It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Survivors, and Daniel Sanjata Speak w/ WAC engage JC residents Q&A *Updated*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Nothing you have presented holds any water because we all heard William Rodriguez state the media has cut out, and edited what he has said repeatedly. Rodriguez states that he does not trust the media, because they manipulated what he said. But you know that already, you are just hopping others did not watch the OP video, so you can continue to spin the real facts. We know the media is trying to make a lair out of William Rodriguez it is so obvious.

Part Two:

Watch the video where William Rodriguez tells us that the media left things out and made changes to his story.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
Watch the video where William Rodriguez tells us that the media left things out and made changes to his story.

He claims that only because he was caught out making things up for the media

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

He claims that only because he was caught out making things up for the media

William Rodriguez was not caught lying. Everyone knows the media is against the truth and that is a proven fact . The media only presents the OS and stands by the lies of the OS, because they are contracted to lie. We are looking for facts in here; your comment is only your opinion.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

William Rodriguez was not caught lying.

In 2001 he said transcripts.cnn.com...
In 2007 he claimed www.c-spanvideo.org...

So he certainly did change his story and embellish it, and thus has been well and truly caught out.

So another "truther" story is shown to be wrong!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You obviously have not been reading, or listening to what William Rodriguez just stated?

You are doing your best to trash this good man name, because he speaks the Truth and it does not support your OS.
I could careless what the media says at this point, they have proved themselves “as the lairs,” don’t you agree?

You were told why changes were made in William Rodriguez story, yet you continue to ignore what Rodriguez said. Instead you take the side of a “proven lying media,” how interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

reply to post by dereks

You obviously have not been reading, or listing to what William Rodriguez just stated?

You are doing your best to trash this good man name, because he speaks the Truth and it does not support your OS.
I could careless what the media says at this point, they have proved themselves “as the lairs,” don’t you agree?

You were told why changes were made in William Rodriguez story, yet you continue to ignore what Rodriguez said. Instead you take the side of a “proven lying media,” how interesting.

impressme

You are trying to defend the indefensible with Rodriguez. He has plainly made huge changes to his story since 9/11 and it has nothing to do with his command of English which seems to be very good.

Nor is blaming the media going to help. How do the media add stuff to his video presentations ?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
So funny how the jet fuel made it to the one and only elevator shaft that goes from the upper floors to the sub basements.

Also people should think about how much fuel it would take to make it to the elevator shaft and down to the sub basements.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

You are trying to defend the indefensible with Rodriguez. He has plainly made huge changes to his story since 9/11 and it has nothing to do with his command of English which seems to be very good.

On the contrary it does, Rodriguez has not made any changes to his report however had you bother to read the OP you would have learn this. Now you and I can go round and round with this but I will take his word for two reasons:

1. Willem Rodriguez was at the WTC on 911.
2. The media has a history of telling lies and that my friend is a proven fact.

You who believe in the OS want nothing better than for Willem Rodriguez to go away just disappear, vanish. Because, he is a huge thorn against your OS.

Nor is blaming the media going to help. How do the media add stuff to his video presentations ?

Oh please, not you to! You can’t be that ignorant.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

You who believe in the OS want nothing better than for Willem Rodriguez to go away just disappear, vanish.

Why do you think we want that, especially when it is obvious Willem Rodriguez has a history of telling lies, as has been pointed out in this thread.

It is just another example how "truthers" twist the facts to try to con people. However, once again the "truther" lie has been caught, in this case by Willem Rodriguez's own words!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You who believe in the OS want nothing better than for Willem Rodriguez to go away just disappear, vanish.

Why do you think we want that, especially when it is obvious Willem Rodriguez has a history of telling lies, as has been pointed out in this thread.

It has been pointed out in this thread by Willem Rodriguez story has change because the media continues to twist his truth and he tell you that but you continue to ignore that fact.

The only people who have a history of telling lies concerning Willem Rodriguez is the media, considering they have already chosen a side to the 911OS, and in keep to that side they ( the media whom do not like Truthers) because we make them and our government look dishonest don’t you agree?

It is just another example how "truthers" twist the facts to try to con people.

To whom are you talking about?

