It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Survivors, and Daniel Sanjata Speak w/ WAC engage JC residents Q&A *Updated*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
What I want to know is this: if this was a controlled demolition, why didn't the towers come down straight away? If the explosions heard are devices by the impact zone then why didn't they trigger all the devices?

and why did no one notice the tonnes of explosives being installed, holes cut in walls, km of wiring needed etc etc.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
I, on the other hand, know several other people that were there, and they refer to Mr Rodriguez as a money grubbing charlatan.

And I know a couple aliens who said they blew up the towers with space beams. See how easy that is to do without facts, evidence, names ect. to back up your statements.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
This is the video of William Rodriguez interview with CNN on 9/11 itself.

www.youtube.com...

You can hear him say " we hear like a big rumble. Not like an impact, like a rumble, like moving furniture in a massive way."

This is within hours of the attack, when his memory will be freshest, and he says nothing to contradict the "OS".

Wow, a Puerto Rican immigrant not knowing the exact words to use. Who would have thought?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

And I wouldnt be a bit surprised if you believed it was aliens. Doesnt change the fact that William Rodriguez has been adding to his story over the years.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Nutter

And I wouldnt be a bit surprised if you believed it was aliens. Doesnt change the fact that William Rodriguez has been adding to his story over the years.

Swampy

You say because William didn't use the word explosives in his original

statement means there were no explosives.

Hundreds of people USED the words Explosives, you say they were wrong.

You can't have it both ways.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Now, why is it so many truthers get the words explosion and explosives, confused?

Now explosives can cause an explosion, but an explosion can be caused by many things.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

exactly, you cant just discredit the man for bad English either. again with these character attacks on the poor man.

lots of more people heard explosions around the WTC. which means his statements are true because it lines up with other witnesses who were there!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Now, why is it so many truthers get the words explosion and explosives, confused?

Now explosives can cause an explosion, but an explosion can be caused by many things.

Swampy

William in his first interview used the words "rumblings"

which he later realized were explosions.

Why aren't you able to lend him the same latitude that you want us to employ

between the words explosions, explosives.

You have to establish some parameters of what we can accept as

testimonies , of the words spoken, You can't have it all your way.

By the way , countless Fireman used the term Secondary Devices,

Where are we going to put those testimonies?

In the "mistaken" column ?

I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
and why did no one notice the tonnes of explosives being installed, holes cut in walls, km of wiring needed etc etc.

Ah, thank goodness. Finally we have someone who can contribute. So, you can be held accountable for everyone that entered and exited the building as well as what they were doing inside - in all three buildings? So you never saw anyone installing explosives? That settles that. Unless this is just another thing people repeat based on nothing

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

defending a story that is falling apart day by day, and attacking this poor man is showing that they are getting desperate, not to mention that Obama staffer wants to cognitively infiltrate truther groups.

yea they are getting desperate, because they cannot keep up with this information being dispersed to the public.

the OS is dying. you'll see feeble attempts to discredit anyone who says otherwise.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

That is the best one yet.

Anything that can explode is an explosive. It is the explosive nature of it exploding that makes it an explosive.

If it was not explosive in nature, thus making it an explosive, it would not explode. I would have said that maybe you meant to say it another way but then again, you would never say "rumble" when you really meant "boom" would you?

Tears! Ahhhhhhhh god thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

NIST report has discounted the use of Controlled demolition

Not because it wont work

Not because it wasn't possible

The said they elimintated CD just because of the Logistics of making it happen.

How the explosives could be planted , without anyone being made aware,

How nobody would have heard the explosions.

That's it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Doesnt change the fact that William Rodriguez has been adding to his story over the years.

So, William is a money grubbing swindler because he changed his semantics when he is not a native speaker of English?

But, you defend those who changed the words from 'pancake" to "thermal expansion" theory whoes primary language is English?

I wonder if you have ever described a tomatoe as a vegetable when it is actually a fruit?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

NIST report has discounted the use of Controlled demolition

Not because it wont work

Not because it wasn't possible

The said they elimintated CD just because of the Logistics of making it happen.

How the explosives could be planted , without anyone being made aware,

How nobody would have heard the explosions.

That's it.

Well I am sure they went to great lengths in order to back this up. I am sure they had a record matching video of each and every person in and out of the buildings as well as everything they did once inside. I doubt our government would release a report full of speculation and no proof.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

And just how many years did it take for him to realize he heard explosions? And how long after that did he decide that he heard explosions before the impact? He reminds me of Joe Isuzu.

Now, find me ONE firemen who said he found a secondary device that day. And NOT that he thought there might have been one.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

we hear like a big rumble. Not like an impact, like a rumble, like moving furniture in a massive way. And all of sudden we hear another rumble, and a guy comes running, running into our office, and all of skin was off his body. All of the skin. We went crazy, we started screaming, we told him to get out. We took everybody out of the office outside to the loading dock area

William Rodriguez 2001

All of a sudden at 8:46… we hear 'BOOM!' An explosion so powerful and so loud that push us upward in the air coming from below! It was so powerful that all the walls cracked, the false ceiling fell on top of us, the sprinkler system got activated and everybody started screaming in horror: 'HELP! HELP! HELP!

William Rodriguez 2007

From we heard a rumble like furniture being moved to "BOOM' the walls cracked, ceiling fell on top of us and the sprinklers activated...

And you think its semantics from a non-native speaker of English?

But, you defend those who changed the words from 'pancake" to "thermal expansion" theory whoes primary language is English?

Um, no, I have said on numerous occasions that any precise explanation of the collapses was going to be an educated best guess.

I wonder if you have ever described a tomatoe as a vegetable when it is actually a fruit?

And ketchup is a smoothie. Nice attempt at misdirection.......although, not as good as William Roridguez was when he was James Randi's assistant.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

And just how many years did it take for him to realize he heard explosions?

Haw many years did it take for you to learn the complete Spanish language?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

I haven't spent 20 years living in a Spanish speaking country. Your post is irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I could point out when he changed from saying furnitute movement type rumble to "thought a generator had exploded" but it wouldnt do any good.

I could also point out you seem to be getting your verbs and nouns confused in regards to the word explosive. But then again, that would do no good either.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Oh, so everyone who spends 20 years in this country can automatically speak the language and know all of it's ins and outs?

Hmm....seems the ladies at the local McDonalds would prove you wrong since most of them only know the english that they need to know...i.e. "do you want fries with that". Because every time I order something that they don't hear everyday, they get it wrong. I guess it's just me then. Maybe I shouldn't order ketchup with my fish since it doesn't come with it and they have no idea what the hell I'm saying. It's all in my mind correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join