It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

While I don't know exactly about peer reviewed experiments that replicate Hutchinson's effect, you should definitely read the papers I linked to in my previous reply, because dielectrics (as is all mater) do react to sound in a way that shakes up the relative position of negative and positive charges, and could have a net effect in the electric fields radiating from matter *when coupled with extremely high voltages or radio frequency*

-rrr

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Thanks to a pointer from a friend you have to remove both Meyer and Hutchinson as sources, both were proved to be faked either by examination and or the non ability to reproduce on demand their work.

Meyer was not poisoned, he died of natural causes and was found guilty of fraud.

Hutchinson as said can not produce his work to suit and in one case was clearly shown to be using a wire / string as an aid to lift an object.

As I say, someone pointed this out to me and if you do your search you will see it as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by seattletruth

I don't see Huchison as a valid source from which to build a theory on. You need to ignore a whole lot of contradicting info to allow for it. He's using apparatus that's available in any high school. He isn't dismissed through bloody-mindedness, he's dismissed because his claims are testable. His videos are available world-wide and so is the apparatus...

The alien thing? I'm not 'stuck in a paradigm' to the extent whereby I have no imagination. Steel isn't reliant on heavy industrialization....it's a stage of practical advancement. From at least 1500BC it was in use across China, N Africa and the Mediterranean basin. It's a relatively simple process. Is it conceivable that our alien travelers didn't know about steel and instead needed to rely on the cutting edge tech of the Egyptians? No engineers back on Planet Zeta?

The added speculation you've needed to generate to support the OP shows how unlikely it all is. Spaceships of outcasts? 'Copper and electronics?' Electronics use alloys and solder.

Levitation and a complicated background story to explain the lack of evidence for the OP. Or...the GP was built the same way all the others were and for the same reason?

It'd be cool if some maverick aliens had visited us and even cooler if we could levitate great blocks. Some people believe the great sarcen stones of Stonehenge were levitated the 200 miles from Wales. It might be more fun if these ideas were true

If you don't believe hutchinson, would you consider the papers I have linked to, out of which at least one is peer reviewed?

-rrr

[edit on 10-1-2010 by rickyrrr]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth

There's actually a video of Hutchinson making ice-cream levitate. Not the whole cup. A blob litterally flies off the top of the scoop, up into the air. Ice cream isn't technially magnetic, but it is made of di-pole molecules. Therefor it can be made into a magnet which repels earth. It's not my job to do all the research for you, I'll let you find that video. The effect is real, it's just not fully controlled.
It doesn't sound like you've done enough research, as it has been proven time-and-time again, that the Hutchinson effect is fake. His experiments are merely a camera manipulation, and it has been proven in a bunch of his videos. Here is a videos that he claims is proof of levitation, but what is that in the top left corner? Oh, it's a string making the object APPEAR to be floating. In the second video, you see a complete 10 min video disproving a few other claims. And the icecream video was filmed upside-down, which is how he makes it look like the "Hutchinson effect" is working. It's not real, it's just a camera trick, or old school "movie magic". I could give you links and more videos, but why should I do all the research?

The reason why he wont let any outside peers review his work, or have real scientific data collected, is because his videos are fake, and he is just one big phony.

I see London, I see France, I see how The Phony made the object dance.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by TravisT]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

For those who've not heard of Chris Dunn -

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

you should definitely read the papers I linked to in my previous reply, because dielectrics (as is all mater) do react to sound in a way that shakes up the relative position of negative and positive charges, and could have a net effect in the electric fields radiating from matter *when coupled with extremely high voltages or radio frequency*

Hiya. I'm not disputing dielectrics or electrical field resonances. They are accepted fields of study and industry...taught in schools etc. You probably know more about it than me! My dispute lies with the OP's extremely bold claim ('true purpose revealed') that in 2500BC an alien ship went to Egypt and that the Great Pyramid is a machine.

Now, looking at dielectrics and their related uses in industry, manufacture etc I'm again drawn to the point that the OP agrees the Pyramid was built with stone and copper tools. No steel and no exotic alloys beyond bronze. This begs the question of how they generated an electrical field without any apparatus? Sure, they had copper and copper wire would be cool for a coil magnet to create charge. Okay! So how did they manufacture copper wire?