However, once again the "truther" lie has been caught, in this case by Willem Rodriguez's own words!

That is untrue.

So, dereks answer this question for me, just yes or no will be fine.

Does the media tell lies?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

( the media whom do not like Truthers) because we make them and our government look dishonest don’t you agree?

Once again you are all twisted up, it is the media and the government that show the "truthers" looking dishonest, like in this example, the media has shown Willem Rodriguez to have changed what he said to make the story sound better, but he forgot that he told the media 2 different stories!

So, dereks answer this question for me, just yes or no will be fine.

Does "truthers"tell lies?

yes they does, all the time, as seen in this thread

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

An explosion can only be caused by an explosive.

Nowhere have I stated anything about bomb

Just that an explosion can only be caused by some type of explosive..

Ah, I get it. So you're saying the witnesses really DID hear explosives going off. It's just that the explosives were the inflammable objects which were known to have been in the building I.E. electrical transformers.

I see your point, but you know as well as I do that neither side is going to accept that interpretation.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
So funny how the jet fuel made it to the one and only elevator shaft that goes from the upper floors to the sub basements.

We know the wreckage of the planes made it to the central core shaft becuase it destroyed the emergency stairwells and trapped the people in the upper levels. The elevators were located in the central core area as well, meaning that the fires from the fuel would have been going down ALL elevator shafts that reached the 90-somethingth floor where the planes impacted the towers, including the "one and only elevator shaft that goes from the upper floors to the sub basements".

I despise innuendo becuase it's a cowardly way of making an accusation without actually coming out and saying it, so please just say what you meant to say. How is any of this "so funny" to you?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

A lot of people said things out of place that day, when they looked back
with Reflection, they realized what the implications where and what had
really happened to them.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
We know the wreckage of the planes made it to the central core shaft becuase it destroyed the emergency stairwells and trapped the people in the upper levels.

You mean only in the North tower, the plane that hit the South tower went in throguh the side at a angle and did not cause damage to the stairwells.

including the "one and only elevator shaft that goes from the upper floors to the sub basements".

So tell me how much fuel would it have taken to get to the one elevator shaft and get down to the sub basements?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The CNN video from Sept 11, 2001. Absolutely nothing about walls cracking, ceilings falling or sprinklers going off.

www.youtube.com...

Interesting collection of clips of William Rodriguez and his changing story.

www.youtube.com...

The truly sad part is, Mr Rodriguez went above and beyond his normal duties that day. I just wonder why he now chooses to tell lies.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Nothing you have presented holds any water because we all heard William Rodriguez state the media has cut out, and edited what he has said repeatedly.

The funny part is, even when you find the videos of him shot at "truther" events it is easy to see that he cannot keep his story straight. I suppose the truther events are full of the MSM editing him too?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So, by definitions of the words, carbon dioxide being pressurized in a plastic bottle does meet the criterion for being an explosive.

No. CO2 is not an explosive. Neither is water.

It's an example of a mechanical explosion - overpressure of a containment vessel - in this case, a 2 liter soda bottle.

Other examples are available that will cause the same effect.

A tank containing air comes to mind. Heat it up, and the air wants to expand, increasing the pressure beyond the yield strength of the tank. This will cause what can be described as an explosion.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli

So, by definitions of the words, carbon dioxide being pressurized in a plastic bottle does meet the criterion for being an explosive.

No. CO2 is not an explosive. Neither is water.

GET A DICTIONARY. CO2 under the right circumstances, ie PRESSURE, becomes an explosive according to the ENGLISH DEFINITION OF EXPLOSIVE.

Give it up. It is not even on topic. You were provided the ENGLISH DEFINITION. You ignored it. That is EMBRACING IGNORANCE.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Dry ice and water become and explosive. Contents under pressure are explosive, they have explosive properties and therefore are explosives.

No.

The melting dry ice increases the pressure inside the bottle until the bottle ruptures suddenly. Dry ice and water are not explosives.

You're missing the obvious that rational people realize.

The material inside the pressure vessel is irrelevant under this case. The fact that the vessel ruptures suddenly, which results in a rapid release of energy that is perceived by us with our ears as what we would classify as an explosion, most definitely is.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join