It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

95% of Forbes 500 Companies

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I've read this somewhere before that 95% of the Fortune 500 companies are owned by people with jewish decent.

Is there any truth to this?

Or?

Thank You




posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It would help if you could give us at least 1 source. Especially the one where you got this from... It could help.

Peace,

Magnum



posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anoymous7
 


I imagine most fortune 500 companies are owned by their stockholders.

Surely a simple google search could have satisfied your curiosity ...

Or do you have other motives?



posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Preferred stock and common stock are two wholly different beasts.

"People" usually only get their hands on common stock with very little voting power. The real owners tend to have 51% of the board vote tightly controlled in a strongly knit business unit. Look to the boards of those companies for your real answer.

Rigged game in nearly ^all^ cases. Not sure about lineage and religious belief. I'd guess most are highly evil in any case regardless of if there's a berg or a burg or burgh at the end of their name.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Atlantican]



posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anoymous7
 


Or?

Fortune 500 2009

How many of those on the list appear to be corporations?
Who owns a corporation? Who runs a corporation?
Give ya a hint... Stockholders/Shareholders and Board of Directors.



posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I agree with what was said before about providing at least one source. To start a thread like this based on what you may or may not have heard before, giving no source just seems like you are trying to start a flame war.

As far as who runs those companies, use Google, it's your friend....



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I think the op is referring to the following

Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World's Media

www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
I think the op is referring to the following

Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World's Media

www.abovetopsecret.com...



Maybe thats what I saw, I just can't remember. Was looking for the communities response.

And No I have no HIDDEN motives, Just curiosity.

Thanks

[edit on 10-1-2010 by anoymous7]



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by anoymous7
 


You will fit in great with many of the other Jewish hating members here, I'm sure. Make sure to check out any of the Gaza threads and any threads that poor defenseless Iran needs help from the big bad Jews also.

Its about .001% chance you would actually not be a a bigot. If you fall into that small chance then you are a troll who is just trying to provoke people. Either way, shame on you.



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by anoymous7
 


You will fit in great with many of the other Jewish hating members here, I'm sure. Make sure to check out any of the Gaza threads and any threads that poor defenseless Iran needs help from the big bad Jews also.

Its about .001% chance you would actually not be a a bigot. If you fall into that small chance then you are a troll who is just trying to provoke people. Either way, shame on you.



lol hilarious.

Anyways what are you? Why don't we put a label on you. I was just curious as I stated above.

It is quite interesting how jews got israel though... I mean I've dabbled into both sides of the story.

I mean isn't it?



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by anoymous7
 


My label would be open minded. Clearly you are just trolling, I bid you good day sir. I'm sure your time on ATS will be short.



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by anoymous7
 


My label would be open minded. Clearly you are just trolling, I bid you good day sir. I'm sure your time on ATS will be short.


ya open minded on labeling others, Mr. "Open Minded" .

Cheers



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoymous7
I've read this somewhere before that 95% of the Fortune 500 companies are owned by people with jewish decent.

Is there any truth to this?

Or?

Thank You


You asked a simple honest question and look and the vicious responses you get.Don't you know you are not supposed to even question anyone of Jewish desent or else you are a Jew HATER!!! Why do you hate Jews so much? what is wrong with you? Are you predjuduce?

You friggin people are conditioned to knee jerk reactions like these and you don't even know it. I don't know which is worse, People who are truely predjudice or idiots like these who rush to their defense when there was no attack to begin with.

This world is doomed untill we can get rid of all of these a-holes who think this way.

No one was attacking anyone!!! The OP asked a simple friggin question. Grow the F UP!!!



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior
 


Go look at the threads he has started so far. He is just a troll who is probably around 17-21. You could also look at his posts.



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by The Lord and Savior
 


Go look at the threads he has started so far. He is just a troll who is probably around 17-21. You could also look at his posts.


so to be as troll you have to be 17-21..... and besides what does age have to do with it,,,,, does that make your point more valid


and don't you see your own hypocrisy?????

if he was looking to start an argument or a flame war,,,,,,
you fell right into his trap
you bit the hook and swallowed the worm,,,,,, and now his "stupid, hateful, prejudice thread has 8 or 10 replies,,,,, half being yours


it's seems he was trying to get a source for what he heard,,,,, and he got it from a member,,,,,, and you've only derailed the thread into him being a hater


can you tell us what yoour criteria is for labeling people bigots perentage wise

what made him .001 % not as bigot,,,,, do you have a source/website for that rating system??????


you say look at his other threads,,,,,

i am not afraid---about helping others
Impeach Obama and Others--- a question of impeachment and obama's
elite ties
Alternatives to ATS asking about alternatives to msm
how to quit smoking personal experience

boy ,,, he sounds like a real troll,,,, and bigot

to me sounds like a newcomer to conspiracy,,, big gov't and is new to the game and just hitting the rabbit hole


it's a wonder why ats mbrship is down and complaints are up,,,, when new members get jumped on like this

and that's what really grinds my gears,, peter griffin



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
ya no honestly I was just looking for more info...

And that thread is the one I saw, I guess I just misremembered it.

Still I wonder, are all stockholder companies investors files public record?

Could I go through every company in the Forbes 500 and get their records of their investors and how much their invested?

It is interesting that Walt Disney one of the largest Conglomerates in the World, owned by Walt Disney (Who I'm assuming is jewish due to the other thread). H

How many others are like this.

I'm not trying to take sides or start a flame war all I want is Facts, Which I know are hard to come by now a days.



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by anoymous7
 

Have you ever examined a company's 10k report? It holds a lot of information that may be of use to you (though without a financial background, it will be confusing). However, there is a lot of other information (aside from the financial statements) that you may want to review for answers to your questions.

Here is Disney's, since you used them as an example...

Annual Report 2008


[edit on 10-1-2010 by LadySkadi]



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoymous7
ya no honestly I was just looking for more info...

And that thread is the one I saw, I guess I just misremembered it.


Ok, fair enough (for now) ... we then agree that the answer to your original question on this thread is NO, 95% of Forbes 500 companies aren't owned by jewish folk.

Now, about the other thread ... did you read it, including this post?

The story is false, it is a lie, it is fiction created by neo-nazi sites plain and simple.



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anoymous7
 


Why would it matter to you if they are Jewish or not? What is it that you are looking to find? Let's say that you find out many people with money are Jewish, what do you do with that info? There are just as many that would be Jewish and not have any money. Somebody's religion doesn't mean they are a bad or good person so knowing their religion doesn't prove any motives.

I'm betting if you look into these you will find more Christians then anything. Does that change anything? You say you just are curious, help me understand what you are curious about and what it means to you.



posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by anoymous7
 

Have you ever examined a company's 10k report? It holds a lot of information that may be of use to you (though without a financial background, it will be confusing). However, there is a lot of other information (aside from the financial statements) that you may want to review for answers to your questions.

Here is Disney's, since you used them as an example...

Annual Report 2008


[edit on 10-1-2010 by LadySkadi]


So the Disney family owns 51%... According to wiki.

Basically what I expected. I want to know how many other of these fortune 500 companies have 51% interest in stock. How many all of them?




top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join