It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DizzyDayDream
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Okay so you beleive the pyramids were tombs..fine thats certainly beleivable, given what most archeologists beleive.. and what im sure most people here on ATs beleived before reading this thread. But why assume this tomb had only one function or purpose?

Exactly. So what, the pyramids may have been used by the Egyptians as tombs. That doesn't mean they were built by the Egyptians or more to the point built for the sole purpose of serving as Tombs.

I know a guy that lives under a bridge - he calls it 'his home'. Whoopdie-goddamn-doo.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Indeed, a "Waiting for Agnes" moment when someone on ATS posts a lucid,

insightful, post that rings with some truth.

Ponder: in radiologic (and all) physics dealing with EMF and large magnets (ie.,

MRI machines), we are taught early that a human bodie's H20 molecules will

align their dipoles to the Z-axis of the main bore magnet of the MRI with

the exception of perhaps 3-7 molecules out of a million....therefore, there

is a magnetic dipole induced in the human body in part resonating to a

subharmonic of 1.5T/3T whatever the B0 of the main magnetic moment is.

What if ALL the dipoles in our body - all elements - resonated out of phase

with earth's relatively weak main magnetic moment? OVersimplified to be

sure, but - in theory - antigravity drives shouldwork...one day.

Clearly magnetism and gravity are related - but gravity is the most mysterious

of the 4 fundamental forces of matter - and the key to so, so many things.

You're onto something kid...i suggest you peruse THIS interesting paper from

a pair of ESA german physicists , and note that Ed Leeskanin may have stumbled

onto something (even if people think he was crazy).

[edit on 1/11/2010 by drphilxr]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think I will have to disagree with the statement you made referring to the pyramids not being burial chambers. I went to Egypt and went inside of one of the pyramids and I saw with my own eyes where an Egyptian King was buried. So, they were used for burial.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Hiya Zazz, that was a good, well-informed and accurate post. None of it was 'theory,' it was factual and those facts are checkable using google and google scholar. Unfortunately, the level of critical thinking in this thread is at an all time low!! Perhaps it was slightly too long and didn't use any citations from you tube?! One thing for certain...not one member in this thread is gonna check a damn thing you wrote!

The collective studies of Egypt that began with the Greeks in 2000 years ago and continued through the Persians, French and British scholars have been dismissed. The last century of archaeological studies and peer reviewed papers (written by Chinese, Russian, French, Japanese and many more) have all been mistaken. The Ancient History University Departments across the world are all wrong or lying. The SETI projects, Kepler satellite, wide array observatory and physics as we know it are all wasting their time...

The Egyptian Rulers and population (that followed the Great Pyramid) all developed collective amnesia and forgot about the 'alien visitors' and floating 6 million tons of block. Their neighbors, Greeks, Romans, Persians, Phoenicians and foreign traders also 'caught amnesia.'

Modern scientists are too dumb to replicate levitation but a couple of guys on the internet are doing just fine!

How has all this been discovered?! Well a guy on ATS sorta had this dream and (not plagiarizing anyone else's!) decided that all the above doesn't count cos he's worked it out! Guess what? A frickin alien spaceship of mavericks came and built the pyramid to make a lot of noise and then left! They used levitation. All the 2500 years of cemeteries, King Lists, hieroglyphs, timber samples, saw marks, tombs and who knows what else was....was....get this? It was all made up as an alibi so we'd never know the great secret of Egypt and aliens!! Thank God Almighty that Seattle'truth' has settled it.

Dya know Zazz, I really, really hope that the average age in this thread is 15 and 3/4. The level of critical thinking is good news for people on the organ donor waiting list...baaaaaaaaad news for the emergency services...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Somebody got their panties in a ruffle. I guess I should have asked you if I had permission to discuss things that are heretical to your current paradigms. Anybody who questions your paradigm is an ignorant teenager that is so stupid you must resort to ad hominem attacks because you're that much morally and scientifically superior than the others here. Heaven forbid anyone actually tries to think about things that weren't crammed down our throats in school. If you do, you're just a stupid immature poo poo head, right?

Do you know for a fact that the Egyptians actually built them? Even if the Egyptians DID build them, do you know for a fact that they weren't using levitation? Really?? a fact.

You're a perfect example of how these scientific dogmas are trapped. You think that only "scholars" and "scientists" should do the thinking. People like you are the ones actually holding society back. Yeah, the military knows about all kinds of technologies that you would claim "impossible", but you say only because you haven't seen it on the Discovery Channel yet, that its impossible.

