It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HQ bilderberg (no hoax)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
When you watch the first Video, you know what he is talking about, cause he speaks English.
Unfortunately the next two vids arent, they are spoken in Ducth. Never the less just as importand. The residence he has spraypainted is registerd as a HQ from the Bilderberg group. The Bilderberg has pressed charges on the painter so in the next vid he goes to the station, to press charges on the Bilderberg for crimes we al know of. The police is cooperative, and releases him after two hours. Then in the last Video he goes back to that residence and yes there are people home. The male is avoiding to give straight answers but not denies bands with bilderberg. Funny is that the fam name on the door states fam Bank(off topic) Then the female appears and claims that se doesnt have time, and that we should write a letter for an appointment. She is the secretarese of the Bilderberg Group. You see the male is taking pictures of the patriot,probably for documentation of the resistance.

In the last vid you see the police arresting them, thats because the police stated that that residence has special protection.

If i had the skills of putting subs under the vids i would have done it.
But i think i described very well what has happened.

www.star-people.nl...

[edit on 10-1-2010 by MrOrange82]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Here is the link, not sure if it is posted

www.star-people.nl
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I don't understand.. the Bilderberg group is real. Thats obvious.. you can find out info on where they have their meetings, their 'Club House' and who attends their meetings every year. What point are you trying to make?

Its a group of powerful politicians, corporate leaders and other powerful figures who assess the direction of the world at their gatherings while making amendments to their globalized agenda.

What they do is secretive.. their actual existence is not.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
looks interesting, but my Dutch is non existent so cant understand anything in the 2nd video. The 1st video looks like someone grafitting on a residentail house, is that house meant to be the HQ of Bilderberg?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Yes it is and in the thirth vid someone answers the door. Looks like a safehouse for the bilderberg group to me, nothing fancy like were used to.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You know they are criminals, so the point im making is..
Exposing, and helping to bring the pyramid down. You must do something. Every news article, video ,ore things like i have posted is a drop of water in the bucket. When the bucket is full it runs over creating a domino effect.
So it is not realy a point im making, just filling the bucket of human awareness.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Its good you try and get this info out,im dutch so i understand but you have to understand this is an english spoken site so you really should put some subs or give a broad idea of what is being said because the second video is far more interesting than the first.

cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
How come nobody reacts? I dont think its the most stupid post around here?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrOrange82
How come nobody reacts? I dont think its the most stupid post around here?

Maybe because 99.9% of people on here dont speak dutch, so the videos are useless without translation

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hey people, i made a treat about this guy times ago.
Look where this lone wolf has come.

www.star-people.nl... watch from 13:40

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Videos were removed any other links to the vids ?

top topics

join