It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eliminating demonic influences (Spiritual warfare)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
My family is under spiritual attack.

We are currently engaged in the fight of our lives. I fear for the very lives of my children.

Physically that threat always exists. HOwever the threat spiritually is even greater. The mind is unlimited and unknown. Outside influences are messing will all of us. Negativity, opinions, propaganda, private agendas, personal greed, fear of loss, fear of fear, desire to control fear, desire to control control, desire to control the fear of control, etc.

We are under attack from demons of every sort from every angle. We are fighting for our lives here. The problems that we face I do not need to state.

I can only control so much. The rest I must leave in the hands of others who I do not know and probably never will.

I have no choice.

I thank you for doing the right thing, not just for yourself but for those who you will never know.

You always have the freedom of choice. Demonic pre-destination is a lie.

You can always improve your lot in life. You must have hope.

It is up to you. Screw the demons. I will rout them out of their holes and spit on their graves. My family will not be victimized.

Never

Never

Never

We are the product of a mix of two things
1) our environment
2) our god given genetic ability

The rest we leave up to chance and/or fate. Not in an ignorant or careless way, but in a way that we know that whatever will happen will happen.

We are terrorized on the outside. I prefer not to be terrorized from within though.

I'm not just talking about physically but spiritually as well.

America is the only place on earth where men of all beliefs, races, shapes and ability can trully be secure. If our trust and values are compromised we will have no choice except to sink it and rebuild it in a different light.

The more I think about it the more I realize that the world will not accept us for what we are but rather for what we will become.

I believe that we are destined to sink and there is not much we can do about it.

There is hope in a new day however. We will rebuild, perhaps even under a different flag. A flag of hope, equality, and prosperity. A flag under which all men and thier families can be free based upon nothing except their expierience and god given ability and not upon a flag where the haves seek to control the have nots by propaganda, deceit, manipulation, etc.

God is with us in our fight against evil.

If we must fight under a different flag we will do so.

I will not allow my family to be compromised.

This I do believe

Thank you in advance

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

Hi and thanks for sharing your situation. I have had quite a bit of experience in helping people get victory over demonic obsession and greater-than-normal attack. If there is anything you would like to ask me about, or if you would like help in dealing with this, I am willing to do what I can.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
That one is easy "ask God to put a ring of fire about your home and your family!" Go room to room standing in the middle of the room and ask for a ring of fire that no evil entity can pass! When you ask the prayer imagine a ring of fire emanating from you too the limits of the place that you want to protect.

"Remember the whole universe is just a thought!"

Cheers Bud

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

I have had quite a bit of experience in helping people get victory over demonic obsession and greater-than-normal attack. If there is anything you would like to ask me about, or if you would like help in dealing with this, I am willing to do what I can.

Thanks for the offer down.

I am not so concerned about myself as I am for my family. I have recognized that I personally do not care about my own continued existance. However, I do care about my families continued existance.

I see how they are being terrorized by the media and other outside influences. Perhaps I am even the greatest threat for not being the best role model. I have not been the best father so I acknowledge some of the blame lies with me.

Something has to change.

I see that we are going to hell.

I cannot allow it to happen.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

May I reccommend social services, and possibly some psychiatric help?

Demons do no exist. God does not exist. Spirits do not exist.

If you believe they do exist, and you are projecting these beliefs onto your family, I agree with you that your family is under attack. It is being attacked by your beliefs.

I quote you - "America is the only place on earth where men of all beliefs, races, shapes and ability can trully be secure" - Do you ACTUALLY believe this tripe?

America is the home of the modern fascist state. If you mean secure as in 'locked up' with no freedoms or liberties - then yes. Enjoy your tin-foil hat, you've earned it with this post!

Parallex.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
isnt this thread more at home on a chirstian web site, not a consipracy web site?

i appreicate you are looking for help, but i dont think that this is the right place.

also in the psychology section as though you know you are delusional?

[edit on 10-1-2010 by okamitengu]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Friend, you should make an appointment with your doctor and discuss these issues you are worried about. He will be able to recommend a good mental health professional to help you overcome the "demons" in your head.

It sounds like you have a lot of love for your family and it is for their welfare as well as your own that you go get the help you need. Your family needs you. Forget the past, what is done cannot be changed. Strive toward creating a better future for you and your family.

[edit on 10/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
"In nothing we trust"?

Sounds to me like you have quite a bit of faith in God showing! I commend you for that!

Just pray about these things and then trust that He has heard you. Make peace with Him,then no matter what the outcome,you'll know you did all you can.

Shut off the TV,for starters!

I remember our talk on another thread.(I forget which one.)

We won't know how things will go down,but we can pray for Him to always be at our side. "Courage is faith that has said it's prayers!"
(I don't know who said that originally,but I like it!)

