It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we worry about the Nephilim?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So what if they come back through a portal or whatever. These giants, are they just going to show up and take over? Unless their bringing weapons the likes we've never seen, they better realize this ain't the old days when they could throw a boulder at some guy crouching behind a shield.

It doesn't matter if their 15 feet tall, if a 22 caliber can pierce my head, a 308 or 12 gauge slug should knock one of them over. It don't matter how big they are, once the head goes the body will follow. 12 gauge buck shot in the face will render their eyes useless, don't matter how tall you are, if your blind you can't do s### If they show up, the initial shock will be great, but nothing says get out of my yard like spraying somebodies head with an assault rifle.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by korath
...once the head goes the body will follow. 12 gauge buck shot in the face will render their eyes useless...

If the Nephilim are really the descendents of angels, then their head-brains might not be the seat or sole seat of their consciousness, and their eyes may not be their sole sight organs! The same applies if they're aliens.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Time will tell and if you are a believer then you shouldnt have anything to worry about

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

As I've read, if they eat human flesh, their probably not the good Angel kind. Best to stay locked and loaded.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Solasis

As I've read, if they eat human flesh, their probably not the good Angel kind. Best to stay locked and loaded.

That's not what I was saying at all; I'm just saying that there's no reason to believe that their biology matches up exactly with ours! You may have to shoot for the liver, too!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by korath

Nephilim means "Tyrant, Bully"...that's all it means...Men of the name meaning "surname".

They are normal people...

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by korath

We should stop worrying, and start getting real.

No-one knows about extra-terestrials.

If we care about our loved ones and ourselves as well as our planet, that is a great start.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Solasis

Sounds like a great video Game, and just as real as one too.

You'll find a lot of things in the bible don't mean what you've been told they do. All you have to do is look at the texts in Hebrew and Greek.

You will find a story you were never told...the true story. It just takes looking...

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by learningtofly

LISTEN TO THIS PERSON....

Thank you...Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

No, I refuse to listen to a brainwashing person.

Fullstop.

No-one knows these things.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I was telling the person to listen to YOU....as you are right on the money...

That is all..

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What if they show up in a battle cruiser the size of 12 aircraft carriers?

Your guns wont do much good then!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
What is the point of this thread? If it was to drastically lower my IQ... then mission accomplished!

IRM

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-DNA
What if they show up in a battle cruiser the size of 12 aircraft carriers?

Your guns wont do much good then!

What if earth is an egg inside a uterus and what is coming for the earth is huge gang of space sperm....one will penetrate....that's all it takes...

After that God said "let there be light, and their was light and he seperated the light and called it day and the dark he called night"......................Cell division.

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Ouch, I am so sorry - I am usually told I am rubbish, so I am not used to that.

Honestly, I am really sorry.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
hopefully I can take them down with buckshot. then I'll scalp them and wear the nephilim scalps as trophies

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Mea culpa - again I am so sorry - I am just not used to people not putting me down.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
They have always been here. They are still "giants" as far as having far reaching power and being in high places. They look just like the rest of us. And indeed, they are bullies.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

No worries friend. Thanks for standing up for what you believe...it's precious...hold on to it.

Peace...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Understand "High Places" working in Generations.

For example...the "High Priests and Pharasees...the "chiefs" are the last ones in line.

Like this....
No one can "ascend" to the father, unless he first "Descend"....generation to generation....forever.

The life is in the life and the only place it can be obtained or given I should say.

That's why there is such thing as a biological time clock....the clock of salvation...."My salvation shall not linger"....Baby time folks....

5 have fallen....(billion).....1 is (6 billion) and 1 is yet to come (7 billion) and when he comes he must continue only a short time...by then the love of man has grown so cold...that we will not be able to sustain a growing population...

Withing 500 years there will be NO people....we are almost a break even and when we stop breaking even, the pop is going to dwindle fast....real fast....

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join