It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Survivors, and Daniel Sanjata Speak w/ WAC engage JC residents Q&A *Updated*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is the video of William Rodriguez interview with CNN on 9/11 itself.

www.youtube.com...

You can hear him say " we hear like a big rumble. Not like an impact, like a rumble, like moving furniture in a massive way."

This is within hours of the attack, when his memory will be freshest, and he says nothing to contradict the "OS".

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

So let me get this straight , You OS'ers are funny

Because he didn't say Explosions at first, only after when he realized what

happened , you say there were no explosions....

Hundreds of other Eye Witnesses SAY EXPLOSIONS , you guys say that

they were misinformed and meant to SAY something else ..........

Make up your mind

That would be a Check @ Mate

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

These guys memories were fresh.

hearing explosions! second guy in the video hearing shakes, same as Rodriguez.

get your story straight. you want to use that logic, ill use it against you.

Let me guess they are lying right?

please, save me from your rhetoric... AGAIN!

BTW you never answered my question on page one. please do answer that one too!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Dave , do you have any proof of no bodies ?

Yes I can, actually- the Naudet film shows the condition of the lobby after the impact, and they show *no* bodies. They did mention there were several people injured by burns, but even these can't be considered "bodies" becuase they didn't say the victims weren't sill alive.

Moreover, this guy wasn't the only person there. He was leaving at the exact same time as 10,000 or so OTHER people evacuating the buildings, and you know as well as I do that this guy is the only person on the planet who's claiming there were bodies all over the lobby. I find it hard to believe everyone else developed amnesia and didn't recall ever seeing any bodies they needed to step over.

Dave, do you have any proof of fires down elevator shafts?

The man that William Rodriguez (forgot his name) was on elevator 50 at or around the fourth floor when the planes hit. The force from the fires pushed this elevator down to the sub basements, where Rodriguez was, and severely burned the passenger. Elevator 50 was the only elevator that ran the entire length of the building.

Thsi is Rodriguez' own testimony to NIST so I'm going to have to consider it credible....and since your side likes to quote everythign Rodriguez says heavily, so should you. I can post the transcript to the NIST testimony, if you'd like.

You pleading us to believe you won't cut it, Your credibility is not the greatest .

That's rather an absurd statement, as every other post I make that contains critical information concerning 9/11, I add the disclaimer PROVE ME WRONG, and not a single soul has ever done so. The reason is obvious- the sum total investment in investigation and research for most truthers here is simply reading whatever these damned fool conspiracy web sites are saying, and I know that's the case becuase they're quoting their "Marvin Bush", "pull it", "stand down order", "Bin Laden's kidneys", etc. etc. etc. rubbish almost word for word. You might as well be going to the pope for research on evolution.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Alfie1

These guys memories were fresh.

hearing explosions! second guy in the video hearing shakes, same as Rodriguez.

get your story straight. you want to use that logic, ill use it against you.

Let me guess they are lying right?

please, save me from your rhetoric... AGAIN!

BTW you never answered my question on page one. please do answer that one too!

Of course there were explosions on 9/11, starting with the explosion of the plane impact.

Doesn't mean bombs though. There were explosions when the Titanic went down. Bombs or maybe her boilers breaking loose ?

So far as William Rodriguez is concerned the problem is far more than semantics. Yes, his "rumble" could be accepted as a description of distant explosions but he has gone on to say far more than that. Have a look at this for example :-

www.youtube.com...

He has progressed from referring to a rumble and then a secondary rumble before seeing the burnt victim who ran into the office to asserting that there was a massive explosion prior to the plane strike. When did he decide this after 9/11 because he certainly didn't mention it at the time ? How, in his windowless basement, was he aware that this massive explosion was prior to the plane strike ?

Mr Rodriguez may blame the media for twisting his words but, as Swamp pointed out, his very words from 9/11 are on tape.

You seem to have asked me several questions which I took to be rhetorical. If there is anything specific can you ask me again please.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Did you even watch the video? numerous amounts of people were hearing explosions. the firefighters in the video heard 3 BIG explosions. Explain those to me.

not to mention news anchors describing the building collapse looked similar to CD's. numerous explosions from eye witnesses, + architects who are far more experienced than you and i, say that the collapse even looked like a CD.

all i see you guys doing here is discrediting this man based on opinion.

its ok to have your opinion... but the videos and his testimony speak louder than words. disagree all you want, the evidence is there. accept it or deny it.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Alfie1

Did you even watch the video? numerous amounts of people were hearing explosions. the firefighters in the video heard 3 BIG explosions. Explain those to me.

not to mention news anchors describing the building collapse looked similar to CD's. numerous explosions from eye witnesses, + architects who are far more experienced than you and i, say that the collapse even looked like a CD.

all i see you guys doing here is discrediting this man based on opinion.

its ok to have your opinion... but the videos and his testimony speak louder than words. disagree all you want, the evidence is there. accept it or deny it.

ugie1028

I didn't dispute that there were explosions at the WTC on 9/11 did I ? I just dispute that they are attributable to planted explosives.

So far as Rodriguez is concerned I haven't been expressing my opinion. As you say yourself " the videos and his testimony speak louder than words". It is plain as a pikestaff that he has changed his story dramatically from what he was saying 9/11 and no amount of blaming the media can alter that.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

YOU were not there either. I, on the other hand, know several other people that were there,

So do I! I know of several people that were there and they stand by William Rodriguez statements and they say he is telling the truth. Your witnesses are lying to you.

You do not know William Rodriguez as my friends know him. You attack his character and to call him insulting names says a lot about you, doesn’t it.