The story requires layer after layer of back story and elaboration to avoid the simple truth that the Great Pyramid is a Bronze Age monument to a Pharaoh. When a theory is put forward it should be elegant and have integrity. Guess what? I used to believe in these ideas and read the books. When they failed to hold water, I left them behind and swapped them for ideas that do hold water.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
great stuff seattledude, i just finished reading all the replys.

i find your logic holds up against all detractors. although to be fair you didn't "crush" them.

some things need to be addresed. could we get it working again? lol.
seriously.

that would change some undies and to the "living quarters" for the seasonal builders, i always thought that it was more of a dorm for pilgrims and maintenance people.

the thing that makes the most sense to me is the fact that, doh!, use what ya got!

stuck on this rock, no way to make some super-duper involved stuff but we can make power!

capt'n kirk made gunpowder from rocks to kill that lizard guy didn't he?

and what are the humbolt generators supposed to look like? in the great hall?

we just have to back-engineer that thing and get it working.

there is power in sound.

www.yogamag.net...

again, wonderful thread!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
where does the hiraglith showing cigar & disk shaped craft & helicopters fit in to all this story then???

maybe thay carved them with tools and these craft helps transport them thats my guess because thay certainly didnt move them buy boat & logs, i doubt thay had the work force needed, the food needed, the trees needed, the Knowledge needed...

LETS SAY
if 10 of the worlds best scientists today got trapped back in time!!! do you really think thay could build that ??? erm im 99.9% sure thay could not and with 1000 times more Knowledge than them thay would fail badly

it would cost trillions to replicate and build today let alone 5-6 thousand years ago, the eygiption empire back then would be the Equivalent of mondern day afghanistan, war torn from its surrounding enemies, barron and xtream desert lands how do you expect to keep a HUGE HUGE HUGE work force like that going over 20-40yrs of construction, thay would require 3 -4 times the daily intake of food than your normal human and more than likely die if thay was not, = the need for more workers,

more things dont add up than do with the gizamids

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

To the Egyptians, the Watchers are Ptah, Anubis, Osiris and Horus. The Egyptians wrote they came to Egypt from Ta-Ur, the 'Far/Foreign Land'. The Egyptian term 'Neteru' means 'guardians'.

The Watchers were a specific race of divine beings known in Hebrew as 'nun resh ayin' or 'irin' meaning 'those who watch' or 'those who are awake', which is translated into Greek as Egrhgoroi egregoris or grigori, meaning 'watchers'. The early books of the Bible speak of some vague heavenly beings called malochim (singular, malach). Although malach is usually translated 'angel', its literal meaning is 'messenger.'

As recounted in the Dead Sea Scrolls:

'.....In the days of Jared', two hundred Watchers 'descended' on 'Ardis', the summit of Mount Hermon - a mythical location equated with the triple peak of Jebel esh Sheikh (9,200 feet), placed in the most northerly region of ancient Palestine. On this mountain the Watchers swear an oath and bind themselves by 'mutual imprecations', apparently knowing full well the consequences their actions will have both for themselves and for humanity as a whole. It is a pact commemorated in the name given to the place of their 'fall', for in Hebrew the word Hermon, or harem, translates as 'curse''. 'In time, each of the 200 took an earthly spouse. These unions produced children of extraordinary size, who quickly devoured the world's food. To satisfy their enormous appetites, the angel-children roamed the earth, slaughtering every species of bird, beast, reptile and fish. Finally, the ravenous creatures turned on one another, stripping flesh from the bones of their fellows and slaking their thirst in rivers of blood.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Giza pyramids were also built before the Egyptians tried to copy them in failure with all the other pyramids. The Giza pyramids were built around 10,500 B.C. and had NO TOMBS IN THEM. They were built as a warning to all mankind from the Watchers, A warning that God could not destroy without wiping out earths ecosystem. Or he knew we would never figure it out in time anyway.

Take it from Scott who has been there, They are not burial tombs.

www.scottcreighton.co.uk...

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Sky watcher]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Nice theory... but it's a step too far.

Please review John Anthony West and Dr. Robert Schoch's work on the Sphinx and the Pyramid, documented in "Mystery of the Sphinx" 1993. The Sphinx was dated by Dr. Schoch and accepted by his geologist peers to be older than the Pyramids, which demonstrates evidence of water erosion where the Pyramid does not.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0316293

The blocks for the Pyramid weren't quarried locally, near the base of the Sphinx but from Aswan.

www.cheops-pyramide.ch/khufu-pyramid/stone-quarries.html

Your theory needs to contend for Gatenbrink's door.

www.gizapower.com/Articles/door2.html

Water as an extraction for fuel etc. You've missed what the Pyramid actually does. From early times it was noted that a dead animal outside the Pyramid will decompose, yet inside it'll dehydrate. A bottle of wine inside the Pyramid will enact the Leyden or capacitance effect.

www.gizapyramid.com/gip2.htm

What's happening to oxygen? Why oxygen? Not water - just oxygen? In geometric terms, the Pyramid has how many points? 5? or.. 6? The complete form is actually an octahedron. A 6 pointed structure that's tuned to the oxygen atom. Why oxygen? In a displaced gravitational field, oxygen is the first to react. An initial indicator. The Pyramid remains active within a resonating natural field - altering it, to demonstrate a gravitational key.

