It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Survivors, and Daniel Sanjata Speak w/ WAC engage JC residents Q&A *Updated*

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by dereks

you know whats really funny?

you bringing up the most insane CT's that are not even being mentioned in this thread.

your post made me laugh.

r funny thing is that you bunch the truthers all up in one group, when the TM doesn't even support those theories.

keep trying to discredit the TM. but all i can say is that your failing miserably.

So, you agree there are insane CT's. I have just been dealing with Impressme who insists all the the 9/11 plane victims were made up. Their supposed family members are all on the goverment payroll !

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. There is no ludicrous depth truthers will not plumb.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Of course their are some far out CT's.

Some folks like Derek believe it was laser's and mini-nukes

Us mainstream Truther's believe CD and pre-knowledge.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Lillydale
Please explain what you would call the story that was told to us by government officials?

How about what actually happened - as opposed to the "truthers" made up stories about:
beam weapons from space, atomic bombs being used to bring down the towers, invisible ninja's using invisible explosives to bring down the buildings, thermate being found, aliens watching it all happen, 2000;s in the USAF knowing about etc etc and any other silly stories the ct's have come up with!

So neither one of you can actually address what I said.

A story told by OFFICIALS is an OFFICIAL STORY.

That is it. Two posts, one lengthy, addressing that exact statement and neither of you were able to tell me how I was wrong.

There is an OS. We heard stories from officials. If either of you figures out how to RESPOND to the posts you REPLY to, then get back to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
Some folks like Derek believe it was laser's and mini-nukes

Once again we have "truthers" making things up, but nothing new there, they make up all sorts of silly things!

Us mainstream Truther's believe CD

Yet you are unable to explain how the tonnes of explosives, or man months of work went unnoticed by anyone working in the buildings, or when they could have done the work...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Didn't you just make something up on the last page about truthers believing those unbelievable CT's?

Originally posted by Lillydale
Please explain what you would call the story that was told to us by government officials?

How about what actually happened - as opposed to the "truthers" made up stories about:
beam weapons from space, atomic bombs being used to bring down the towers, invisible ninja's using invisible explosives to bring down the buildings, thermate being found, aliens watching it all happen, 2000;s in the USAF knowing about etc etc and any other silly stories the ct's have come up with!

hypocrite!

EDIT: Added quote from last page.

[edit on 1/21/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

didint you just make something up on the last page about truthers believing those unbelievable CT's?

No, do some research and you will find that those "unbelievable" ct's are what some "truthers" think happened -

I do not have to make anything up to show how silly "truthers" CT's actually are!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I don't know why you dwell on that Bs .

The Majority of OS people aren't even aware 3 buildings fell.

Time to stop acting 12 , and discuss the topics.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

i have never met a truther who thinks that aliens, nukes, or holographic planes were used.

what your saying is made up by the media to discredit the truth movement, and you spouting that garbage again shows where you get your information from.

what your trying to promote is that all truthers are the same, which is not the case. a majority of truthers believe CD was the root causes of all collapsed buildings, and not what your spouting.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

i have never met a truther who thinks that aliens, nukes, or holographic planes were used.

You should do more research then

www.serendipity.li...
Beam weapons used

www.rense.com...
nuclear bombs used

www.alienhub.com...
Aliens involved

www.youtube.com...
hologram planes used

911review.org...
pod carrying plane used

laser guided plane used
www.abovetopsecret.com...

what your trying to promote is that all truthers are the same,

No, what I am promoting is "truthers" all have silly conspiracy theories, not based on any evidence

a majority of truthers believe CD was the root causes of all collapsed buildings,

That is still a silly conspiracy theory, how did the many tonnes of explosives get smuggled into the 4 buildings and no one noticed? how come no one noticed the many people doing man months of work to install the explosives, cut holes in walls etc. in the buildings? Why is there no evidence at all of explosives in the residue, no evidence of the km of wire used to wire up the explosives?

And the truthers continue to ignore these questions, as they destroy their CT!

[edit on 21/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No, what I am promoting is "truthers" all have silly conspiracy theories, not based on any evidence

Which is better than believing a government in the face of all the evidence against you?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

How about we do this ...

A novel new invention , its called conversation.

It works like this.

You ask, or answer a question, Here's the tricky part, you then answer , or ask a question related to that.

If some one ask about ..... planes , for instance , you answer about planes.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Were those theories present in this thread? NO!

Why are you bringing this crap into this thread? to strengthen your straw man argument? picking the craziest CT's, and then attach them to the point in this thread?

this thread isnt about aliens.

this thread is not about holographic planes.

this is not a thread on nukes.

this is not a thread on beam weapons.

YOU brought them into this thread to rebunk or w/e, or try to label this CT (CD) with the others?

Leave them out of this thread. I don't believe that hogwash, neither do most truthers. so, can we get back on topic now. its about Rodriguez and his statements about hearing rumblings/explosions underneath him before the plane impact from above.

how is that attributed to what you just posted?

yes, you made me laugh again, your attempts at derailing this thread is entertaining.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Which is better than believing a government in the face of all the evidence against you?

AND this is the silly agenda that permeates the "TM"!!!

There is no 'preponderance' of evidence, except in the imaginations of those who think there is...

Onlyin the twisted view of a few, do the facts not "make sense"....

Sorry, but the majority of living, breathing, and thinking adults can see otherwise.