You say levitation is impossible because scientists haven't written a paper about it yet. But how many scientists do you know that actually even TRY? With an open mind? How much funding do you think they'd get for such an outlandish idea? Instead real inventions have been chocked up to rogue inventors, most of whom never graduated college. You know the one group of scientists that actually DOES get funding and has an open mind to these types of ideas? The military. And you can bet your ass that nothing they discover will ever reach public domain. Even you can admit that, I'm sure.

Imagine that you're living 100 years ago. If somebody told you that it's possible to take some metal rods, put em in a power plant with some turbines, and create enough energy from those rods to power a city for a few years, you would say "that's not physically possible". Yes, you would have been the one telling Einstein that he's an idiot.

Imagine that you're living 150 years ago. You would have been the one telling Tesla that he's a nut job. Unless it's slapping you in the face, you don't believe it's possible... But humans are still very young as a technological species. There's plenty of things that we don't fully understand.

That's the problem with science. The people behind it have been brainwashed about what is and isn't possible... When really humanity doesn't know everything about the universe, the structure of the vacuum, or how matter can be transmuted or effected by frequencies and energy.

We still have a lot to learn, but your attitude that only scientists are allowed to think isn't going to help humanity progress.

I forgot... we already know everything about the universe.. There's no more progression to be made.

P.S.

Maybe you forgot this site is called "Above Top Secret". We tend to discuss things that may seem "out there". Maybe you're on the wrong site, if you don't like that. Seriously.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DizzyDayDream

Actually your not the first...

unless your name is actually christopher dunn.......i smell plagarism, actually no its more like a cheap parody... or maybe even pure coincidence (if so i sincerely apologise)

Came here to say this as well. Christopher Dunn had done EXTENSIVE research on this exact premise a WHILE ago. Check out his site and book if you haven't yet.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ok, this is my first post and felt I needed to set some things straight about your post on the Pyramids and their purposes.

I believe you have many of the parts to the puzzle, but have in fact put them in the wrong order, as do many others like Dunn.

I have done many experiments to come to my conclusions, and then discovered that someone else had already worked most of it out. George Wiseman builds and sell his own design of HHO generator for wielding purposes.

I have a water hammer pump I built from pluming parts and tested it. The thing makes such a pounding that you can feel it in the ground for quite a ways. Pumps water up hill quite nicely.

I have spent over two years building and experimenting with HHO gas and found some quite interesting things about it.

Now to start at the beginning.....HHO gas when ignited in a confined space after all other gases have been removed can be ignited safely with a very small tube, how ever that may be made of, like the small shafts in the pyramids.

When the gas is ignited , two things happen.
An expansive explosion takes place, but if there is no other gas to react with, the explosion is of very little magnitude. If a little bit of "air" which is 70% nitrogen, is added, the explosion is quite a bit larger due to the expansion properties of nitrogen, it's actually the main active expansion force in an internal combustion engine.

But if there is just the HHO in it's basic form and ratio, What then happens? It turns to water right? Now, what happens to all that space that what once occupied by the voluminous gas? What is space without mater?

Lets say that you have tube that extends hypothetically, from Earth Ocean to space, and you had some way to all of a sudden evacuate most of the air in it? What will the water do at the bottom?

When HHO burns in a confined space it creates a vacuum that can only be achieved in outer space, or close to it.

So, even with "Bagdad Batteries" and enough time, you could fill the pyramid with HHO gas and test it from the small tube for it's air content, and once it reaches a purity, can be ignited and then cause an enormous "ping" (because that's what it sounds like), and then draw water from the subterranean pit in the bottom. You now have water at a much higher level then the surrounding plateau.

Ok, so that wasn't too hard to understand was it? It's common sense and verrry doable, even by the least scientific mind.

Now you have the water up there, what are you going to do with it. From what I understand from Chris Dunn, is that there is an underground channel that travels some 20klm to a reservoir. He believed that it was used for the water hammer to fill the pyramids, but I believe it is in fact the reverse. There are apparently all kinds of underground channels going off in different directions, no doubt the "Powers that Be" have already maped out with satellite tech.

Back to my experience with the water hammer and the pounding it made.

The sound that it made, must have been earth shaking, and by utilizing different channels, could be sent in different directions. Even Elephants have been known to talk to each other 20 miles or more away.

With a device like that, waves of energy could be literally sent around the globe. And it's kind of funny, there are Pyramids found, around the globe....

I remember one guy doing an experiment in the Kings Chamber. He stretch Food Wrap over the "sarcophagus" Box and sprinkled sand on it. He then played sound recordings and various notes with sound generators, and preceded to see symbol like objects form in the sand.

I bet it was originally filled with water left there after activating the vacuum pump and utilizing the water energy it left behind. A code was formed and news was sent around the globe.