And as for this topic coming up more and more these days,I'd say that's nothing more than the true awakening of the Holy Spirit that God said He would pour out in the End-Times.
And Satan is doing all He can to diminish that,because "he knows his time is short".

If you're feeling a demonic presence,you would be correct.

Listen to your heart.

I am going to pray for you right now. I wish you well.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Have you tried saying the Saint Michael prayer? Do you have a local prayer group you can reach out to, see if they would like to come to your home and pray with you? Try getting some holy water from a church to sprinkle around your house. Call on God as hard as possible, this shouldn't be your fight or your families, but Satan is known to be a coward. I'll pray for you guys though.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Friend, you should make an appointment with your doctor and discuss these issues you are worried about. He will be able to recommend a good mental health professional to help you overcome the "demons" in your head.

I'm afraid you doubt me.

The war is quite real friend.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've noticed quite a few of these type of threads lately.

There is a spiritual battle going on that is very real indeed.

Count yourself blessed to have recognized the enemy! You couldn't fight it if you didn't know what it was,right?!

Now,put on the full armor of God,and you're ready for anything!

God's will for us

..."Be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

..."Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

..."And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints...."

Ephesians 6:10-18

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Your battle may not be just demonic. There are many threads here on ATS and also on numerous websites that shows that our governments are using Advanced Technology to attack people, especially the people of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Here are some links that may help you in your warfare.

www.fedame.org...

freedomfchs.com...

www.stopeg.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.surveillanceissues.com...

Don't let people try to convince you that this is your imagination or that you may be having medical problems. Your warfare exists, but knowing where it is coming from and who is behind it, will strengthen you to endure all things.

The Lord God says, my people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge.

Well he gives us the sources to learn, and He gives us His Holy Spirit to fight and endure all things.

I too am a victim but overcome all of this by Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Be well and strong, and never give up your faith. Jesus says, He will never leave us nor forsake us, even until the end of the world. Also, In this world we will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, He has overcome the world.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by ljib777]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex

May I reccommend social services, and possibly some psychiatric help?

Demons do no exist. God does not exist. Spirits do not exist.

If you believe they do exist, and you are projecting these beliefs onto your family, I agree with you that your family is under attack. It is being attacked by your beliefs.

I quote you - "America is the only place on earth where men of all beliefs, races, shapes and ability can trully be secure" - Do you ACTUALLY believe this tripe?

America is the home of the modern fascist state. If you mean secure as in 'locked up' with no freedoms or liberties - then yes. Enjoy your tin-foil hat, you've earned it with this post!

Parallex.

Why don't you go take your atheistic diatribe elsewhere. How do you KNOW God/Angels/Demons don't exist? Why, because YOU say so? Such arrogance is unbelievable. You think that your life experience is typical? You think that your experiences encompass all that a man can experience? That is laughable really. If you want to say "I don't believe in those things" that is fine, but for you to blatantly say those words as if you are the world's appointed authority, well, that is just too much.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

Good response! Flagged!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I know what you are saying, i feel the same about my family, and my friends, but i have adopted an attitude to the situation that seems to help me.

firstly I don't believe that demons or evil spirits really exists, apart from in the minds of those who believe they do, what i mean by that, is these people media, and government agencies that show obvious belief in such things are using their ideas to influence others, in essence creating the evil demons so we believe they are real.

So that in mind, if you can convince yourself that such things are not real, and you can see through the lies of media, movie's and such, you have won half the battle, the part that is in you, now all you have to do is show to your family and friends that its not true either.

for me i have stopped the media influence on my family at least, I don't allow their lies to influence my children, yes they ask questions about things going on in the world but what i do, is try to show them the real world and how what we see every day is just fake, intended to take their freedom and their power away from them, My son knows more about 9/11 and Global warming than the average person. so in my opinion i am keeping not only him safe, but any future generation that comes from him.

In short Evil is in the minds of those who believe it is a power for them, it cant be a power if we don't allow it to be, we have the ability to fight evil with good, and good can prevail if we all adopt that attitude. Just my own opinion on the matter.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
My family is under spiritual attack.

We are currently engaged in the fight of our lives. I fear for the very lives of my children.

Physically that threat always exists. HOwever the threat spiritually is even greater. The mind is unlimited and unknown. Outside influences are messing will all of us. Negativity, opinions, propaganda, private agendas, personal greed, fear of loss, fear of fear, desire to control fear, desire to control control, desire to control the fear of control, etc.

We are under attack from demons of every sort from every angle. We are fighting for our lives here. The problems that we face I do not need to state.

We are terrorized on the outside. I prefer not to be terrorized from within though.

I'm not just talking about physically but spiritually as well.

The more I think about it the more I realize that the world will not accept us for what we are but rather for what we will become.

I believe that we are destined to sink and there is not much we can do about it.

