the 'original' stories were distorted by 'religious' orginisations to be turned in their favor over time. An example is that modern day christianity is nothing to what its original meaning is and is in fact a bastardisation of the original foundation of christianity.

But those quotes were interesting to say the least, we do know for a fact not all dinosaurs became extinct at the cretatious period and If I recall one of the youngest was only 50,000 years old.

Again, dont try to read my really long theory, its mainly a blog of thoughts and information that I have gone through and tried to patch together gradually.

But the recent meteorite hit in America followed by an earthquake almost straight after impact is one thing that has me concerned.

I do not beleive that it was a coincidence and they are tied together.

I can definately say that if you look how the sun's behaivor is at the present time and try to imagine if it is possible that we can go through a 'pole shift' caused by passing through the milky ways equator should it not also effect the sun?

I have a strong feeling this could be related also to the mass extinction, and to what would exactly happen if the combination of a major solar flare and a pole shift with the sun itself would capeable I do not know at this present time.

For all of those who are still skeptics on 2012, the so called debunkers attack the pole shift theory on the grounds of alignment, they do NOT cover the idea of passing through an equator causing the mantle to shift or the possibility that these almost perfectly correlating natural cycles could even intereact with one another bringing around a devestatng senario.

The dramatic effects would be related to the weather and what we are seeing at the moment is the beginning of the climate change itself.

I can definately forsee Al Gore being chased by an angry mob in Europe and being torn to shreds for writing the biggest lie on earth next to the old beleif that the earth was flat.

Puny human minds find it so hard to imagine that the entire galaxy does not revolve around 'us' nor are we fully responsible for the climate change which is occuring on this rock.

There is a strong possibility that 'humans' have been here alot longer than we previously thought if that even the chance that different human 'nationalities' evolved at different speeds according to their habitat.

*im going to cop alot of flack from this*

but aboriginal people and other nationalities on earth appear to be more primatively evolved that the caucasian humanoid, I am not promoting hate speak on here but I am trying to find a scientific perspective as to why there would be ancient caucasian skeletons which were ridiculous heights for their time in areas to which 'white man' had not even visited yet officially.

The reason why I focus more on aboriginal artwork and paintings is that some of them go back 50 thousand years or more and alot of them have been preserved, some of which even have 'halos' on 'alien' appearing beings heads. The 'spaceman' painting, which is almost impossible to find on the internet now due to censorship depicts a giant machine appearing man almost as if in the movie 'the day the earth stood still'.

As I said, there is a giant gap in history to which we cannot account for and as to who is hiding this information is the one thing which concerns me the most.

I can definately say from all the scientific reading and einstiens theory on pole shift that 2012 is definately real for all you skeptics, if you dont beleive me watch how aviation disasters have climbed, weather which has gone beserk, and worst of all.

The Calander predicts drought, famine, and dramatic changes in weather around this precise period.

Could it even be possible that the entire story of Atlantis or other Ancient cities were around during the time of the dinosaurs???

and if such an event did occur it would explain exactly how and why the mayan calendar is so accurate.

The whole concept sounds insane, but where else could they have made starting points? It's an idea ahead of its time, an ancient civilisation tracking events before, and beyond their own time using little or no technology.

Doesnt this sound a little strange?

The one thing which has me curious is why is Sirus so important, what is the significance of Sirus!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

i know it takes a while but recently there was a tread bout it already happening, and didnt know how often, just knew that it did so i went with the website, thanks for the update

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Pajjikor]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
The Earth has been rising above the galactic plane for over 12 years now. I apologize, but I am more inclined to believe science journals than History Channel. History channel holds Mayans up to this all superior standard yet theyre all dead! History channel wants you to believe that you too will soon be dead. Please don't buy into it. Live your life man and be happy. Love your family and don't worry about pole shift. Why worry about something that cannot be predicted?

No I beleive you are incorrect there, this event only occurs every 60-70 million years. No single human being has seen this event, and if we did the entire night sky would have been lit up with the milky way as within the dark rift itself we are in 'darkness' which makes the entire night sky appear brighter.

What you are talking about is an alignment, which holds no threat to planet earth.

I have studied this thoroughly for a year. The other thing you do not account for is the dark matter galaxy which is passing directly through the milky way in the same time period.

So dear sir please do not post information that could confuse people. I have done my research and I am thoroughly answering it as best I can and as accurate as I can.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
and if ANYONE opens there mouth about the earth completing a wobble... I will scream. There is no significance of the completion of a wobble.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Read the link. Its quite more informative than Nostradamus and Mayan codex that History channel deciphers for you.

www.idialstars.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
LMAO. No human has seen this event, but you know that the sky would be lit up somehow. You were doing ok up till that point. Cmon man.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Do you have proof of the Mayans predicting the arrival of the Spanish? I couldn't find anything on google about it. Thanks.

That one was very hard to find, It is part of the history channel doco and I have read it elsewhere.

The Mayans accurately predicted the exact date of the spanish arrival beleiving that the gods were returning.

Could it even be possible that the gods were Caucasian or western appearing in the first place?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
LMAO. No human has seen this event, but you know that the sky would be lit up somehow. You were doing ok up till that point. Cmon man.

I did the research you didnt, take your ignorant comments elsewhere or do the research that I did for a year. I went through books, ancient historical books, EVERYTHING.

so SHUT UP!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Confuse people? I am posting scientific fact. You are the one posting Mayan mumbo jumbo about how we could die in a multitude of galactic scenarios, most of which are based on your false assumption of the galactic alignment which we will not encounter for another 30 million years. I think you are the one that's confusing people.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Actually 2009 ended up being the exact world average temp of 57C we have seen in that last 5000 years, so I would not say it was cold.

What exactly, in a few sentences at most, is your prediction? Dates would be nice, but I’ll take a “anytime in 20XX year” too.

link   
GOOGLE 'SPANISH ARRIVAL PREDICTION MAYA' you will find the date.

MARCH 5th

link   
OK Im dumb. You figured it out. We will pass through the dark rift like the Mayan said and we will light up and die. Ya know, it's people like you that freak out the morons. It's people like you that feed off others ignorance so that you can feel better about yourself. Keep telling yourself that Googling 2012 and watching History channel is research.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I dont expect everyone to agree with me.

Let alone sit down and try to figure out the physics using maths.

But the whole idea of this topic was not just to talk about 'the future' it was to talk about PREVIOUS mass extictions so can we get back on topic!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join