The falling water could also be utilized to generate electrical currents.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Looking at the distance the Nile is from the pyramids today, I don't see how it would be possible that pyramids are some kind of energy generators.

Although i do believe that your theories are really cool and entirely plausible, but how do you explain why the pyramids are so far away from the Nile? Was the Nile once much larger, with its edges much closer to the pyramids?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMartay

You have to remember. Every single thing you've just written is also just a bunch of theories. Nobody can be certain about either theory. I personally am more inclined to believe the power plant theory because everything presented to the theory makes alot more sense than those for tthe tomb theory.

Before I answer you Ill ask you, Are you currently from a special needs sheltered workshop?

Not one of these points listsed are theory you complete and total ingoramous.

They ARE found, quantified recorded FACT. Actual hostorical record, not theory.

pffft what the hell has happened to ancient civilisations boards??
Is there no one with any knowledge, actual historical understanding or debate skills left, besides one or two people? Or just card carry fringe loonies?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Seattletruth reply to Kandinsky:

Somebody got their panties in a ruffle. I guess I should have asked you if I had permission to discuss things that are heretical to your current paradigms

You wanna get someones panties in a ruffle, try mine buddy, go back one page and reply to my post, or does ACTUAL historical fact bother you?

Your premise, whilst I found midly interesting related to the concept of sacred geometry, related to Khufus pyramid it's BUNK.

Are you serious that creatures that could bend time and space would build a pile of rocks? And that these aliens and this ritual is written nowhere and not recorded in history?

The metropolis for workers huts that lasted around only 20 years was not a ongoing not a living city but indicative of a vast workforce....they left when it was finished....and all this dates to Khufus time, did they use the massive bakehouses to feed the aliens bread? Did you forget that they had tried for many generations to build pyramids as tombs, and no they weren't copying an original, they were EVOLVING from mastaba tombs, to step pyramids, to crooked, to the red pyramid to the Giza complex.

You ignore completely the development and evolotion of dozens of pyramids till they got it right, and till it nearly killed half the workforce and practically bakrupted the state.....

Seriously go back and read the facts of what has been found and is recorded history or keep dreaming....Are we serious in ATS we are NOW listening to dreams instead of doing research? Try and discuss fact and how evidence doesnt support your theory, and be an evolved mind and accept you tried, but we can all be wrong at times, or at least indulge the possibilty that there is historucal fact that negates you and DISCUSS it, dont dismiss it off hand...or are we here to just agree with your dream and no discussion on evidence take place? You said somewhere in this thread, "I am no Egyptologist" Boy you sure got that right......thats your most accurate comment to date.

Pyramids in general have their place in sacred geometry, these structures do not other than they were that shape....

I might post the pyramids were a gas station next......see how many flags I can get form 15 year olds on vacation.

Atsers you should be ashamed of yourselves. I remember this forum had researched and quantified discussions. As Kandinsky asked, was there mass Amnesia in the historcal world for these aliens and this techonology to not be recroded or used again? And has that same amnesia been employed on ATS when it comes to remembering research skills?

I would like to ask the Mods why this dream isnt in Skunk Works.

\\\

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm guessing that following your 'dream' you didn't do any research? You know? Read a few different viewpoints? Having a conclusion is cool, but it's supposed to come AFTER studying the information.

We know for a FACT that the Egyptians built the pyramids. They also built Cairo, Luxor and Thebes. They buried their dead in cemeteries and tombs. They left texts. They left accounts of their battles and victories. They dominated the region for centuries and are described in historical, contemporary texts by their neighbors and rivals. Who are all those guys the statues are meant to be?

Egypt wasn't an empty desert for aliens to build over a hundred pyramids in. People lived there. We're digging up their bones all the time. Museums are full of the stuff. The modern population of Egypt share the same DNA (haplogroups) as the bones we keep digging up. Our concept of time is founded in their maths. Greek mathematics were inspired by the Egyptians.

Everyone is expected to think. My issue with your OP and a lot of the posts is the lack of 'critical' thinking. Science is always changing. Ideas grow and change. The scientific process is basically people having ideas and finding out if anyone can prove them wrong. It's known as 'peer review.' It's intellectual combat. Your idea isn't original. It's a tangle of many others. It's unsupported by any evidence. It also works on the assumption that the tens of thousands of international scholars over the centuries are wrong and that you are right.

My disappointment with this thread is that very few members are 'thinking.' Do you know that you can post the same idea on the UFO/Alien board? Try it. For the first time in recent ATS history the UFO/alien forum probably has more critical thinkers than A&LC. There could be another 200 flags in it for you! "Aliens built the pyramids: Truth Revealed!!!" Try it. Why not? A&LC is like a patient waiting for the crash cart...brain activity is currently negligible

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"Atsers you should be ashamed of yourselves. I remember this forum had critical debate and serious discussions." *irony alert!*

I'm almost afraid to ask Zassafras, but what are your sources for Egyptians causing deforestation to build the pyramids?

