It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 253 : A Sloppy False-Flag ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I recently posted my views on how the FBI didn't follow up on the testimony of witnesses ( Haskells ) reguarding how an unidentified well dressed man helped get this 'bomber' on board flight # 253. ...www.abovetopsecret.com... This recent ' ' terrorist' event ( as weak and transparent as it was ) will enforce stricter security measures , starting with the full body scanners which have health issues reguarding the potential of damaging DNA....www.medgadget.com... Not to mention the invasion of privacy having TSA being able to see through your clothing. And recently the introduction of ' mind-reading' devices that could be implemented...apnews.myway.com... All from a botched cartoon scripted terrorist act.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yup my thoughts exactly... Just do one thing though to see who is really behind it... follow the money. Who is going to get rich off of these new security measures. It so funny because its as if they are not even trying to hide it anymore.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
According to what I have and heard, this incident sure stinks from the get go. I beleive there is indeed a cover up. Yeman is about to become the next station for our ground forces.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think this piece of information is worth exploring in the context of this "failed attack". Coincidentally, the same firm or its subsidiaries were responsible for airport surveillance on 9/11 and at the London underground during the attacks in 2005.

Israeli firm blasted for letting would-be plane bomber slip through
Haaretz

Israeli Firm Responsible for Amsterdam Airport Security Where Terrorist Boarded Aircraft
link

Israeli Security Firm Fails To Stop Passenger From Carrying Explosives On Detroit Flight
Philadelphia Bulletin

[edit on 10-1-2010 by gouryella]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gouryella
I think this piece of information is worth exploring in the context of this "failed attack". Coincidentally, the same firm or its subsidiaries were responsible for airport surveillance on 9/11 and at the London underground during the attacks in 2005.

Israeli firm blasted for letting would-be plane bomber slip through
Haaretz

Israeli Firm Responsible for Amsterdam Airport Security Where Terrorist Boarded Aircraft
link

Israeli Security Firm Fails To Stop Passenger From Carrying Explosives On Detroit Flight
Philadelphia Bulletin

Whoa
Thanks for those links , I believe that there is an Israeli connection with most if not all 'terrorist' attacks.

top topics

join