It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This community is ignorant.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by cjcord

Very good point. The wicked don't care though, they will use what ever they can to attack God and mankind. They will enter politics, police/military, churches, media, entertainment industry etc etc.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm wasn't sure what to expect when I clicked on the u2 link.

That was the best laugh Iv'e had in a long time.

We should have these video's posted 1 at a time , at the top of the

page , so ATS can start their day with a good daily laugh.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

I think you have it wrong;
If anything its the total opposite;

I tell people about channeled messages and sometimes post them all the time;
and no one here has said anything negative about it;

Everyone usually believes me

But then again I only post real messages;

You have to use discretion when it comes to channelings;
Being from the New Age community myself; I have seen a lot of fakes;

When I get a channeled message it would usually be answers to things that I think about;
I never ask anyone, I never talk about it to anyone;
They can read my mind;

Usually in a couple hours or the next day I would get an answer from several different psychics on the same topic

Here is the latest topic

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

yeah and i believe in the easter bunny, because i'm channeling the easter bunny, and that's all the "FACTS" you need to know.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

But then again I only post real messages;

Nope does not look like it.

To be fair that Cannon lady seems just as much of a fraud aswell, its fine if YOU buy into it, you can too with plenty of books and audio, but beware its all fantasy.
So she is in contact with Nostradamus aswell.
Why do people who claim to be sharing great messages always charge for the priveladge.
I wouldn't be calling her a true chaneller either.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

I can only speak for myself, but I don't believe in any of that sort of thing, or what you've posted, but don't see the point in arguing with believers. Maybe I'm lazy. I think the only people who can change the mind of a believer is themselves. I only really have a problem with it when someone like OP calls me ignorant for not believing in the same thing as them. I think one of the privileges of living in a relatively free society is that we can believe whatever we like provided we respect others, and I have no problem with what you believe, despite thinking it's a load of BS. Seems to me believers, like OP, get far more upset when people disagree with them.

[edit on 10/1/2010 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
in my own view people who channel are channaling negative spirits or demons
it does not matter who they say they are doesnot mean they are just like i can say I AM BOB FROM PLANET BOBULAS AND I COME IN PEACE isnt true but im sure if i put it out there some one would read it and wonder about it

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Trying to stay on topic to some extent.

Did you all know this Bashar guy is Paul Anka's brother?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

i dont know.. Im not out to ruin the guy, or any of that crap but chanelling is, well bogus. I remember not too long ago people used to channel Edgar Cayce. Before that fad was Channeling Nostradomus. Now they "dont speak anymore" so we channel aliens.. only they're not really aliens, they are a hyperdimensional hyper evolved form of man.. our posterity but we can talk with them now? Really man.. who is ignorant? If you were a church going conservative christian, you would be calling us ignorant because we believe something the bible doesnt talk about. I love you new ager types. You find something new and none biblical and all that crap, then try to force it down the throats of those of us that don't buy into yur daisy eating crap. Hell, I dont go about calling you hippies retards because you disagree with something Hoagland said. I dont call you illiterate because you don't read Von Daniken. I call you ignorant though because you are. In this day and age, we dont have to believe in the same one god philosophy, so if I disagree with you it doesn't make me evil or ignorant. Just because some actor wants to say he talks to aliens does'nt mean I have to believe him. I talk to the gods every day. I do. They respod to me in kind about humanity. THey dont tell me its safe and ascended like your alien whisperer, they tell me its doomed and we deserve to die. We have caused so much damage in the name of money and we have destroyed so much trying to get it, that we have become guilty of forgetting who we are, and what our purpose really is. There.. do you believe in me now? a much more plausible message than talking to my decendents. Then again, I would worship anyone related to this guy too

psh.... ignorant. lol

[edit on 10-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So basically according to the above posted vid.. this Darryl Anka Guy is like the Ashly Simpson of psychics. Brother is a well to do entertainer so he wants to be too. HA!
Darryl Anka

[edit on 10-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

First, we (this community) seek to deny ignorance. I mean, its only our bloody motto, if you had been paying attention.

I do know channeling is a real phenomena. My Sis channels entities all the time, as well as receiving visions of things to come. After years of thinking she was just a little on the nutty side of chunky peanut butter, I have become convinced this gift is real. Why? She made some startling predictions that happened. Yeah, so what, right? But it was the way she offered them that made it plain there was something there. She wrote a letter, mailed in the post and then called me and said, "Don't open it until I say." I laughed it off. Two weeks later we opened it at the kitchen table and her 'reading' was a full page of stuff that had transpired within the previous 14 days. Stuff like learning the truth about a friend who hid something for years. The death of an aunt. Me finding a dog tied to a tree and rescuing it, bringing it home ... AND finding out it was pregnant. All in the hand written letter. So, yeah I believe.
Here's the caveat; she expressly told me that she, (and nor is anyone else who can truly '"see") is not permitted to profit from it. The gift is given freely and is to be used to benefit those in the visions.
The channeling is messages from those who have passed on; humans, that is. And from God - who by the way is THE God of all religions, as she related it to me. Not aliens, not fictional or mythical characters, not planetary bodies.
Consciousness, (ours) does not terminate when the body dies, apparently. It ascends ... I think got that right.
Hey, I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this. I've always been more analytical than spiritual ... the scientist in me I guess.
But, we discussed the 'so called' channelers who pervade the Internet ... and this site ... And she was adamant that the warning she got was very specific - if you choose profit over humaneness you lose the ability, just like that.
I have no proof other than the letter. And I know that would not withstand the scientific method. But, it doesn't have to. I am satisfied there are things beyond what we are taught to be the boundary.
And there are those who see an opportunity to profit on the unknown, all the time knowing they really know nothing.
My couple of cents. Okay, with inflation - it would be fractions of a cent.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join