The MAJORITY!!!!!

Not the paltry few on Internet chat boards, sorry.....

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
AND this is the silly agenda that permeates the "TM"!!!

There is no 'preponderance' of evidence, except in the imaginations of those who think there is...

LOL, sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow down there cowboy. Obviously, you have no clue what I just said. You should relax, you are not making yourself look good by jumping into places you do not belong and then saying stupid things that do not apply.

SOMEONE ELSE- NOT YOU was talking about the few random nuts that say things like UFOs were behind 9/11. I was talking about the TONS OF NUTS that keep telling me that they believe their government cares about them and is honest with them.

If you actually have a rebuttal for that then go for it. At this point, better pepper and salt that foot.

Onlyin the twisted view of a few, do the facts not "make sense"....

Sorry, but the majority of living, breathing, and thinking adults can see otherwise.

The MAJORITY!!!!!

Not the paltry few on Internet chat boards, sorry.....

Whatever. Either you have a crush on me or just really need your own blog. Next time you reply to me, try to make some sense and see if that gets us forward.

p.s. why are the debunkers so desperately attacking anything that moves lately? There are more off topic posts and personal attacks than ever from people that are known for doing less. It has been 9 years and no one real cares, right? Why don't you all go debunk Billy Meyers for a while. That might be a little more relaxing for you.

[edit on 1/21/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Sean, you're a reasonable respondant...

It works like this.

You ask, or answer a question, Here's the tricky part, you then answer , or ask a question related to that.

If some one ask about ..... planes , for instance , you answer about planes.

Ask me, then about 'planes". That is my expertise.

I haven't interviewed any 9/11 survivors (the only ones I used to know are DEAD, now...)

BUT, IF I were to interview any of them, and IF they had some knowledge of "planes", then I could be able to tell.

Otherwise, I can offer my knowledge of airplanes, and give my impression/opinon etc, but since I did NOT interact, personally, with the 9/11 terrorists, or the victims, these can only be my impressions/opinions. However, I value them as accurate within context.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

spelling

[edit on 21 January 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Either you have a crush on me...

No, far from it.

I appreciate, only from a technical writer's standpoint, your ability to obfuscate, but that's about it.

"Lillydale", your expertise seems to exist and consist ONLY in the application as the antogonist.

Are you a writer, too???

Because, that's the only conclusion I can draw, based on the responses so far.

OR, an attorney-in-practice-mode, or someyhing, whatever....

Either way, your contributions do NOT help in the discourse --- in fact, they impede progress.

Chew on that, you worthy opponent!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT because I type, with a cra# keyboard, and don't spell-check before the "POST button is pressed....

Oy,. Vey!! (and I'm not even Jewish!!!)!!!

[edit on 21 January 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
No, far from it.

I appreciate, only from a technical writer's standpoint, your ability to obfuscate, but that's about it.

A pilot, a technical write, wow. Is there anything you do not lie about being? I am sure you have examples coming because you would never accuse me of anything without proof, right?

"Lillydale", your expertise seems to exist and consist ONLY in the application of the antogonist.

Are you a wrtiter, too???

Obviously you are NOT.

What does the above say? My name is in quotes, followed by a sentence that is null and gramatically incorect. Ummmm....ok?Your punctuation is wrong and you misspelled "antagonist" as well as "writer." None of it makes sense in English in any way. Thanks for telling us you are a technical writer first. It could have been useless but now it is funny too.

Do you fly as well as you write?

To be fair, want to try again? What is it you are trying to say up there. I mean, after announcing your writing ability, I would think you would follow up with something that made sense. I would love to address whatever inquiry you are trying to make but it needs to be made in English for me. Thanks.

Because, that'ss the only conculsion I can draw, based on the responses so far.

What that I am antagonist or a writer? You did lose me but then again, I am wiping away tears.

OR, an attorney-in-practice-mode, whatever....

Oh, I get it. You just assume things. That is how you "know" things. Thanks for that tidbit.

Eiother way, your contributions do NOT help in the discourse --- in fact, they impede prgress.

Chew on that, you worthy opponent!!!!!

LOL

Seriously? You just told me that I should basically stop because I hurt, not help and then called me a "worthy" opponent.

Either you are saying that you just lied or misspoke in saying I do not contribute as that is what makes me "worthy" to you...or you do nothing but impede the discourse and that is why we are "worthy" of each other. Either way, I would stop bragging about being any kind of writer at this point. Please take a few deep breaths, maybe get a tutor, and see if you can try to ask me whatever it is you were trying to ask me here.

edit to acknowledge this

EDIT because I type, with a cra# keyboard, and don't spell-check before the "POST button is pressed....

LOL. Spell check does not fix grammar, punctuation, or the English language as it works together. We can toss out every typo and you still showed the same acuity for technical writing as my cat.

[edit on 1/21/10 by Lillydale]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I AM a pilot. I happen to also write.

Gee....is that such a difficult concept to fathom???

(HINT: Pick up a copy of just about any aviation magazine, sometime!!!)

Second hint: (AND I won't give a name, its not me, but a certain PILOT who flies for my AIRLINE is an actual monthly CONTRIBUTOR to an AVIATION MAGAZINE!!!)

Bulletin!!!!

Surprised???

Well, so was I!!!!!!

(but, not so mcuh, becuase once I realized that HE could do it, then I realized..."So Could I!!!)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join