Where is your proof that William Rodriguez is a money grubbing charlatan? You have none.

The venom you have spewed against William Rodriguez is ridicalous for you have not shown one shred of proof that he has been dishonest or is out to make money.

If William Rodriguez has chosen to spend the rest of his life, travelling the glob to tell the TRUTH, well then the money has to come from some place because, it is not free.

Look at the money the Bush administration made with THEIR LIES. Yeah, look at the BILLIONS they made, it is quite pathetic don’t you think.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

The venom you have spewed against William Rodriguez is ridicalous for you have not shown one shred of proof that he has been dishonest or is out to make money.

Proof? Try comparing his statements over the years. Hell, they had a replay of one of his talks on CSpan not long ago...and it was different from the 9/11 truth video that had been posted on ATS a couple months before.

He needs to sell his videos/pictures etc to raise money to travel......like I said, keep drinking his Kool Aid...he is laughing his way to the bank.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Proof? Try comparing his statements over the years.

I have, and he has been pretty consistence.

Hell, they had a replay of one of his talks on CSpan not long ago...and it was different from the 9/11 truth video that had been posted on ATS a couple months before.

Maybe so but it does not prove he is a lair.

He needs to sell his videos/pictures etc to raise money to travel......like I said, keep drinking his Kool Aid...he is laughing his way to the bank.

Perhaps so, but we live in a capitalist society looks to me it is you that has a problem of how the truth is exposed, when your own corrupt media will not do their jobs any longer.

No one has seen William Rodriguez laughing all the way to the bank; you certainly have an active imagination.

You spew this nonsense about William Rodriguez, but you can’t back up nothing, why is that?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I have, and he has been pretty consistence.

No, you obviously have not compared his accounts over the years, if you had, consistant, would not be a word you would use about the man.

You spew this nonsense about William Rodriguez, but you can’t back up nothing, why is that

Then you havent been paying attention to the thread.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You obviously did not pay attention. Ive talked to a few people that were there. Their accounts, make it clear that Mr R, is a publicity seeking, money grubbing individual.

You did not pay attention what I said earlier, I know people who were there and know William Rodriguez and they all said he is telling the truth and he is very credible.

There were many people with William Rodriguez that were in the basement when it blew up, and they back up his story one hundred percent. So now it comes down to who’s witness are telling the truth.

Well the government already has a history of lying so, it looks like your witness are lying doesn’t it.

The only people who are making claims that William Rodriguez is a lair are people who were never at the WTC, don’t you agree.

If your friends are saying William Rodriguez is a lair, then where are their statements against William Rodriguez? I am sure you have some sources.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No, you obviously have not compared his accounts over the years, if you had, consistant, would not be a word you would use about the man.

Yes I have and he has been pretty consistent, I have yet to see you show any proof of anything.

We can go back and forth while you sling our outrageous opinions with no facts to back up your claims.

Willem Rodriguez is a good man so stop with the smear tactics.

You spew this nonsense about William Rodriguez, but you can’t back up nothing, why is that

Then you havent been paying attention to the thread.

Your insults are noted, now try and answer the question.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

The main problem is that people are speed up in tone with tv , and with the news coming so fast they hate to think and are addicts (numb minds), it's easy to complain with anything that requires they to think, everything must be chewed up before it is given to then . lol

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CTBAPRBR

Addiction to TV:

Television addiction is a disorder where the subject has a compulsion to watch television. The compulsion can be extremely difficult to control in many cases. It has many parallels to other forms of addiction, such as addiction to drugs or gambling, which create an altered mental state in the subject.

Effects on life Television addiction becomes a problem when a subject does not want to watch TV, but experiences an uncontrollable compulsion to start or continue watching. The subject may not accomplish tasks or goals that he or she feels are important.[citation needed] Another negative effect of TV addiction is that people often feel withdrawal symptoms when they try to go for long periods without watching TV. Many viewers may feel anxious for a time as they try to adjust to living without TV's relaxing effects.[citation needed] Coupled with other factors, habitual television watching, over long periods of time, has been known to cause, in some people, a lack of motivation and feelings of listlessness, depression, and anger.[citation needed] People watch television more than any other activity, 4 hours a day on average in the United States[1]. (That's 1460 hours annually, while the average work year is about 2000 hours.) For reading and other activities the figures did not go above 30 mins.[citation needed] Today, many people watch TV, and voices have been raised claiming that it is becoming a serious problem.[citation needed] By the time an American child enters school he or she has watched thousands of hours of commercials and can identify hundreds of logos while possibly not being able to read.[citation needed] This is considered completely normal by almost all Americans.

Linkage

You may be onto something here. people are too dependent on their TV's. Most people do not read to get their information, they allow their TV to feed it to them. in some peoples minds, TV is god. if its on not on TV it must not be true!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Unfortunately 9/11 will never be solved, not in this society. The only way to make then to confess is waterboarding lol... not ! ! !

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CTBAPRBR

The US is the only society that hasn't figured it out.

look at other countries opinion on 911

To them , it was a no-brainer

To American people , its no brain

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Sad but true, watch my vid

www.youtube.com...

Acctually not mine.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Its sad but true.

If only the American people would wake up already.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Rodriguez changes his story often, but from what I can surmise, he claims to have heard explosions very soon after the plane struck. Several other TM sites have people hearing explosions in the direct aftermath of the plane hitting.

What I want to know is this: if this was a controlled demolition, why didn't the towers come down straight away? If the explosions heard are devices by the impact zone then why didn't they trigger all the devices?

If it's possible for the planes to detonate just the bombs at impact level then why did the perps wait so long to fire the other explosives?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join