It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Soldier Captured by Taliban: Latest Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I don't know who spliced the portion of the video with the so called "Vets" but you can clearly see the last one move his eye's left to right as he finishes his speech.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by youguysareidiots
I don't know who spliced the portion of the video with the so called "Vets" but you can clearly see the last one move his eye's left to right as he finishes his speech.

LMAO
He isnt the one being held captive, he has no reason to try and signal with his eyes. He is part of the IVAW (Iraq Veterans Against War)

nice Analysis idiot

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
seeing george bush, how can anybody serve under this lying, draft-dodging, reckless, arrogant @$$hole as commander in chief. if i was in the military i would refuse any order given by him as untrustful, self-serving and not in the best interest of the country.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
seeing george bush, how can anybody serve under this lying, draft-dodging, reckless, arrogant @$$hole as commander in chief. if i was in the military i would refuse any order given by him as untrustful, self-serving and not in the best interest of the country.

Mmm. Why do we blame the president for the things we do for him ?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I heard when he was captured from folks at Ft Benning that he was a traitor/deserter. He was selling info to taliban and he deserted or they captured him. News said he was captured because he fell behind in march.. impossible. He snuck off from base. I always thought he looked pretty well taken care of for a prisoner, with Muslim clothes and food on table in front of him.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think he is definetly being asked to read from a script because people often read from scripts when making videos , in fact 99% of people read from scripts when filming anything !

Whether or not he shares these views is harder to tell , examining his body langauge maybe a good way to tell how he feels about what he says.

Having his glasses and helmet on whilst still stating his name just adds to the confusion , maybe they asked him to keep them on !

as for stockholm syndrome , i find it hard to believe that a soldier would develop this so easily , wouldnt these troops have had stress training and anti interogation techniques taught to them ?

Either way its still possible , all we know is , this soldier hasnt been tortured on film yet!

still at least the taliban do a decent job of hiding evidence of abuse , when americans are dumb enough to get caught torturing people on film and camera often gloating about it .

maybes thats why he is wearing the glasses to hide black eyes !

we can wait and see what comes of the handcuffed children executions then we can pass judgement on the taliban for torture !

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join