While the total weight of the structure should indicate higher level of sinkage over the thousands of years its been standing, it's barely grazed a fraction of that. Why? The field strength is still in operation. The anti-gravitational field is still active, albeit in need of alignment.

Look much closer at the total structure and you'll see it. It's not a coffin, or a recharge point for damaged or drained interstellar ships or a water purification plant. Edward Leedskalnin of Coral Castle fame knew the meaning of gravity; only 3 things can alter matter 1. Sound 2. Light 3. Electromagnetic waves. Keep point number 3 in mind, when reviewing the pyramids.

Also refer to the cosmic radiation studies done by IBM in the 80s I think - I can't find an easy link to this. Also to their study of the block placement which indicates a highly complex design, with cavities prior to assembly.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
To the Op: What about all the other pyramids that have been build by ancient cultures? Are all these power plants too? The little pyramids, little power plants? The pyramids of China, power plants? Or were the pyramids of China burial chambers and if so, why did they use a pyramid as a burial chamber?

Not too crazy about this idea about aliens, cool thought though.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Great thread. Its kind of hard to believe that the pyramids were build by people less technological advanced despite that they display a vast number of improvements to what we could achieve. I hear the tiny mere cracks between the stones were 1/100th of an inch... and that 1/100th was some kind of concrete which was very strong.

Ive read up a fair bit on a multitude of topics, however the pyramids always have huge blurs of information to them. From water weathering (in a dry desert!) to chambers where healthy energy accumilates and even more out there ideas.

I honestly think we have been denied alot of information.... Whether to keep us safe, or to keep those in the know in power... Who knows. Of course been watching alot of Star Gate SG1s recently which always puts a big damper on Pyramids, which is probably its intention... But we all know this series (While entertaining) had alot of military help in its creation...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Now I can get on to my real theory explaining the purpose of the Giza Pyramid Machine, used by these blatant masters of frequency that built the massive machines, whoever they were. I believe that the hydraulic ram pumps were used to pump water up through the pyramids, and the resonating chambers were used to help amplify the frequencies that they were using to break the water molecules apart. Once they broke the water molecules apart into hydrogen and oxygen, they used that to generate electricity and also to purify water.

No doubts It's a wonderful subject and no doubts you found ONE of the purposes of Giza pyramids, but not so far the ONLY ONE. I loved the "acoustic levitation" explanation and this already was known by ancient Hindus. According to Vedas scriptures, the Mantras has the power to modify molecular structures of objects (organic or not) interacting with them for different purposes, course depending on the psychic skills of those who recite the mantra and the number of people involved in the recitation. Supposedly some type of Vimana aircrafts (not all) were moved with sound of specific mantras. Anyway I noticed I little confusion to connect the "acoust levitation" with the purpose of Giza pyramids and to explain how their stone blocks were transported and assembled.

We should explore more angles of ancient mysteries before jump to conclusions about the purposes of megalithic buildings. The Egypt isn't the only place on Earth with pyramids. There're pyramids in China, in Central America, in South America, in Cambodia and also there're underwater pyramids in the Caribbean area and in the coast of California, supposedly remnants of the sunken Atlantis. Just remember that these sunken pyramids are responsible for severe electromagnetic anomalies in these areas, especially in the Bermuda Triangle...

A very important detail, common to 99% of world pyramids and megalithic temples, is their exact alignment with the tars of some constellations, quite important to ancient civilizations, as Orion Belt, Andromeda, Pleiades, Sirius, Draco... Btw the sequence of main pyramids and temples of Nile's delta, is a mirror of Milky Way. The temples of Angkor Wat are aligned with Draco Constellation, the pyramids and temples of Tiahuanaco are aligned with the Pleiades and this go on... IMO these alignments are the key to find the main purposes of these buildings, including Giza.

According to Zecharia Sitchin's translations the builders of these megalithic edifices were the Anunnaki "Those Who From Heaven to Earth Came" aka Elohim aka Neter, to Egyptians. Highly advanced ancient giant humanoids from planet Nibiru. To short this reply I won't get in more details about them, but according to Sumerian tablets translated in the book "War between God and Men", the main pyramid of Giza aka EKUR, was part of the space command center of SIPPAR, that included the huge launching/landing platform of Baalbek, on Lebanon. And there was a very important device kept inside the big pyramid. Sitchin isn't that clear about this, but IMO this device was a STARGATE. I believe that several devices like that were settled into the main pyramids around the world, this can explain WHY these edifices were built aligned with specific coordinates in certain constellations. Also this could explain the anomalies in Bermuda Triangle, that makes disappear aircrafts and seaships in a supposed vortex open in that area. Maybe some Atlantis stargate is still activated... However there's another thread posted in ATS, claiming that the 3 pyramids of Giza are "timers" synchronized with cycles inside Milky Way and cataclysms on Earth. Can we realize all magnificent behind them??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/184096bd4ad4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think you may be onto something.