There is hope in a new day however. We will rebuild, perhaps even under a different flag. A flag of hope, equality, and prosperity. A flag under which all men and thier families can be free based upon nothing except their expierience and god given ability and not upon a flag where the haves seek to control the have nots by propaganda, deceit, manipulation, etc.

God is with us in our fight against evil.

If we must fight under a different flag we will do so.

I will not allow my family to be compromised.

This I do believe

Thank you in advance

I cannot tell if you are speaking of a real demonic attack or if you are using the term demon metaphorically to describe the evil spirit of the world which every day seeks to pull us down.

TPTB have for centuries worked to create the environment we live in today. They have targeted our spiritual side in order to drive us down and break our spirit so they can have a docile populace to control.

Part of their war on the spirit has been to destroy the concept of sin. Their relativistic morality tells there is no wrong or sin and every choice is potentially right based upon the personal beliefs of the individual.

They have moved us away from the discussion of morality, a system which discussed the good or evil of an act, toward the concept of ethics, a more legalistic system which only takes into account wether something is allowed by statute. Statutes of course can always be changed by the state.

This ethical, rather than moral standpoint puts the State in the position of final authority of right and wrong, thereby taking the place of God in that respect. TPTB view the State as the only thing we should se as worthy of worship and are destroying our moral compass in order to bring this about.

We are constantly bombarded with pronography, lying politicians, images of murder,war, crime and deciet in order to bring about the acceptance in our minds that this is the normal state of humanity. They want us to passively accept that this is the way things are, to lose our sense of outrage and become good and maliable sheep.

NEVER give up hope that there could be something better for us, our country and the world. NEVER lose your sense of outrage in the face of the lies, wars and injustices inflicted upon us by society.

When we give up hope, we admit defeat. When we apathetically lose interest in the outrages of the principalities and powers that control our world, we admit that a better world is not worth fighting for.

Don't give up, never surrender. Even in the darkest hour do not give up the fight. As long as one man stands against them, they will not have achieved victory.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

If on the other hand you are speaking of a REAL demonic assult, I would recommend that you seek out your nearest Catholic Church parish and ask them to put you in contact with the Exorcist for that diocese.

It's a little known fact that every Catholic Diocese is supposed to have on staff at least one exorcist to deal with cases of demonic possession. You may have to push the parish priest in order to get in contact with this person but, don't give up. At least make them give you a number to the diocese or the bishop so you can track down the exorcist yourself.

Keep in mind that the 1st thing the exorcist will do is to try to debunk the supposed possession. This is standard procedure. They have to rule out all other possibiltites such as mental illness, etc... before moving on with an actual exorcism. An exorcism is very draining on the priest and can be dangerous for all involved. The Church does not go into this lightly.

If you want to learn more on the subject, the best source I can point you to is Malachi Martin's book "Hostage to the Devil". It is, hands down, the best book I have ever read on the subject. It covers many different types of possession and describes in detail the dangers and the process involved in an exorcism.

Good luck and may God bless you and your family.

edit for spellin

[edit on 10-1-2010 by FortAnthem]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
For those who think that there is not a Spiritual war happening right now... I highly suggest you watch the following video.

It is about how the Occult Illuminati has infiltrated all aspects of modern day life by using New Age Spirituality to bring forth an occult based NWO.

New Age Infiltration of the Truth Movement:

The original video has been removed from YouTube, but I found another site that still carries it:

This is a link to the full 90 minute presentation:

vimeo.com...

Here are the 10 minute links:

www.truvisiontube.com...

www.truvisiontube.com...

www.truvisiontube.com...

www.truvisiontube.com...

www.truvisiontube.com...

www.truvisiontube.com...

www.truvisiontube.com...

www.truvisiontube.com...

www.truvisiontube.com...

[edit on 10-1-2010 by yankeerose]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ghost pollution and spirit possession are real problems. You can call springforestqigong.com... and they do phone healings which will exorcise your family and house. Chunyi Lin, the qigong master, says it takes him several healings to clear a location from ghost pollution. The same is true if a person is possessed -- the evil spirits feed of the lower emotional energy. So I can read if a person is possessed because their subconscious electromagnetic spirit is stuck in their lower chakra -- and this will cause physical sickness along with being possessed by anger, fear, sadness, worry and over-excitement. So give springforestqigong.com... a call if you want a phone healing -- you can read their testimonials online of people healed of serious diseases like late-term cancer, M.S., Parkinsons, etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
I'm afraid you doubt me.

The war is quite real friend.

It's not that I doubt what you say is not true, it's more I feel concerned for a fellow human that I see is in trouble.

Maybe the war is real, but unless I experience these demons or angels first hand then it is just speculation.

It just sounds like you are suffering mental health problems - and I don't mean that as an insult in the slightest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join