It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani: We had no domestic attacks under Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Such a greaseball.

He's in bed with Satan is all i can say.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Might just be complete coincidence that the NY Mayor on 9/11 later started a company called Giuliani Security and was in London on the day of the 7/7 'attacks'. Apparently Giuliani Security are really good at setting mock attack drills and showing security people how to deal with them.
Hmmmmm.....
Mock attack drill. 9/11. 7/7.

Ah, yes. Coincidence.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Good grief (again)...

Giuliani is nothing more than an attack dog for the "Fright-Wing Republican" party.

"Fright-Wing" Republican party.

I'm going to remember that, for both my Republican and Democrat buddies.

You do know I'm a registered Independent, right?

He stepped on his wang with the initial comment, because what he was TRYING to do was simply criticize President Obama over the December 25th incident --- the "underwear bomber". AND try to promote the inane GOP, Dick Cheney/Karl Rove, et al, line about how good ole' GWB kept us "safe", and he was the only one that could, etc, etc, etc....

So, what you are saying, is he is not intelligent enough to pull off this scheme?

See, Bush tried the stupid route, and I never believed it.

Bush, both daddy and Junior, are members of Skull and Bones.

It was just Giuliani showing his true colors (again). This time, he's added a lot of egg-yolk yellow too.

You don't believe he's corrupt as Hell? I do.

(Would be fun to find all of the various revisions he's made, as he's back-pedaled...they're out there on YT, I would imagine).

Okay, that would be pretty funny I admit, for any politician.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Glad you're an Independent....although I am not registered in ANY way, I don't vote strictly "party".

So, what you are saying, is he is not intelligent enough to pull this scheme?

Lost me here...who? Bush, or Giuliani??

See, Bush tried the stupid route, and I never believed it.

Bush, both daddy and Junior, are members of Skull and Bones.

Well....I still think Dubya is as stupid as he seems. Daddy is much smarter, of course. And, like any Dad, he's gonna let even the weakest link into his "club" (cult??) just because he's got the power to facilitate is candicacy.

But, this is about Skeletor....I mean, the cross-dressing former Mayor of NYC....and presumptive one-time Presidential candidate....

(BTW --- I have to fess up, I spit up my beverage when I saw it...the "Fright-Wing" Republican line? I stole it from Keith Olbermann....)

Anyway, here's the Countdown segment, with a guest host...Keith had more to say last night, in shorter "Special Comments", not uploaded on YT yet....about "hizzoner".....

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Why would they need an attack they where able to put into place all the pieces they needed with 9/11. I really am not a conspiracy believer but something is very wrong with the fear and cramming bills down our throats while using that fear. I don't know what is going on but something just is not right that is for sure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join