I have stood a couple of times at the base of the Rudstone monolith (near Bridlington), one of the largest monoliths in the UK, actually in the church at Rudstone and have been very impressed by the acoustics at the base, the sound seems to come from everywhere.

For UK based ATS ers try this. I felt that our previous generation knew something about acoustics that we did not (forgotten knowledge). Interestingly this is not Egypt

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thanks for the well thought out reply. I am still processing the OP's claims with regards to the pyramids and simply wanted to clarify that there is the possibility that there is a connection between gravity and static electric fields that hasn't been explored enough. I do realize that this is a side story to the main point of the OP, but it is too interesting to resist, at least for me.

-rrr

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Nice topic.

Makes a lot of sense actually, I always believed what we define as ancient objects had in fact dual or multiple uses.

It's quite concievable the pyramids were used as a power source.

We are constantly lead to believe our ancestors were some how lesser than us because they were not slaves to technology as we are but I think the opposite is true.

Because they had very little distractions in the form of technology they were able to truely think outside of the box and come up with elegant solutions. Just because they did not have scientific terminologies does not mean they lacked any understanding of what they were dealing with.

I would go as far as to say they had a better understanding of what they were dealing with:

"Unlike science that only deals with a singular dot on a piece of paper but often forgets the relationship between that dot and it's environment... The ancients had a elobrate understanding of the mechanics of the world and how everything interacted with each other through their relationships"

So you don't need to understand the complex details of something if you have an understanding of what the overall purpose is and how that something relates to everything else.

Hutchinson is a legend in my book and his is a tragic tale. It's a shame I can't find any of his original videos anymore but the guy was basically ridiculed in the scientific community and had his life virtually ruined by the very scientific establishment who was a part of.

I agree with the OP that he had not fully understood what he was dealing with but he was an obvious believer of Teslas ideas and theories and had successfully produced a wide variety of devices based on the work but I think this ultimately was his downfall.

Believing his findings would be easily accepted he went up against the scientific industry, the monetry side of the scientific establishment that is almost always in bed with the resource giants controlling oil and other energy forms.

It's far easier to discredit and destroy the author than it is to debunk something is plainly true in it's results (and the wider implications of that).

Thanks to the OP for starting this topic, this is the kind of thing that should be more readily out there on ATS, one that prompts debate and not constant flaming and ridicule.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Regarding the granite stones, apparently certain types are "accoustically reflective" and will sustain frequencies for a longer period of time than others.

I remember reading one theory that Stone Henge rocks had specific properties that mean they would resonate and reflect sound, one idea being they were almost like a communication or recording device.

My theory on black granite is that it reflects and obsorbs external frequencies and sound and projects them inwards, almost acting as buffer or storage - would explain why it was used in some locations in relation to the OP's post.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

And you obviously don't understand the principles behind the physics, if you say it's impossible. Did you not see that 70lb ball float in Hutchinsons' video?

I was being flippant...sorry. I'm assuming that you've read about Huchison? I mean other than on 'free energy' websites. Even if there was any reality to the 'Huchison Effect,' you might want to look at the video again. I don't recollect any of that apparatus being mentioned in your OP? Do you remember multiple-coil magnets at school? Sure you do! Now, do you remember anything non-metal floating or moving? There's a reason why you don't...

I guess those aliens were a bit quirky. I'm picturing the Flintstones in a spaceship. They have interstellar travel. They have technology far in advance of us. They land in North Africa and have us build pyramids using stone and copper. Why do it the hard way?

There's really no other way to explain it.

Well we could explain it as being the same process used to build the other hundred plus pyramids scattered from Egypt to Sudan. People did it using intelligence and labor.

Did it occur to you that interstellar travelers would have to make do with the materials available at hand?

Do our explorers plan on traveling across space with bulk materials and supplies they might need for any and all possible situations?

It's quite the opposite.

And if the simple material serves its purpose why make it unnecessarily more complex, just because you can?

I'm not saying aliens did it for sure but functional simplicity is the zenith of technology and the pyramids lasted longer than most of our "advanced structures" will.

Have you ever seen that history channel program "life after people"?

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Also.. The levitation theory gives "Free Masonry" a new meaning. Free as in "weightless masonry".

[edit on 9-1-2010 by seattletruth]

Free Masonry came about after the stone masons started accepting non-stonemasons into their ranks. Still, kudos on everything else mate!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny Arrogance

Do our explorers plan on traveling across space with bulk materials and supplies they might need for any and all possible situations? It's quite the opposite.

No. They set off with engineers, mechanics, medics and a range of practical knowledge that would make any discoveries or problems surmountable or recordable.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join