I ask because the latest research indicates that North Africa was transformed from a lush green paradise to a desert wasteland about 5,000 years ago caused by a regular wobble in the earths axis.

Is it not more likely that the trees died from lack of water and the Egyptians did not actually kill masses of living trees?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Are you currently from a special needs sheltered workshop?

And

you complete and total ingoramous.

Thanks for bringing your level of "debate skills"
to this board. Intellectual debate skills of this level
are highly prized here at ATS. Or so I've heard.

Screaming your beliefs and insulting participants
surly will convince everyone.Sarcasm Off.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny Arrogance

At Giza, south of the Sphinx, we are excavating remains of facilities for storage and production of fish, meat, bread, and copper that date to the middle and end of Dynasty 4, when the pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure were under construction.......dates from samples taken here are almost direct hits on Menkaure's historical dates, 2532- 2504 B.C. ....the pyramid builders devoured whatever wood they could harvest or scavenge to roast tons of gypsum for mortar, to forge copper chisels, and to bake tens of thousands of loaves to feed the mass of assembled laborers.

The giant stone pyramids in the early Old Kingdom may mark a major consumption of Egypt's wood cover, and therein lies the reason for the wide scatter, increased antiquity, and history-unfriendly radiocarbon dating results from the Old Kingdom, especially from the time of Djoser to Menkaure. In other words, it is the old-wood effect that haunts our dates and creates a kind of shadow chronology to the historical dating of the pyramids. It is the shadow cast by a thousand fires burning old wood.

www.archaeology.org...

Deforrestation was huge throughout Egyptian civilisation but one of the largest in AE was in the Kufhu period and it fits in with the requirements for building the complex.

The enourmous bakehouses at Giza carbon date to the old kingdom period are in perfect condition and the size of a bakehouses reflect supply thousands of workers.
Its from this carbon dating that we can see that this period had a large defrroestation, the wood was indigenous to Egypt, and old wood was resused.
Additionally as quoeted above the builders absolutely whatever wood they could harvest or scavenge to roast tons of gypsum for mortar, to forge copper chisels, and to bake tens of thousands of loaves to feed the mass of assembled laborers. ...They needed the wood for such a large sane human manual job....

So yes there are sources, and research and fact on all of this.

I list evidence and discuss it, this is a techinique that most seem to have forgotten.
Irony Alert not required***

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Perhaps you can repond the the large list of historical facts. I take time to present evidence and research from the complex and list peer reiviewed research, and I get back its juts a 'theory' with no deabte whatsoever, its laughable.... ahhh no its not just theories Ilisted , its a EVIDENCE remains list, and thats what should be dissected and discussed not a dream.....
Both were included in my resposnce, sarcasm and debate, thanks for noticing

Bring it.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Zazz was responding in kind and asked a valid question
Your post wasn't actually sarcastic either. Have you tried 'sarcasm on?'

PS....what I did there? That was sarcasm

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

LOL!!
You cant chip away at granite with copper tools!! Not to mention the granite boxes interiors are as smooth as the monitor you're infront of!

Believe what you want, i'll believe what i want.
You're a muslim, i'm a jew, your glass is half empty, mine is half full.

We'll have to agree to disagree my love but i'm not going to slate you for what you choose to believe, i'm just sticking with what makes sense and feels right for me and not what a bunch of people trying to keep themselves in a job want to force upon me and the rest of the world. Can you imagine if the power plant theory is right? It would cost millions to re-write history. Who's going to want to be responsible for that?

LOL!!!

Go in peace, and much love to you, i just gotta pop off and take my pills.

x
x

[edit on 11-1-2010 by MrMartay]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Interesting, but I wonder if the "old wood" problem they mention might partially be the result of harvesting long dead trees.

I can't imagine they would completely deplete such a valuable and scarce resource intentionally.

It appears that there are still a lot details to work out and discoveries to be made.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMartay

Copper tools and an abrasive the Egyptians had plenty of....sand! It's been tried and tested and demonstrated to work. The saw marks are still visible and so are drill holes in granite sarcophagi

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMartay

Actaully there are quarries and workers huts and tools remains, why did you ignore completely that fact?

And yes they did use copper tools, it has been replicated, and they have been found, pls reread my post for the evidence sited. And this isn't "belief or theory" I have listed historical evidences, not theories...there is a important difference between discusing the evidences and remains versus a dream theory....Sigh~

This thread should be in SKUNK WORKS!!!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join