It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

95% of Forbes 500 Companies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by anoymous7

Why would it matter to you if they are Jewish or not? What is it that you are looking to find? Let's say that you find out many people with money are Jewish, what do you do with that info? There are just as many that would be Jewish and not have any money. Somebody's religion doesn't mean they are a bad or good person so knowing their religion doesn't prove any motives.

I'm betting if you look into these you will find more Christians then anything. Does that change anything? You say you just are curious, help me understand what you are curious about and what it means to you.

If that is true you don't think it would be an interesting fact.

Your right religion doesn't prove motives, but it would be quite a coincidence.

No if its christians , Thats what it is then. You shouldn't be upset that I'm trying to find stuff out.

You know? Not trying to be anti-semetic or a douch*bag.

Let's play nice.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Got me, now I'm confused.
I just provided you a way to research each company you're interested in, down to their financial statements and instead of looking into it, you went to Wiki for your answer. Fair enough, but then why not go to Wiki for the questions about the other companies? Seems easy enough. You can do that just as well as any of us... Why expect others to provide you the answers that are easy enough to come up with on your own? Are you not willing to do the work? I'm just curious really.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Got me, now I'm confused.
I just provided you a way to research each company you're interested in, down to their financial statements and instead of looking into it, you went to Wiki for your answer. Fair enough, but then why not go to Wiki for the questions about the other companies? Seems easy enough. You can do that just as well as any of us... Why expect others to provide you the answers that are easy enough to come up with on your own? Are you not willing to do the work? I'm just curious really.

I'll get started with the first 100 later tonight, I have a hard time believing that I'm going to find what I'm looking for. You don't think they would do as much as possible to conceal info, I know I would if I was running the world secretly.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ah, maybe I misunderstood what your goal is...

What are you trying to narrow down? Who's at the top of each of the Fortune 500 (as an example) and whether those at the top are connected to each other? If so, might I also suggest comparing who the CEO, CFO, COO's of the companies are, to the Board of Directors and see where the cross-over is... Should be quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
Ah, maybe I misunderstood what your goal is...

What are you trying to narrow down? Who's at the top of each of the Fortune 500 (as an example) and whether those at the top are connected to each other? If so, might I also suggest comparing who the CEO, CFO, COO's of the companies are, to the Board of Directors and see where the cross-over is... Should be quite interesting.

I'll try my best later tonight, I got time.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
You people are too funny. I hope that someday I can live in a world free of simple minded people who are prone to knee jerk reactions and rush to the defense of people who were never being attacked.

If you even mention the Sound vibration "JEW" it creates such an emotional firestorm which totally clouds judgement and sends us back to the stone age. You people are no better than hairless apes. Damn I wish you weren't breathing MY oxygen all up.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join